Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DO YOU WANT THE SIMS 3 BODYSHOP?? SIGN HERE:

Comments

• Options
    ScarymenowScarymenow Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    The reason that EA didn't put it in the game is because of all the sick f***s that made adult themed content for Sims 2, like Nudity and sexual themed outfits. Just look at the mods for Sims 2 and you realize that 45% of players are 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and another 25% a teenaged or younger girls, the rest are normal players. If thats not a good enough example of how perverted Sims players are, less than a week after the game came out some one hacked it and made a nudity mod. Don't get me wrong i would love for EA to make a Body Shop but with in a day of it's release the internet would be flooded with perverted outfits and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 crap. EA also has it's "image" to keep, if they did make he Body Shop then you most likely would be unable to upload you stuff to the net, or at least The Exchange. I'm all for the SIms 3 Body Shop, but going I'm not holding my breath or anything.

/sign
  • Options
    LexilooLexiloo Posts: 1
    edited September 2010
    I agree!
  • Options
    eightball10eightball10 Posts: 3
    edited February 2011
    I agree:
    I DEMAND A BODY SHOP !!!!!!
  • Options
    SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited February 2011
    SIGNED 100%......LOVE IT/MISS IT!!!!!

EA I want it back in a big way with more sliders. way more sliders like ABP or Secondlife. PLEASE EA!!!

I want more skin control and a color wheel and I want my Sims skin to LOOK WAY BETTER then now. A little more realistic (that's just my opinion).
  • Options
    SUGACANE75SUGACANE75 Posts: 226 New Member
    edited February 2011
    EA don't make it really complicated like you did with CAW. Or hard for people to download it (like MAC USERS). Also give us info (for those that don't know how to use it) to explain Bodyshop.

Keep Bodyshop simple enough that we can create and enjoy our creations.
  • Options
    woodenbear50woodenbear50 Posts: 38 Member
    edited March 2011
    Please EA we need BODYSHOP for sims 3 as that is the best way to create perfect Sim lookalikes.
  • Options
    TracykatladyTracykatlady Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2011
    As awesome as this would be...

They have a store now why would they want people going around creating free versions of whats in the store in bodyshop? They're far too greedy for that..
    There is that and what Scarymenow has said. EA needs to keep what little reputation they have left.
  • Options
    oxmelissaxooxmelissaxo Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    if not a bodyshop, i would love more sliders for more customizable sims :) i loved bodyshop because it gave me a chance to view all of my new downloaded material without having to spend 5-10 minutes loading the game.
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited June 2011
    I would love a sims bodyshop for sims3,it is one of the things I miss most texturizing the hair and eyes.I would be in agreement in them bringing it back.
  • Options
    amberlynnjspamberlynnjsp Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    i loved the sims 2 body shop as i cud fully customize my sims and their clothing.they shud def make a bodyshop for sims 3 to be honest i figured it would come with the intial sims 3 game when it came out.but it didnt D:
    /sign
  • Options
    amberlynnjspamberlynnjsp Posts: 3
    edited June 2012
    Scarymenow wrote:
    The reason that EA didn't put it in the game is because of all the sick f***s that made adult themed content for Sims 2, like Nudity and sexual themed outfits. Just look at the mods for Sims 2 and you realize that 45% of players are 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and another 25% a teenaged or younger girls, the rest are normal players. If thats not a good enough example of how perverted Sims players are, less than a week after the game came out some one hacked it and made a nudity mod. Don't get me wrong i would love for EA to make a Body Shop but with in a day of it's release the internet would be flooded with perverted outfits and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 crap. EA also has it's "image" to keep, if they did make he Body Shop then you most likely would be unable to upload you stuff to the net, or at least The Exchange. I'm all for the SIms 3 Body Shop, but going I'm not holding my breath or anything.

/sign

however...that is true too.so ea..make it so u cant upload.i dont mind that!as long as i can use it for myself!:D
  • Options
    hairdyehairdye Posts: 417 Member
    edited June 2012
    sign
  • Options
    Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited June 2012
    bump and signed
  • Options
    bluemanhunt1bluemanhunt1 Posts: 16
    edited June 2012
    This should be an update with weather update. Consider it signed /sign
  • Options
    Oakley100Oakley100 Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Yes, yes, yes and yes! I really miss bodyshop...
    SIGNED
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited June 2012
    IM SIGNING! i hate that i cant make my skin color. IS DARK BEIGE REALLY THAT HARD TO MAKE? :P
  • Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited June 2012
    I used Bodyshop to put clothing into the categories I wanted them in. Would love this feature again...in any form.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    stowawaybratstowawaybrat Posts: 65
    edited June 2012
    What do you think they made the customazation tool for? I think it's a stupid idea. They already have something like it.
  • Options
    Erich_RaederErich_Raeder Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited June 2012
    bump
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    edited June 2012
    I really enjoyed Bodyshop to make custom sims in Sims 2 I Would Really Love this for the Sims 3 and the possiblity of headless sim Skintones for toddler thru Elder in All clothing categories even swimwear for normal sims and Those with the Never Nude Trait, so Signed

Later Peeps ~Lord Darth Sims~ ~a.k.a. Ryan~
  • Options
    SoretooliSoretooli Posts: 233 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I would love to have a Sims 3 Bodyshop. :mrgreen:
    SIGNED!
  • Options
    alexgali84alexgali84 Posts: 2
    edited June 2012
    :) BODY :mrgreen: SHOP!
  • Options
    FantasySerenityFantasySerenity Posts: 3 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh god please!! I am really struggling with My CC. I downloaded a couple sims off the exchange and I adore the Hair, and some outfits. But I have some shoes that I literally cannot find in installed content but is annoying the hell out of me in game. It seems that, even though they are adult shoes, every baby my sims have has these shoes so i have to trigger age early, then ALL the kids in my neighborhood seem to have them. :( Also, some hair is really bad and I despise the amount of accessories I now have and can't get rid of it easy enough, there are some stuff I wanna keep and it is impossible to pick the right stuff out as the thumbnail is too small. :'( PLEASE EA!! PLEASE!! I'd even pay for it! ;_; XX
  • Options
    frommanfromman Posts: 169 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ok, so this thread was started back in 2009; back around the game's initial release. Having a sims 3 body shop is really pointless now.

1. with the recent 1.8 patch you can make just about any skin color.
    2. If you can find exactly what you need there are sites like MTS and TSR. MTS has tutorials to make the exact CC you want. TSR has a program that is pretty easy to use to make the CC you want.
    3. The game is nearing the end of its life cycle, making a Sims 3 body shop is a little pointless for a game that is reaching the end.

I'll sign it, but don't expect it to do much.
    MNRSm.jpg
  • Options
    shantel2012shantel2012 Posts: 313
    edited December 2012
    I know this is posted back in '09, i just joined this year. Body shop would be an excellent shop to add in! Hope we see it soon xD