Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Congratulations Kikiii101!!! Winner of The Price is Right!!!!

Comments

• Options
    vampiresimwannabevampiresimwannabe Posts: 1,367 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Mcgranor, I LOVE the new avi, its so pretty and cool
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    Good morning all! :D It sounds like some people are in for a blustery day!

its 3:10PM over here lol afternoon
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    oommmpaloompa
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2010
    stormwench wrote:
    nope, lol, just being very diplomatic
    I live in oregon

Getting much snow? Seattle area is crawling as no one here but myself ever drove in 4 inches of snow before LOL!!

light snow, shouldn't stick yet; one year going through Seattle to my sister's in Edmonds, I saw tons of abandoned cars strung out across all the bridges you see from the freeway there, they just left em, lots of em, I lmao'd, had never seen so many at once just all lined up like they were still driving, but all empty, was soooo creepy, I won't say how long ago I think that was. :shock:
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I live in Ireland is horrible when it snows over here we all get snowed in
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I bet its beautiful though, and if you're use to it there I assume most are somewhat prepared, around here we get snow every few years down in the valley, ppl
    don't know how to drive well cuz they aren't use to it, I have 4 wheel :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I bet its beautiful though, and if you're use to it there I assume most are somewhat prepared, around here we get snow every few years down in the valley, ppl
    don't know how to drive well cuz they aren't use to it, I have 4 wheel :mrgreen:

yeah, I live on a mountain too lol its soo pretty when it snows, nobody can get anywhere though its fun, its supposed to start snowing this weekend :)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    eeep, my sims account is fixed In can accept all the friends requests I had yay!!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I love snowboarding, haven't been in years, snomobiling is fun too, lots to do in the snow
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    yeah I just love all the snowball fights we have everone joins in
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    i've tried snowmobiling it was terrifying
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    it takes some practice, but yea what a rush
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    yeah, I love the adrenaline, I kept going backm I can't wait to do it again this year, it helps living so high up
  • Options
    gngrsnpgngrsnp Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited November 2010
    Gosh you guys are up right and early. It's 8:39 am where I am and had to read several pages to catch up from yesterday. I see blue eyes has not shown yet. Yes, Ihayepizza210 your avi was a shocker at first especially when I first thought you were male before the email and then you switched persona all together. I was like Hu? I get the fairytale character theme in the othe thread was going to do it. But it rained ice water in Sunny cali and my apartment got invaded. No one told me me apatment was to be a shelter for thousands of homeless ants. They found my computer nice and cozy :evil: Along with raid Some unopened holloween candy. I was handing some to a friends 10 year old and she said my hand lookk funny. She took it till her hand tickled then handed it to her mother. Low and behold our hands were covered in ants. Get's creaped out. Well a bottle of spray isoypropenal, a vacuuming and a charpet clean latter we are simi-antless.
    Now to top it all, LIAM is unable to process sim accepts request at this time. So how was your last several days????? :)
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    geez 8:39 wow, its almost 5 in the afternoon here its 4:58 PM
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited November 2010
    I have no idea where to start my reading today. I was not online the whole day and now there is so much.

So I decided to start here.

xxxBlueEyesxxx:

410262w1sam4b039.gif
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    kransperkransper Posts: 5,482 Member
    edited November 2010
    *looks around quickly, then runs off to do MORE errands*
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    hey get back here!

*cheer for blueeyes
    oow785m
  • Options
    SenkoLightSenkoLight Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited November 2010
    gngrsnp wrote:
    But it rained ice water in Sunny cali and my apartment got invaded. No one told me me apatment was to be a shelter for thousands of homeless ants. They found my computer nice and cozy :evil: Along with raid Some unopened holloween candy. I was handing some to a friends 10 year old and she said my hand lookk funny. She took it till her hand tickled then handed it to her mother. Low and behold our hands were covered in ants. Get's creaped out. Well a bottle of spray isoypropenal, a vacuuming and a charpet clean latter we are simi-antless.
    Now to top it all, LIAM is unable to process sim accepts request at this time. So how was your last several days????? :)

I remember those days.. 3 months ago house was covered in ants.. pain in the butt to get rid of. Loews has small ant traps inexpensive and you place then where you see ants.. toxic free item so no fear with my dogs.1 week later a few very large ants came out and died my husband said "Finally there is Miss Queen" Have not seen any since.
  • Options
    SenkoLightSenkoLight Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited November 2010
    Thank you guys for nominating me in the other thread. So sweet of you by the time my grandkids send me my xmas gifts I will be on a gifting spree... You guys are so thoughtful I added some homemade cakes to my pack of holding and decided to have a whole party in the pack.. Come join in.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    woot, party in a pack! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited November 2010
    Oh I am so sorry I had no internet service finally got it today so so sorry :cry:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    WHOOOOO PAARRRTTTAAAAAYYYY *proceeds to slap self very hard in the face* Ouch
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Mykalaply wrote:
    Oh I am so sorry I had no internet service finally got it today so so sorry :cry:

aw, welcome back! :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    good to see your ok welcome back