Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Store Set!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Kate296Kate296 Posts: 211 Member
    edited November 2010
    BD5141 wrote:
    This set is soooooo ugly! We need so many more things than another Kitchen Set especially a set like this!
    EA we all have posted numerous times for A Stroller for the babies and Toddlers.
    And how about some new play things for them like we had in Sims 2! I don't want to wait until it's the end of Sims 3 to get a Play Mat and a Bouncy Seat for the babies and Toddlers!
    We've all been asking also for some Bunk Beds! And how about a bicycle built for 2 and a carriage on back to take the Toddlers or Babies in?
    How about some clothes for the little ones and some new hair for the Toddlers and Children?
    I sure don't want Space in my Sims Game heck I can play my Spore for that!
    I can see this stuff being in an EP, not store items.

I'm not a computer expert, so I don't know the terminology, but they would need to program new interactions etc. So I don't think these items would be something they would bring out in the Store.

maybe they'll be a 'family' EP or something....

As for the sketch in the OP post, my first thought is that it's pretty ugly! Although I do like the cooker hood. Hopefully, the actual set will look better...
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,558 Member
    edited November 2010
    Kate296 wrote:
    I'm not a computer expert, so I don't know the terminology, but they would need to program new interactions etc. So I don't think these items would be something they would bring out in the Store.
    Now that they've got 'additional gameplay' for store items, they could do it if they wanted to.

As for this set, I like sci-fi but not in my sims homes. I would need to have an entire futuristic themed hood to want to use something like this.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited November 2010

If we're getting this in the store, that might be an indication, that there is another Ep on the way-Space theme? perhaps? :)
  • Options
    Gordana123Gordana123 Posts: 659 Member
    edited November 2010
    BD5141 wrote:
    This set is soooooo ugly! We need so many more things than another Kitchen Set especially a set like this!
    EA we all have posted numerous times for A Stroller for the babies and Toddlers.
    And how about some new play things for them like we had in Sims 2! I don't want to wait until it's the end of Sims 3 to get a Play Mat and a Bouncy Seat for the babies and Toddlers!
    We've all been asking also for some Bunk Beds! And how about a bicycle built for 2 and a carriage on back to take the Toddlers or Babies in?
    How about some clothes for the little ones and some new hair for the Toddlers and Children?

I agree.
    I agree,too.
  • Options
    StorixStorix Posts: 5,093
    edited November 2010
    It is awesome. However, there is no way to buy it in my country :?
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited November 2010
    MaryJos wrote:
    BD5141 wrote:

I agree.

I agree too !!!! It's like they don't listen to us...

Don't tell me this shocks you. :wink:
  • Options
    edited November 2010

If we're getting this in the store, that might be an indication, that there is another Ep on the way-Space theme? perhaps? :)

Or maybe a Space-themed stuff pack.
  • Options
    pieceofme07pieceofme07 Posts: 348 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Well this pic tells me a lot looks like we may end up haveing aliens it remindes me of the movei alien:)

It looks ok but id rather have something more down to earth;)

I may buy it im not sure yeat.....Id rather have maternity wear and babe stuff mabe some day??StoreSet.jpg[/quote]
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited November 2010
    I think it looks Great!!!!
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited November 2010
    Don't care for it. =) I am sure a lot of folks will like it, just not a set I would use.
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited November 2010
    Nh6650 wrote:
    I'm not so sure about this set!. :shock:

My thoughts too! :wink:
  • Options
    TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited November 2010
    We need a french rev!!!!!!111111
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Ha, TDC95. I was wondering when you'd show up.
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited November 2010
    When I first saw it I thought, "that looks like crap." But, when I saw how many people liked it I decided that it's way to modern for my taste, but at least, a few people can find some use for it.

I'd like to see the french revolution too.

TDC95, perhaps you can find a skilled modder who can help you. Perhaps Garden of Shadows or www.all-about-style.com
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited November 2010
    It's interesting looking, but I won't by it. I would have prefered the proverbial Log Cabin set that was offered as an option so long ago.

It may be too modern for me, but I think it is a step in the right direction over all - it is a little wacky, and I want more wackiness in the game.

• Options
    TDC95TDC95 Posts: 4,942 Member
    edited November 2010
    KLorelei wrote:
    Ha, TDC95. I was wondering when you'd show up.
    i showed up earlyer, and im always watching :twisted:

AthenaOnyx wrote:
    When I first saw it I thought, "that looks like crap." But, when I saw how many people liked it I decided that it's way to modern for my taste, but at least, a few people can find some use for it.

I'd like to see the french revolution too.

TDC95, perhaps you can find a skilled modder who can help you. Perhaps Garden of Shadows or www.all-about-style.com
    i know i hope they do make it so much, i try to stay away from cc, when the sims 3 series is close to being done wich if a few years from now about 4 i would say, if they have not made anthing french rev then i will use cc if its 1700's, i just hope they do :!: :?
  • Options
    jrfridgejrfridge Posts: 68 Member
    edited November 2010
    yeah, it is cool. but, i like country, rustic, etc. the best. just wish we could have weather, sigh. it was fun planning wardrobes around the seasons in sims 2...
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited November 2010
    I love it I'll be buying the whole set I like modern stuff,I do like traditional,retro and some others but my favourite is modern.
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    iJaiiJai Posts: 411 Member
    edited November 2010
    I've only bought a few things from Daily Deals in the store, so it probably doesn't matter much to me, but I'd have to see the actual items in store to decide on this set. I do agree though that without matching walls and floors, not sure where I'd use this set in my game if I ever got it.
  • Options
    Kate296Kate296 Posts: 211 Member
    edited November 2010
    Kate296 wrote:
    Now that they've got 'additional gameplay' for store items, they could do it if they wanted to.

The additional gameplay Laundry items they have put in the store so far were already created for the Ambitions EP. Personally, I don't think they will create a set of additional gameplay items & put them straight into the store.

On a kitchen related note, I'd like to see my sims wear oven gloves - I wince every time they get something out of the cooker!
  • Options
    VeraVera Posts: 218 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I love sci-fi games, (yay Mass Effect!) so I've been waiting for a set like this since the Sims 3 came out. I like how it's in this in-between style where it could be used in a normal modern house or club, but it could also be used in a sci-fi themed world. Definitely a must buy for me! :D
  • Options
    evey829evey829 Posts: 159 Member
    edited November 2010
    This set does not impress me at all, we have way too many futuristic stuff....
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,540 Member
    edited November 2010
    Vera wrote:
    I love sci-fi games, (yay Mass Effect!) so I've been waiting for a set like this since the Sims 3 came out. I like how it's in this in-between style where it could be used in a normal modern house or club, but it could also be used in a sci-fi themed world. Definitely a must buy for me! :D

I would be in it for the windows alone, Vera. I loved those in TS2. I hope it's more than just a kitchen set though.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,193 Member
    edited November 2010
    Schweighsr wrote:
    It's interesting looking, but I won't by it. I would have prefered the proverbial Log Cabin set that was offered as an option so long ago.

It may be too modern for me, but I think it is a step in the right direction over all - it is a little wacky, and I want more wackiness in the game.

Just wait until we get the "Bavarian Bistro". I bet that will be wacky. :wink:
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg