Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beau Merrick

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited February 2011
    Am I the only one who thinks that the vampire Beau Merrick is extremely good looking? I am also wondering where he lives.:)
    I don't remember what he looks like but the name is familiar.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited February 2011
    Gleek4Ever wrote:
    Yea he's decent...I had one of my sims have a child w/ him but the the kid is UGLY while his parents are sexy looking
    Haha that happens all the time, which is why I sometimes make both the parents myself so the kids aren't ugly, but sometimes I deal with the ugly kids anyways, cause I like finding someone in town for my sim.
    When my sim has kids with Matthew Hamming, they look horrrrrrible.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    Cee618Cee618 Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2011
    @dalechick12: I think Beau and your sim's son is cute! My sim had cute kids with him, too.

@MelanieSimlish: Wow, Matthew Hamming is so handsome, I can't believe he makes ugly kids! :?
  • Options
    LuckySkyLuckySky Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited February 2011
    I liked him until he gave me ugly daughters lol.
  • Options
    shesclassyshesclassy Posts: 477 Member
    edited February 2011
    He'd be better looking if he didn't make craaaaazy faces all the time in my game. Also one time his face got stuck in "I just bit someone" mode and he walked around for about a week with his tongue stuck out until I reset him.

He doesn't like me much, either, because every time my sims try to befriend him, he dies. Like, the first time I played Bridgeport, he starved to death in my sim's living room... After that I moved her to Twinbrook. Second time (current play) he got hit by a meteor outside of the business building.
  • Options
    xxNatalieexxxxNatalieexx Posts: 2
    edited April 2011
    WHERE DOES BEAU MERRICK LIVE? :shock:

Okay , in sims 3 latenight Beau and my girl are VERY close. :mrgreen:

One problem is- He asked me to go to his house. I accepted then Saved and Quitted, as i do not know where he lives but would like to go! :?

SOME ONE PLEASE HELP :shock:

Thank you if you reply!! :D

p.s making a Tumblr soon. iff you follow me, ill follow you :D
  • Options
    dalechick12dalechick12 Posts: 17 New Member
    edited April 2011
    he lives in a highrise apartment over by the vampire niteclub, called a mixture of bad and good. he lives with 3 females
  • Options
    kita100kita100 Posts: 6
    edited June 2011
    I know right! he is my fav vampire! he is soooooooo hot! i totally agree that if he were a real dude i would looovvvve him!
  • Options
    ShalieNahitoShalieNahito Posts: 3
    edited June 2011
    Oh I got lucky I got him before Beau even got a girlfriend to that girl that looks like a clown.She was mad and slapped Beau and the blond with the hat got very jealous kept kicking my sim out and he kept accepting her back in!
  • Options
    clarajfgclarajfg Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    I really want Beau to turn my sim (girl) into a vampire and then later go out with her, but he keeps on dying of hunger (I have tried twice already) What can I do for him NOT to die? :cry:
  • Options
    crimzonstainheartcrimzonstainheart Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I don't know, but one of the reasons he keeps dying is because hes in the sun passed the limit. so he gets that really bad vampire moodlet for staying out in the sun for too long. he keeps dying in mine too. since him and my sim are best friends, i give him a plasma fruit as a gift. :?: but hes hansome. too hansome to die!!! :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    TheRaniTheRani Posts: 14 New Member
    edited December 2011
    My Sim made friends with him online, later met him in person, got him to turn her into a vampire, and then he was like, "Hey, why don't you move in with me?" And she was like, "Uh, no." And then he asked her Again. And she was like, "Sorry, but no. You're evil. You laugh at people when they die." And then he was like, "Aw, come on! Move in with me!" And she was like, "ZOMG you're creeping me out. Never talk to me again." He's totally not allowed in her apartment anymore. He's handsome, but he's also a creepy jerk.

• Options
    OskilouOskilou Posts: 59
    edited January 2012
    He has the pyrmania skill, did u know that? just found out when i played with him actually.

Anyhow, i don't think he's the hottest vampire, i actually think Vladmir Schlick is.
  • Options
    sims4eva2104sims4eva2104 Posts: 55 Member
    edited February 2012
    Eh, i think he's ok but my sim married the blonde one with no hat,then she went to talk to him and got accused of cheating so my opinion of him is kinda meh :?
  • Options
    KirbyAndKatKirbyAndKat Posts: 778 New Member
    edited February 2012
    I salute whoever revived this thread! He's adorable as a toddler, but always dies when I try to make Bianca Rubble (his roomie under my control. Poor Bibi was heartbroken. :cry:

But Beau is FREAKIN HOT!! Have you seen him without his shirt? Better yet, have you seen his swimwear?? :lol: (🐸🐸🐸🐸 mode lol)
  • Options
    brittle86brittle86 Posts: 13
    edited March 2012
    haha, my sim just got married to him and they're expecting their first child :D

th_Screenshot-66.jpg
  • Options
    Princesspumpkin96Princesspumpkin96 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Cee618 said:
    > Well, I went and had not one, not two, but three kids with Beau! :lol: So far, so
    > good, no hideous children. Here's a screenshot of Beau and his wife, Maharet, and their
    > three kids--Dax, Dimitri and Lilith. The boys are cute, so I hope Lilith ages up well. :?
    I never actually had ugly children with him either they were adorable! Especially daughters when they reached to a toddler.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2012, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top