Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't risk it....

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Azzie73Azzie73 Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2011
    Azzie73 wrote:
    @georgiakrunk: The cabinets are from Awesims. It's their Geneva cabinets. The appliances, I want to say they're from TSR and are a conversion of Sims 2 CC, but I'm not sure. I blindly grab content I like and forget where it's from.

@Azzie73: I haven't played my game in a while and don't usually take a lot of pictures, but tonight I decided to do some building and picture taking. I'll try to take more pics in the future.

I would love to see them, you have a real talent!

Thanks! Building and decorating is my favorite part of the game.

Mine too! So much so I made a leap of faith and went back to school last fall to get my A.F.A. After that I hope to go on and get my B.F.A or start work in the decorating field. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    LuckySkyLuckySky Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2011
    I just saw some thunder flash outside my window not long ago.
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited February 2011
    This is nowhere near as good as the other pics, but here's the kitchen in the house I was trying to make before all the lag made me just close the game. It's not finished or anything. screenshot_original.jpg

I am in *love* with that kitchen. You should definitely upload that house when you're done. I would love to have that in my game :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited February 2011
    I started a new game... again. I've been doing that a lot lately - getting bored too easily. I need that new EP to spice things up :D
    But as for what's going on....

c49e84a9.jpg?t=1298879263

40c55917.jpg?t=1298879260

32b6ec7d.jpg?t=1298879265

Yep :mrgreen:

• Options
    marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited February 2011
    ROFL.
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited February 2011
    I made a new Sim :) she is my avi<3
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited February 2011
    LittleV wrote:
    It doesn't matter whether or not a program is running, lightning or the power surge created by it can destroy a computer even when it is turned off. As long as the computer is plugged into an electrical socket, it can be destroyed in an electrical storm (even if the power has gone off). That goes for any appliance for that matter.

This is TRUE, even with a surge protector. I think the surge protector protects against power surges coming from the electric co. , but not a direct lightening strike.

R.I.P. my old E machines "gaming computer". It Was off when lightening struck, my son claims he saw the machine go on by itself. It worked fine and then SIX days later it Died! That was years ago.

Still, when you see an electrical storm, instinct or common sense tells me to turn the computer off.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited February 2011
    The yellow kitchen is very cute. Too bad I don't use cc. And my decorating skills are lacking , but I can appreciate yours!
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited February 2011
    Azzie73 wrote:
    Mikezumi wrote:
    Azzie73 wrote:
    I am having the exact same problem you are! :lol: Major thunderstorm going on so I am also too afraid to play a game.

It's probably for the best as I am the only one currently awake in the house and one of our cats is really freaking out over the thunder, the poor thing! It's funny though because the other two cats are just looking at her as if to say "wimp!". :D

I'm a little bummed though because I had an idea for a house and wanted to start building it tonight. Guess I'll have to do it another time! :?

I used to have a cat that was afraid of thunder - she'd hide under the beds and not come out for hours. The other cat just acted as if nothing was happening.

We have three, one who is scared of everything and is currently hiding in the little "nest" she made for herself in my closet, one who is older and basically deaf so she has no clue anything is even going on :D and one (who follows me everywhere and thinks my room is "her" room) who is just annoyed because I pause in my petting of her to type! :lol:

The last kitty plays Sims with me...she will sit on the bed behind me and watches the sims move around. Every now and then she tries to slap one of them on the screen and "chatters" at them if they get too excited! :lol:

Thats so cute lol :) My cat is on the couch across from me curled up in a ball snoring hahah
    WLfAA9V.png