Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DO YOU WANT THE SIMS 3 BODYSHOP?? SIGN HERE:

Comments

• Options
    GrimInMoonlightGrimInMoonlight Posts: 87 New Member
    edited August 2009
    What's The Sims these days without a Bodyshop? I sign.
  • Options
    nikki6561nikki6561 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Dude, that would be hella tight! :]
    I mean, in sims2 we had bodyshop and like we could actually design our own clothes and make them look hot and stuff,
    in the sims3 yew can change patterns and colors, which is cool, but yew can't cut the clothes and make yer own designs... which is kind of a downer :(
    And plus, if they made a body shop for sims3, it would even probably be like 10X's better!!!

SIGNED :D
  • Options
    MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited August 2009
    Sign
  • Options
    Chr1z733nChr1z733n Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yessh (:
    i want to convert Formal Wear to Everyday wear!
  • Options
    basher118basher118 Posts: 1,265 New Member
    edited August 2009
    signed, although there isnt one
  • Options
    Autumn08Autumn08 Posts: 296 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Agreed
  • Options
    kwillagkwillag Posts: 277 Member
    edited August 2009
    Bump :D
  • Options
    plzr8mysimplzr8mysim Posts: 22 Member
    edited August 2009
    I went on www.modthesims.com and i found different creations made by other people. They could've used the body shop. But my question is:

How can people make different clothing, pattern, and objects by using pictures such as Hello Kitty, Winnie The Pooh, Twilight, and Those pretty butterflies someone else made? I wish i had the power to do that... T_T

And i agree with you. *Signed the contract*.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SIGNED :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Bump :lol:
  • Options
    Kaka_FanKaka_Fan Posts: 750 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I had to weigh in on this thread again in on this issue, because I'm now doing my first clothing design in TS3, and I'm finding it to be extremely tedious!

There's only two programs I know of at the time that edit clothes for TS3, and neither are to my liking. CAS Texture and Unitool exports textures to .dds files, and there's not many image programs out there that can read .dds files. (Although I did find a file converter which can change back and forth between .dds and .bmp ...And many other file types!) And I'm not willing to give T$RW a chance, because reliable sources have mentioned T$RW in the same sentence as viruses and spyware. (And thus not worth the risk to make a single letter jacket for my jock sim.)

At least with Body Shop, when I was doing clothing recolors, I could view my work while I worked on it, and have *SOME* idea what it looked like in-game... And then "export" once I was satisfied!

Without anything like Body Shop, I'm busting my tush in hopes of making a work of art... And praying to the Gaming Gods that the letter jacket I'll make will look as respectable in-game as how it looked in LView Pro!
  • Options
    madamkittykatmadamkittykat Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :mrgreen:PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET US HAVE A BODYSHOP FOR THE SIMS 3!!!! i wouldn't have bought it if i had knownn that it didn't have bodyshop. i'd have kept on with 2 xxx
  • Options
    rutt0021rutt0021 Posts: 48 New Member
    edited August 2009
    THAT WAS DEFO ONE OF THE BEST FEATURE OF SIMS 2 ..... I MISS IT
  • Options
    Uzi666Uzi666 Posts: 1,451 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i miss being able to not have to go all the way in game to make people to share, now we all have to go in game, then quit to upload to the exchange. before i would be able to have the body shop open and a picture of someone whos facial stucture i was trying to recreate and then upload without quitting. i used to do a lot of hair and clothing requests and now i cant and it makes me sad. i was a proud custom content creator but now i have to download huge programs to do this which i cannot because there is not much room left on my computer

bring back the bod shop!!!!!!
    Signed
    Suzi Berrie, age 24, Sims enthusiast
  • Options
    CMOMOCMOMO Posts: 1,244 New Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Uzi666 wrote:
    i miss being able to not have to go all the way in game to make people to share, now we all have to go in game, then quit to upload to the exchange. before i would be able to have the body shop open and a picture of someone whos facial stucture i was trying to recreate and then upload without quitting. i used to do a lot of hair and clothing requests and now i cant and it makes me sad. i was a proud custom content creator but now i have to download huge programs to do this which i cannot because there is not much room left on my computer

bring back the bod shop!!!!!!
    Signed
    Suzi Berrie, age 24, Sims enthusiast

Yes, this is precisely the reason why EA should give us Body Shop, so that way we would know that they were actually listening to the community. Body Shop is a huge part of why TS2 was such a success, I find TS3's CAS to be a Sim version of Create-A-Pet which was very lacking. The CAS is too subtle, there is no why to go to extremes (unless you have a hack), and every Sim looks pudgy from a distance no matter what size they are, making them look too similar. I have tried to make Real people into Sims in TS3 and have failed, due to lack of tru control, and the fact that I find it a waste of both ink and paper just to make a celeb.
  • Options
    miastappmiastapp Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    WE WANT BODYSHOP!!!!
  • Options
    maax223maax223 Posts: 54 New Member
    edited August 2009
    YOU HEAR THAT EA?
    WE WANT BODYSHOP >:O
  • Options
    Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited August 2009
    sign me up!
  • Options
    sarichisarichi Posts: 120 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :signed: i TOTALLY agree!
  • Options
    johnwaltermanjohnwalterman Posts: 624 New Member
    edited August 2009
    /signed

And while we're at it, let's put Maxis back in the picture, because I HATE how EA Canada wants to take away the sandbox-mode of the game!
  • Options
    AlexlockzAlexlockz Posts: 205 New Member
    edited August 2009
    even though we wont get it

/sign
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    bump :mrgreen:
  • Options
    xxxxttttiiiaan59xxxxttttiiiaan59 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited August 2009