Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Katy Perry's Sweet Treats: yes or no

Comments

• Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited April 2012
    no, No, and NO!
  • Options
    holycatzholycatz Posts: 56 New Member
    edited April 2012
    NO
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited April 2012
    Yes, I think the things in this stuff pack look really cute. It would be great if there was a surprise item they announce next week in the walk through.
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited April 2012
    NO, which is not a strong enough word in this case, but NO
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm a fan of stuff packs, but this is the first EP or SP I'm going to have to say no to. It's just not the kind of stuff that I would get a lot of use out of. I can see some creative potential for it and I kind of like a couple of the items, but I just can't spend money on something I am not going to use. Heck, I don't even download the free items if I'm not going to use them. This is the first SP that gets a big :thumbdown: from me.
    sigg.gif

• Options
    DiancarockDiancarock Posts: 563 Member
    edited April 2012
    NO No no!!!! I'm not a fan of Katy or any bubble gum pop. And I don't want a bubble gum game either. I like when builders take items and CC and make these kinds of worlds, (with content that's isn't meant to be made that way) because it's creative. I sometimes download them to see what it looks like in game. And oooh and ahhh over it. But a SP dedicated to candy is frankly not my style of play.
  • Options
    Sphire_ZiemiaSphire_Ziemia Posts: 1,148 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I have NO interest in getting this. Even if I got it for free I would probably not open it and instead resell it and go to a movie with a friend.

Nothing personal to Katy Perry or anything but I want more everyday things (clutter I guess to make a home look more lived in and real) I also really want aliens and seasons, not celebrities.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, sure. It's got some cute items, it's whimsical and different. I'll add it to my collection.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,617 Member
    edited April 2012
    NO!
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    MotayJones77MotayJones77 Posts: 111 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Even if someone at WalMart accidentally put a $2 price tag on it and I magically discovered it at the bottom of a bargain bin attempting to find something new to play it would still be no.
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited April 2012
    Updated
  • Options
    sweetliljasweetlilja Posts: 39 Member
    edited April 2012
    NO! This is a bad late joke I really hope... what are they thinking??? :?: :shock: :!: :evil: :twisted: :cry: :?:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited April 2012
    I'd buy it. Looks fun.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited April 2012
    Big NO!!!

I still have Master Suite stuff pack unwrapped on a shelf behind me, and there are maybe four or five items I like in that pack. Sweet Treats, on the other-hand, well, I`ve seen the pictures and there is not a single item I like the look of.
    I`d go as far as say everything looks hideous. If I wanted a pink sofa, I`d recolour a sofa in pink, and not a Katy Perry Sweet Treat in sight!
    I`ve purchased all Sims 3 EPs and stuff packs so far...Sweet Treats will be the first exception.
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited April 2012
    No thanks. First time I'm not going to buy a stuff pack or EP. Oh well. :|
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2012
    A bit OT here, but am I the only one who sees the hilarity in someone with an avatar representing themselves with a blue skinned, pink - blue - or chartrues green haired sim ( or some other creature) say this sp is ridiculous and how far from reality it is?
    It's sort of like Santa clause declaring he can't stand toys or the color red or snow, or worse - kids.

Either way, I do believe I have posted yes already on this thread and it's still a yes.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    emilyfentyemilyfenty Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited April 2012
    100000000000% NO!!!
  • Options
    Tai_KunTai_Kun Posts: 1,511 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I have purchased every EP & SP upon release, but this? This is just beyond ridiculous...

NO. :evil:

• Options
    CalienCalien Posts: 5
    edited April 2012
    No and no again.
  • Options
    JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited April 2012
    Writin_Reg wrote:
    A bit OT here, but am I the only one who sees the hilarity in someone with an avatar representing themselves with a blue skinned, pink - blue - or chartrues green haired sim ( or some other creature) say this sp is ridiculous and then add how far from reality it is? Just saying I find it extremely comical at those outraged NO post more than the others. It would be so much easier to believe someone hated this kind of thing if your Avatars weren't so out there and unrealistic. Oh well - I figured I should ought to add here I am laughing at all those in particular. Even you'd have to agree it's a little bit funny.

It's sort of like Santa clause declaring he can't stand toys or the color red or snow, or worse - kids.

Either way, I do believe I have posted yes already on this thread and it's still a yes.
    Yes, but, Reg, some of those avatars look good :wink:
  • Options
    RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited April 2012
    A giant NO ! I think it is nauseating. :( EA, wake up and smell the coffee. You are way off track. ( No offense to those who like it. It is just not my thing.)
    Love Motay-Jones77 comment. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Oh Johnny, they all do actually to me anyway. I just found myself laughing so hard it's making what already hurts a little, hurt a lot - sort of like a clown saying they hate the circus kind of thing.

It is ironic laughter.

I recall in my early years and I was getting ready for a job interview my mom stood in the doorway and gave me some good advice - that if i wanted to be taken seriously for a certain job - I needed to remove the clown face makeup unless i was applying to the circus.

Funny thing is I did not quite get what mom was telling me - then, although I did remove all the make-up and settled on just a tad bit - and I did get the job.

I can also picture EA people seeing all the pics of our games, our avatars, and the sucess of Vampires - Lunar Lakes - people begging for fantasy stuff - and quite frankly they'd be thinking this is exactly what kind of SP people want. Everyone was thrilled with the Genies and the fact they are playable. Is this not just more of the fantasy kind of things?

I do see how EA might think this is just what the simmers want.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    samsonkflaisamsonkflai Posts: 883 New Member
    edited April 2012
    me wants to make candy land ... jk but honestly no thank you
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited April 2012
    Writin_Reg.

Just a suggestion.

Read your last couple of posts on this thread. Then think about how those posts appear to the other people who have participated on this thread.

Then read your signature.

You may have a valid point but it's buried underneath condescension and hypocrisy.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Why because I find it funny? It would be a different matter if it actually mattered. At least I don't go around calling people girly girls with a 12 year old mentality and actually insulting people. I shared something I thought was funny. How is that judging?

Could it be when I say something - no matter how truthful it is - that if you do not view the subject at hand favorable then you see the need to find fault Mr. Hawk? This is the third time I have seen you do this since Showtime came out to me. I do not see you addressing the haters of the sp in the same manner.

It is funny and strange to see someone who play what looks to me like Berry sims say this sp is ridiculous. I am not judging, I am laughing because I find it ironic and saw fit to share it. I also did not suggest anyone change their view.

In dreams - I LIVE!