Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RaNdOm: A DIY modeling competition! Assignment 1 now up!

Comments

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited September 2011
    Vanadis wrote:
    Well... I hate, hate, HATE to do this. But, we were told yesterday that we have to move across the world, by next week. (how they expect us to do this is another story all together.) So, sadly... I have to drop. I'm really sad; I was REALLY looking forward to this comp. :(

I'll still be lurking if my computer actually ships in a timely manner.

I'm really sorry! D:

I'm sure that I can probably still make banners for the winners, though. My computer will probably be with me by the time the comp is over.

Ok...I AM SO SADDD!
    :cry:

WAIT! Don't be sad.

I figured out I can afford to take my PC on the plane as checked luggage. So I won't have to drop after all! :D
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    CatalinootzaCatalinootza Posts: 479
    edited September 2011
    Vanadis wrote:
    Vanadis wrote:
    Well... I hate, hate, HATE to do this. But, we were told yesterday that we have to move across the world, by next week. (how they expect us to do this is another story all together.) So, sadly... I have to drop. I'm really sad; I was REALLY looking forward to this comp. :(

I'll still be lurking if my computer actually ships in a timely manner.

I'm really sorry! D:

I'm sure that I can probably still make banners for the winners, though. My computer will probably be with me by the time the comp is over.

Ok...I AM SO SADDD!
    :cry:

WAIT! Don't be sad.

I figured out I can afford to take my PC on the plane as checked luggage. So I won't have to drop after all! :D
    YAY!The smile is back on my face...or half of it..still sad about Sabrina but I wish you good luck with the Spanish Sabrina! :wink:
  • Options
    JCSim13JCSim13 Posts: 5,644 Member
    edited September 2011
    can someone tell me what they think of my model
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    JCSim13 wrote:
    can someone tell me what they think of my model
    She is really beautifull!I love her hair!It looks so realistic and the shades on the pictures are beautifull!Also the butterflies add a great tuch! :wink:
  • Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited September 2011
    jc, i reallly like your model. ;-)

Sorry i was kind of rude for not telling you that.
  • Options
    Bailey60110Bailey60110 Posts: 156
    edited September 2011
    I so bet everyone is gonna be all like what? And no way! But.... I took a re-test and got a B-! And thats good enough for me to start simming again!!!
    SO Please reserve me a spot in the comp! I'm making another model!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Okay guys! Here is my entry hope you like it!
    Name(how YOU want to be called):Sabrina

Model name: Mona Westchester

Headshot: 11ae651.jpg

Bodyshot: 2uivxxf.jpg

Models bio: Mona's origin is Ireland (did I spell that right?). She will always be a child at heart and loves music and dancing. She was recently in dance competion but due to bad back probleme that runs in her family she cant dance as well as she could. She started modeling only a year after she stopped dancing. She is single and is living by herself getting her money as a writer.

Experience(names of competitions or pictures): None so far.

I hope everyone likes Mona, she is a fun, quirky ball of energy!

• Options
    snapenatorsnapenator Posts: 306
    edited September 2011
    hey guys i know its been awhile since ive posted but i have a question , i cant upload until my launcher is fixed so i cant continue(though i would really like too)unless someone helps me
    here is the link to my forum thread thats helping with my uestion so yeah http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/438916.page#6457178

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited September 2011
    Aaaaah my god, another one!? Apparently this pets demo is messing up everyone's stuff! I wouldn't know how to fix it, as my Sims runs off Steam rather than Origin or the disks, but I really hope you manage to get it fixed!

I believe there was someone who ended up having uninstall and reinstall EVERYTHING. O.o Hopefully it won't come to that. If it does, though, definitely back up your saves and CC...
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    ohhh Im glad my computer said not to download it.
    I so geting pets but Ive still got to save up for it
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    OMG this sunday is my birthday WOOOOO
  • Options
    HetaFanHetaFan Posts: 47
    edited September 2011
    snapenator wrote:
    hey guys i know its been awhile since ive posted but i have a question , i cant upload until my launcher is fixed so i cant continue(though i would really like too)unless someone helps me
    here is the link to my forum thread thats helping with my uestion so yeah http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/438916.page#6457178

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

The Create a Pet demo was an EPIC FAIL.
    Thanks God I didn't downloaded it, lotsa people is having problems since they downloaded it.
    Try uninstalling it? (And the origin client or whatever it is?)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hey guys am I back in the comp? Cuz my name isnt posted yet! Heh, sorry for being a bother!
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    HetaFan wrote:
    snapenator wrote:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Thanks God I didn't downloaded it, lotsa people is having problems since they downloaded it.
    i unistalled the origin and pets demo and it still doesnt work and i cant continue the comp if it doesnt start working:(
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I know how you get your game fix.... But your gonna hate me for this. You have to buy your computer A COMPLETE RESET DISK, thats like the only answer... But this same type of thing happened to me and I had to completely reset my computer... Sorry for the really bad news hate that you have to hear it from me... :(
    ~Sabrina
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    snapenator wrote:
    HetaFan wrote:
    snapenator wrote:

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

i unistalled the origin and pets demo and it still doesnt work and i cant continue the comp if it doesnt start working:(
    Hmm... You could try to re-install your game (Make a backup of your cc and saved sims first).
    Also, look at the threads in the help forum about the CAP Demo, maybe you can find better solution.
    I know how you get your game fix.... But your gonna hate me for this. You have to buy your computer A COMPLETE RESET DISK, thats like the only answer... But this same type of thing happened to me and I had to completely reset my computer... Sorry for the really bad news hate that you have to hear it from me... :(
    I don't think that's the solution.
    Maybe with uninstalling and re-installing your game the problem will be solved, I dont think that there's the necessity to completely reset your computer.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    It could POSSIBLY (not 100% sure) it could fix your probleme I re-installed my game about 5 times and I have about 5 expansion packs, if it doesnt work the first timt than its just not worth the time.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    It could POSSIBLY (not 100% sure) it could fix your probleme I re-installed my game about 5 times and I have about 5 expansion packs, if it doesnt work the first timt than its just not worth the time.
    this is kind of embarrasing but i dont know how to unistall and reinstall my games
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    EVERYONE! AM I BACK IN THE CONTEST OR NOT NO ONE'S ANSWERING ME I'M GETTING A LITTLE ANXIOUS I'M NOT BACK IN! PLEASE TELL ME OR I'LL CRY!!!!!!
    :'(
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Bailey60110 I think you are so dont worry
    Love ya
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    snapenator wrote:
    this is kind of embarrasing but i dont know how to unistall and reinstall my games
    To uninstall:
    1- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.

2- Select a program, and then click Uninstall.

Wait for it to uninstall And then just install again the game.

(Source: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Uninstall-or-change-a-program)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Alright I wont worry! Thanks for the reassurance! :P
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    HetaFan wrote:
    snapenator wrote:
    To uninstall:
    1- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.

2- Select a program, and then click Uninstall.

Wait for it to uninstall And then just install again the game.

(Source: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Uninstall-or-change-a-program)
    ok thanks i will try but it might be awhile
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I just notice something funny! I'm the only one in the competition that doesnt have mods! I guess all I have a challange posing my sim! (P.s dont tell me how to download mods, I dont want them)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hey guys am I back in the comp? Cuz my name isnt posted yet! Heh, sorry for being a bother!
    Yes you are! Sorry but I am online only from Friday to Sunday so yeah...couldn't check it out. :oops: