Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PETS!!!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    simsfanaholicsimsfanaholic Posts: 19 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Actually, A Pet expansion would be AWESOME for TS3... With all the ways u can customize think of what u can do with ur pets!!! ^.^
  • Options
    GheartGheart Posts: 138 New Member
    edited July 2009
    catwolf105 wrote:
    where are the pets.....it would be sooooooo cool if there was some dogs and cats......... :D

sorry to disagree, but i hated pets in s2 and i would never buy pets for s3,

gheart out.
  • Options
    MissyMMissyM Posts: 858 Member
    edited July 2009
    I'd actually really like to see the pets expansion come back.
    Would be nice if they could add a few more pets that are a little bit more interactive. Or add new things like Dog shows for how they look, tricks, speed and agility, or new ways to interact with them.
  • Options
    TinwhistlerTinwhistler Posts: 217 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Got Sims 2 Pet Stories (stand alone edition) on laptop. I don't think I would feel the need to have a pet expansion on Sims 3 as well on main computer. I can understand those that love their pets and want expansion though.
  • Options
    lettuceoutlettuceout Posts: 241 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Not interested at all. Pets were a total yawn, and I personally don't care to see them in ANY expansion.
  • Options
    martymcflymartymcfly Posts: 472 Member
    edited July 2009
    Pets? In Sims 3? What, one snoozefest wasn't enough. Easily the worst expansion pack of Sims 2. Lame. The Pets were a bore, training them was worse.
  • Options
    MsFrancescaMsFrancesca Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2009
    catwolf105 wrote:
    where are the pets.....it would be sooooooo cool if there was some dogs and cats......... :D

i LOVED pets and seasons. they need to be brought back asappp
  • Options
    ThatAwesomeGuy96ThatAwesomeGuy96 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009
    SimMommy05 wrote:
    Jorc wrote:
    The pets expansion pack would be more worth it if they had like other animals, maybe farm animals, snakes, random animals. Also be able to breed them all, and like make farms etc and sell things like milk from cows, etc.

I totally agree. This is the only way I would want to see pets make a return in TS3.

why not be like texans and get tigers and jungle cats :twisted: