Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Merrick

Comments

• Options
    Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2011
    He's fun to play because he's such a playa. :lol: I even played him once, the only time I've ever played solely as a guy that wasn't part of a couple. He was woo-hooing all over town to fulfill his lifetime wish. haha He had like 10 love interests and he was getting "nutrients" from all of them! :P
  • Options
    GagaSimsGagaSims Posts: 3,479 New Member
    edited January 2011
    Just don't make babies with him!

Trust me... :shock:
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited January 2011
    No you are not alone! My Rock Star Sim, Roxanne Dahlia C (my avatar actually) married him already. They have very cute children! Its funny they have similar personalities, and their wedding was a bit strange. I had it at night, lots of laser lights bubbles and fog :lol: and Roxanne wore a mini skirt, exposed garter and a funeral veil.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Ok, now I'm curious to see what his kids look like! lol Do they look like vampires or just really ugly kids? :twisted:

@Kail16: My Goth sim married him and they had a private wedding in the underground club in the cemetery. I decorated it with a crimson altar and lots of red flowers and candles. She wore the long red & black Goth gown with black lace gloves and he wore the long black leather coat. It was all very dark and Gothic, just what you'd expect from a Vampire wedding! :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    Ok, now I'm curious to see what his kids look like! lol Do they look like vampires or just really ugly kids? :twisted:

@Kail16: My Goth sim married him and they had a private wedding in the underground club in the cemetery. I decorated it with a crimson altar and lots of red flowers and candles. She wore the long red & black Goth gown with black lace gloves and he wore the long black leather coat. It was all very dark and Gothic, just what you'd expect from a Vampire wedding! :lol:

That sound so cool. I'd say my Sims wedding to Beau was just what you'd expect from a out of control, dysfunctional, emotionally corrupt, morally bankrupt sleazy woman with an obsession for the occult and an equally morally bankrupt Vampire :lol: Now Roxanne is a Vampire too she and her hubby share multiple romantic interests and feed off of them mutually. So wrong :twisted:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited January 2011
    Cee618 wrote:

I didn't take any pics of the kids I have had with him because they were pretty hideous. In one of my games he had a son that looked a lot like him so it wasn't so bad, but any girls were unfortunate looking to say the least. The kids were all vampires.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited January 2011
    so we've established where Beau lives... but what is puzzling me is where does Brigit Hemlock live?! ive literally searched EVERY house in Bridgeport and i cant find her...
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Screenshot-113-1-1.jpg

OMG please be the right size!

This is Roxanne and Beau's son Vladimir! I only gave him that name so I could call him Vladi for short! So adorably bad. I took it in CAS so its easier to see his face, I like the haircut and cloths he aged up with so I left it be.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Omg, Vladi is so cute, he kinda looks like Beau! Maybe Beau just makes ugly daughters. :lol: I think I'm gonna have a kid with him just to see what it looks like. If it's too hideous, I'll try to make it better looking in CAS. If that's not possible, I'll just start a new game. :wink:
  • Options
    LotusflowerLotusflower Posts: 234 New Member
    edited January 2011
    I totally agree with you Cee618,Beau Merrick is hot! He is now my sim Jessica Rabbits boyfriend and he has moved in with her. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    Omg, Vladi is so cute, he kinda looks like Beau! Maybe Beau just makes ugly daughters. :lol: I think I'm gonna have a kid with him just to see what it looks like. If it's too hideous, I'll try to make it better looking in CAS. If that's not possible, I'll just start a new game. :wink:

Well thank you! :lol: I usually try and make my Sims have daughters, I don't find the little boys to be very cute or fun to dress, but I'm glad I let fate decide and I ended up with Vladi, he's so precious!
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited January 2011
    In my game Beau Merrick only had one child, a daughter with Bianca Rubble.

Needless to say, she was ugly as sin.
    Her kids don't look too bad, though.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well, I went and had not one, not two, but three kids with Beau! :lol: So far, so
    good, no hideous children. Here's a screenshot of Beau and his wife, Maharet, and their
    three kids--Dax, Dimitri and Lilith. The boys are cute, so I hope Lilith ages up well. :?

screenshot437b.jpg

• Options
    hungryhippo724hungryhippo724 Posts: 65
    edited January 2011
    I made Beau Merrick my friend with my Vampire, (named 'Cyric Draven')
    That's because his part of the 'cool' vampires.
    I'm enemies with the weaklings and the non-pure vampires i.e. 'Wogan Hemlock', 'Vladimir Schlick' etc. :D
  • Options
    BEBELUVBEBELUV Posts: 45
    edited January 2011
    He's quite good looking, but he makes terrible children.

I agree. My sim married him and had a daughter with him. Not very attractive I must say.... :cry:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Cee618 wrote:
    Well, I went and had not one, not two, but three kids with Beau! :lol: So far, so
    good, no hideous children. Here's a screenshot of Beau and his wife, Maharet, and their
    three kids--Dax, Dimitri and Lilith. The boys are cute, so I hope Lilith ages up well. :?

screenshot437b.jpg

I love your pic. I have played Beau in several games but have never envisaged him dressed quite like this. I could almost grow to like this "family-man" look. :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    LOL, yeah his wife domesticated him. This is his nerdy "Dad" look. :D He actually makes a really great dad and is very loving with the kids. Of course, he has to fight the urge to steal candy from them! :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2011
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited January 2011
    JMO but Beau is so unattractive to me. I think Vladimir is the hottest premade vamp in the game by miles and miles! Next comes William Fangmann (he seems pretty underated on this forum but being a bad cop is a good background story for him lol) and Wogan Hemlock.
  • Options
    Gleek4EverGleek4Ever Posts: 206 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Yea he's decent...I had one of my sims have a child w/ him but the the kid is UGLY while his parents are sexy looking
  • Options
    lilmisfit1987lilmisfit1987 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited February 2011
    sereia8 wrote:
    JMO but Beau is so unattractive to me. I think Vladimir is the hottest premade vamp in the game by miles and miles! Next comes William Fangmann (he seems pretty underated on this forum but being a bad cop is a good background story for him lol) and Wogan Hemlock.

I have to agree...Beau has to be the most unattractive male vampire in the game. YUKK! How could anybody find those sunken in cheeks and insanely high cheek bones appealing? The best looking male vamp, in my opinion, is Wogan Hemlock.
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited February 2011
    sereia8 wrote:

I have to agree...Beau has to be the most unattractive male vampire in the game. YUKK! How could anybody find those sunken in cheeks and insanely high cheek bones appealing? The best looking male vamp, in my opinion, is Wogan Hemlock.

Yeah, this is a Beau appreciation thread so I guess it should be left at that.. we should make appreciation topics for Vladimir or Wogan! Or William Fangmann.. he gets left out so much but still super hot. Lol. I just can't see Beau attractive at all.

He doesn't do anything for me but he does for others so ok.
  • Options
    riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I subtled his features in CAS, and he definitely is good looking now. :) But if unedited, honestly I think Wogan or Vladimir are better.
  • Options
    Cycl0n3Sw0rdsgirlCycl0n3Sw0rdsgirl Posts: 40 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I think all the vampires in the game are quite handsome! Even the ladies. Except for the premade sims that end up as vampires over the sim days...
  • Options
    dalechick12dalechick12 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited February 2011
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"

This is beau and my sim's son
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top