Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The O’Connor Gene Challenge. Chapter 30- Baby 11 has arrived

Comments

• Options
    Vav2009Vav2009 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I'm sure I will, I already miss the kids who moved out
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Chapter 19 - Grace and Angela part 4. Baby grows up.

http://oconnorlegacy.blogspot.com/2011/03/chapter-19-grace-and-angela-part-4-baby.html

The sims Medieval comes out tomorrow! :D
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,051 Member
    edited April 2011
    AH! I forgot to comment! :oops:

I loved the chapter! So sad that the family is growing up :( Have you decided who the heir is going to be? Also, have you picked any sims for spouses?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yes, I have decided who the heir is going to be. Honestly, I decided a long time ago when I first began playing with that particular kid I really enjoyed their story and wanted to tell more of it.

And yes I have chosen a spouse. I was looking through one of the featured artist’s creations and found a lot of beautiful sims. I had to do a little bit of tweaking since I didn’t want to use all the custom content they did but other than that it is their original sim.

When I introduce the spouse I will show a picture of their original look with a link to the creator’s page.

I have all the pictures for the next chapter ready I just have to write the story. Hopefully I will get a chance but college and work is taking up most of my time right now.
    Once I get a chance to sit down and write it shouldn’t take too long (I tend to get carried away when I write, if you can’t tell considering how long this post is.)

By the way, I really enjoy your stories also. Do you have a post here on the forum I can comment?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    AH! i can't wait to find out who the heir is going to be! ^_^

Which story? they all have their separate posts. I'm pretty sure if you use the search feature you can find them. if not, let me know!
  • Options
    JENSJCH2000JENSJCH2000 Posts: 518 Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm bookmarking this. It looks like a fun challenge. I get tired of the normal legacy, so this would be a great legacy with a twist.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Hi JENSJCH2000, I’m glad you think this looks interesting. Enjoy! 

Okay everyone the wait is over, I will have chapter 20 up tonight.
    Finals are over and I have the summer free so hopefully there won’t be any more long gaps in the story.

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Like I promised. Chapter 20 is up.
    Read about birthdays, romance, and fire.

http://oconnorlegacy.blogspot.com/2011/05/chapter-20-birthdays-romance-and-fire.html
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Chapter 21 comeing soon
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Chapter 21 – A date with a vampire is up.
    Enjoy!

http://oconnorlegacy.blogspot.com/2011/05/chapter-21-date-with-vampire.html
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Kevin and Clare O’Connor are now on the exchange for download!
    Rate and download please.

Clare: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4149503

Kevin: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4149504

I will be uploading all ten of the kids soon.

Feel free to use them in your own stories, just please let me know I would love to read your stories.
  • Options
    xXBruin_SlayerXxxXBruin_SlayerXx Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Do funny names like Killerpuppy or farthead

(btw thoose are very bad examples of funny names)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I might use funny names, but I mostly like to stick with nice names.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Sorry it has been so long since I have posted an update. Just to let ya’ll know it will probably be a while longer before I can continue with the story.
    Don’t get me wrong I WILL continue, its just that my laptop is wearing out and it keeps crashing when I try to run the game.
    So I am saving for a new laptop, but until I get it I can’t play sims. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    it's okay! I just got my computer back. I had to send it in to get fixed, it wouldn't turn on at all.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Three more paychecks and I will be getting my new laptop. YAY! I am on sim withdraw!
    I have generations but I haven’t gotten to really play it, installing it was the straw that crashed my computer. So by the time I have the new laptop up and running sims pets will be out. So it will be like having two new expansion packs at the same time. 
    The other reason I haven’t posted a update, even though I have the pictures for the next couple of chapters, is because in the next chapter Clare and Kevin are going to announce who they have chosen as heir, and I don’t want to get into that without being able to have chapters out regularly after that.
    Also I’m considering getting Hidden Springs and moving the whole O’Connor clan there. Has anyone played with that town yet? Do you think the O’Connor’s would be happy there?
  • Options
    OnnieOnnie Posts: 60 New Member
    edited September 2011
    In all honesty, this challenge seems even more fun than the regular 100 Baby Challenge. I may even try it myself!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    It is more fun (if I do say so myself). I got so board with the one mom and 100 dad’s. I hope you do try it. If you do please let me know I love to hear about other people’s stories.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Vav2009 wrote:
    Three more paychecks and I will be getting my new laptop. YAY! I am on sim withdraw!
    I have generations but I haven’t gotten to really play it, installing it was the straw that crashed my computer. So by the time I have the new laptop up and running sims pets will be out. So it will be like having two new expansion packs at the same time. 
    The other reason I haven’t posted a update, even though I have the pictures for the next couple of chapters, is because in the next chapter Clare and Kevin are going to announce who they have chosen as heir, and I don’t want to get into that without being able to have chapters out regularly after that.
    Also I’m considering getting Hidden Springs and moving the whole O’Connor clan there. Has anyone played with that town yet? Do you think the O’Connor’s would be happy there?

argh! I wanna know who the heir is sooooooooooo bad! lol and Yay for almost having a new computer! I want a new one, but being a poor college student has it's drawbacks! haha! I haven't personally played Hidden Springs, but I've heard people say that it's a fun place to play. I have a funny feeling that the O'Connor's will be happy anywhere. :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I’m a poor college student too, but I’ve been saving for this all summer. I am probably going to have the next chapter out soon, I am really missing my sims and since I can’t play I have time to get all the pictures together and update the family tree. I’m not sure if I can keep that family tree up, it is getting full, but I probably will, I’m OCD when it comes to stuff like that.
    I watched the producer question/answer video on you tube and I don’t think I’m going to get hidden springs, if the new town with pets is nice I might move them. Otherwise I will just have to update their town again to add all the pet locations.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    It’s finally here!
    What you have all been waiting for, Kevin and Clare announce the second generation heir!

Chapter – 22 The Generation 2 Heir is Announced!

http://oconnorlegacy.blogspot.com/2011/10/chapter-22-heir-is-announced.html
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    As always I love to hear what you all think about the chapter. Do you think Kevin and Clare chose the right heir? Who would you have chosen?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Yay for Grace! I think she'll make a great heiress! Although, i always have a soft spot for evil sims, so i was a little bummed when Lilith didn't win :wink:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Evil sims are fun just not my favorite as parents, but don’t worry we haven’t seen the last of Lilith. ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    lol, i dunno, you could always say that she was making an evil army! hahaha