Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To All My Gifting Friends...PLEASE Take A Moment To Pop Inside? UPDATE: Miracle2 is AWAKE ;)

I got a message on my simpage earlier from CARINE_BRAUN telling me about a fellow simmer (miracle2) who is sadly in a coma and has been for 3 months so far. I know this community has so much love to give, so I am asking everyone to please stop by her page with thoughts, prayers or just a simply heartfelt comment and a rec for this amazing selfsimmie that was uploaded by her sister Maria.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4789039#
123.png

Maybe if enough of us show how much we care, a real life miracle can happen to bring Mira out of her coma back to a healthy 19yr old she so deserves to be.

My heart goes out to this family so I hope we can show them just what kind of caring family we all are here in this community....hugs to you all and thanks :wink:

PrayingForYou-248cbcf99324089b286050ab406a9b96.gif

edit (sp)
I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png

Comments

• Options
    SimsManiac2k9SimsManiac2k9 Posts: 11,322 Member
    edited November 2011

:cry: Rec'd.

Such a sad thing to know a fellow simmer has problems.

I hope she is better & Back to herself again shortly.

Thank you Terry. :mrgreen:

My thoughts are with her family & Friends.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited November 2011
    Pray she wakesup soon able to live her life to the fullest...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited November 2011
    Recommened :cry: I hope she gets better soon. My thoughts are with her family and friends :(
  • Options
    Mom2EliasMom2Elias Posts: 2,021
    edited November 2011
    Oh, wow! This is heartbreaking! I'll be praying for her!
  • Options
    PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited November 2011
    Oh God, how terrible. I hope that lots of warm thoughts actually mean something in the universe, because I'm sure she and her family will be receiving lots of them tonight.

Thank you for letting us all know....
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited November 2011
    I rec'd her studio. Thank you Terry for sharing this information.
    in-my-prayers_04.gif
  • Options
    Emmy0322Emmy0322 Posts: 1,239 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I rec'd it. I'll keep her in my prayers. That is a very sad situation :(
  • Options
    svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited November 2011
    This is tragic news for one so young, may she wake up soon. What a bueatiful young woman.
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited November 2011
    That's such a terrible thing to happen. I hope she gets better soon. I recommended her sim.
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rec'd her. Will keep her and family in thought and prayer. Thank you for letting us know hon. **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited November 2011
    That is so sad!

I rec'd, and will certainly download soon. I need a beautiful sim like hers in my game!
  • Options
    sheri19asheri19a Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited November 2011
    I Rec'd also. She and family will be in my prayers. **HUGS**
  • Options
    immskayleahimmskayleah Posts: 1,818 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rec'd. She is in my thoughts and prayers.
    Thank you for letting us know.
  • Options
    Sandrachen87Sandrachen87 Posts: 263 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Thank you for the post TnT_Terry! I have rec'ed the Sim, too. I can't imagine something like that happening to one of my family members - all my love goes out to her and her family. I hope she recovers soon.
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for letting us know, Terry. It looks like this young gal needs a miracle. :(

This reminds me of a related subject. You know, there are a lot of simmers here who struggle with some real health challenges - disabilities, debilitating diseases, disorders, etc... Most of this has not been "brought on" by lifestyle habits and choices.

Whatever the reason, for many people, this game and this website *is* their life. I hope I can always remember that kindness costs nothing and can work miracles.
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited November 2011
    Sending prayers and good thoughts. Rec'd
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited November 2011
    Our thoughts and prayers will definately be with miracle and her family,that she wakes up healthy,so that she can live a full life.I know that miracles can happen,many doctors told us that there was no hope for my dad's foot and they were proven wrong,his foot was totally healed by prayer and a wound care program that they had started in the era,it can also happen for miracle as well with everyone's faith. :D
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2011
    my prayers and thoughts go out to her and her family *hugs
    oow785m
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited November 2011
    Terry, thanks for making us aware of the situation. I'll be remembering her in prayer and adding her to our WBS prayer list. HUGS
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited November 2011
    aw. Sends hugs!
    :) Smile!

• Options
    CARINE_BRAUNCARINE_BRAUN Posts: 45 Member
    edited November 2011
    Thank you Terry for doing this wonderful well wishes for a person I'd only just became friends with by accident. All of us in Australia and the world wish her well and her family all the support she may need. I'm truly and profoundly touched by all the support people have given many hugs and kisses to you all. CARINE_BRAUN.
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited November 2011
    How sad. :'( Thank you for letting us all know, Terry! My thoughts are with her and her family. <3 *hugs*
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited November 2011
    But of course I will rec her sim, my thoughts and prayers are with her family.

TnT Terry you are a kind and thoughtful person to post this.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited November 2011
    Rec'd and prayers said
  • Options
    fabe7fabe7 Posts: 1,585 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Bless Her...
    28wp8n6.gif
    That Breaks My Heart...May She Wake Up To This Beautiful World Because She Is A Beautiful Girl.