Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RaNdOm: A DIY modeling competition! Assignment 1 now up!

Comments

• Options
    mvandemvande Posts: 8,587 Member
    edited September 2011
    Can you reserve me?

I will try to get my form up soon. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Name(how YOU want to be called): Mv or Mvande (don't care)
    Model name: Gracie Eden
    Headhot: hopefully it didn't have to be on a white background.
    5214z4.jpg
    Bodyshot:
    2w3uujp.jpg

Models bio: She grew up in an apartment in the big city. She was constantly surrounded by posters of models. So when she turned 18 she moved to Twinbrook to become a model.Anything outdoor she loves as long as she is alone.
    Experience(names of competitions or pictures): None, except I have just played around with it at my house. I just haven't entered a competion before. Actually I have it just hasn't "started". It is the beginner comp, but she hasn't gotten back to us, so i don't know. Probably just busy. :-)
  • Options
    CCCAAALLLIIICCCAAALLLIII Posts: 21,229
    edited September 2011
    I love your model's hair colour! I also like how your pic is staged, it looks like she is standing on a lily
  • Options
    edited September 2011
  • Options
    HetaFanHetaFan Posts: 47
    edited September 2011
    Ok, here it is :mrgreen:
    Name(how YOU want to be called): HetaFan or Andi.
    Model name: Sapphire Evans
    Headhot:
    jkwyom.jpg
    Bodyshot:
    2rcluyt.jpg
    Models bio: Sapphire was born on a small town. She was the daughter of a beautiful model and a great photographer. Her mother died of cancer when she was only a kid, so she has been living with her father until he died of a heart attack, when Sapphire turned 20. She is atracted to arts, she loves to paint, sculpt and photography. She wants to be a model, in honor of her deceased mother, but she also wants to be a photographer, in honor of her deceased father; so she is undecided what to do.
    Experience(names of competitions or pictures): None :-o

(Sorry for my fail english, also I suck at making bios xDU)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    She looks pretty. I like her shirt. :-)

(i don't do a wonderful job at bios either)
  • Options
    emoheartbreaker2emoheartbreaker2 Posts: 139
    edited September 2011
    Can I Get A Resevered Spot? I Will Try And Get My Pic Up By The End Of The Day Cuz I Still Have To Find Some Poses.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    mvande wrote:
    She looks pretty. I like her shirt. :-)

(i don't do a wonderful job at bios either)
    Thank you, your model is cute too o3o
    (Bios are hard xDU)
  • Options
    snapenatorsnapenator Posts: 306
    edited September 2011
    omigosh we like have enough models i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    CatalinootzaCatalinootza Posts: 479
    edited September 2011
    mvande wrote:
    Name(how YOU want to be called): Mv or Mvande (don't care)
    Model name: Gracie Eden
    Headhot: hopefully it didn't have to be on a white background.
    5214z4.jpg
    Bodyshot:
    2w3uujp.jpg

Models bio: She grew up in an apartment in the big city. She was constantly surrounded by posters of models. So when she turned 18 she moved to Twinbrook to become a model.Anything outdoor she loves as long as she is alone.
    Experience(names of competitions or pictures): None, except I have just played around with it at my house. I just haven't entered a competion before. Actually I have it just hasn't "started". It is the beginner comp, but she hasn't gotten back to us, so i don't know. Probably just busy. :-)
    Sure!I'll put you on the first page.I love your model!
    Oh and if you want higher quality pictures you can turn them higher from the options menu...Just a little tip! :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    HetaFan wrote:
    Ok, here it is :mrgreen:
    Name(how YOU want to be called): HetaFan or Andi.
    Model name: Sapphire Evans
    Headhot:
    jkwyom.jpg
    Bodyshot:
    2rcluyt.jpg
    Models bio: Sapphire was born on a small town. She was the daughter of a beautiful model and a great photographer. Her mother died of cancer when she was only a kid, so she has been living with her father until he died of a heart attack, when Sapphire turned 20. She is atracted to arts, she loves to paint, sculpt and photography. She wants to be a model, in honor of her deceased mother, but she also wants to be a photographer, in honor of her deceased father; so she is undecided what to do.
    Experience(names of competitions or pictures): None :-o

(Sorry for my fail english, also I suck at making bios xDU)
    OMG I LOVE HER! I reccomend her to be a model. :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    ok, thanks for the pic tip.
  • Options
    JCSim13JCSim13 Posts: 5,644 Member
    edited September 2011
    Yes I am still in
  • Options
    Gizmo360Gizmo360 Posts: 332 Member
    edited September 2011
    oh wow this looks awsome im defo gonna lurk *disapers into shadows*
  • Options
    Bailey60110Bailey60110 Posts: 156
    edited September 2011
    Hello everyone! Terrible news and dont think badly of me :'(. I need to quit the contest cuz I got a D in spanish! I'm sorry I just need to study more, plus my game in sims doesnt work! I'm crying on the inside im sorry but this is my last comment...
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    :-(
  • Options
    emoheartbreaker2emoheartbreaker2 Posts: 139
    edited September 2011
    Name(how YOU want to be called): emoheartbreaker2
    Model name:London Parks
    Headhot: Screenshot-2.jpg
    Bodyshot:Screenshot-3.jpg
    Models bio: London Parks Is a Funny Outgoing person she is following her dream to become a model, she has been wanting this since she was a little girl now she lives in Vice City looking for work
    Experience(names of competitions or pictures):I'm in A competition now but has not started(needs more models)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I have my model ready so I just have to get the photos (can it be my simself)
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Hello everyone! Terrible news and dont think badly of me :'(. I need to quit the contest cuz I got a D in spanish! I'm sorry I just need to study more, plus my game in sims doesnt work! I'm crying on the inside im sorry but this is my last comment...

D:
    Que mal (Too Bad)
  • Options
    CCCAAALLLIIICCCAAALLLIII Posts: 21,229
    edited September 2011
    Oh noes!
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited September 2011
    Nuuu! Hate to see you go!

Good luck in your classes. RL comes first, even if you don't want it to... but work hard, and you'll be back doing comps in no time.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Name(how YOU want to be called): Jc
    Model name: Sam Hope
    Headhot: Screenshot-2457.jpg
    Bodyshot: Screenshot-2454.jpg
    Models bio: Sam has alway been difforent.
    loves life, friends and being herself.
    people normaly dont understade Sam mostly becouse she is trying to find herself in this world.
    Sam is having a hard time in her life becouse of moving so much: first from South Africa, then to New Zealand and soon Australia
    Her love for Jesus is unbreakable and has always been close to him.
    Sam's dream in life is to have people look up to her and love her.
    Experience(names of competitions or pictures): I have been in so many ummm: Cute and creepy, the Agency, Pure Imagination Modeling, keep it in the family comp, Fairytale Modeling Competition, Real Monarchs Modelling Competiton and many others I dont remember.

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited September 2011
    Well... I hate, hate, HATE to do this. But, we were told yesterday that we have to move across the world, by next week. (how they expect us to do this is another story all together.) So, sadly... I have to drop. I'm really sad; I was REALLY looking forward to this comp. :(

I'll still be lurking if my computer actually ships in a timely manner.

I'm really sorry! D:

I'm sure that I can probably still make banners for the winners, though. My computer will probably be with me by the time the comp is over.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Vanadis wrote:
    Well... I hate, hate, HATE to do this. But, we were told yesterday that we have to move across the world, by next week. (how they expect us to do this is another story all together.) So, sadly... I have to drop. I'm really sad; I was REALLY looking forward to this comp. :(

I'll still be lurking if my computer actually ships in a timely manner.

I'm really sorry! D:

I'm sure that I can probably still make banners for the winners, though. My computer will probably be with me by the time the comp is over.

Ok...I AM SO SADDD!
    :cry:
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh my...I hate to see people go... :cry: