Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

KimSim1965's (a.k.a SIMple Bliss) Thread: Parent Trap Let's Play Series

Comments

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2010
    Great lots Kim. Downloaded & rec'd many.
  • Options
    Zin779Zin779 Posts: 988 New Member
    edited May 2010
    KimSim1965 wrote:
    Zin: Good to hear from you...and thank you for your support. I will definitely return the favor with plenty of rec's to you as well! Happy Simming!

Allium: Good to hear from you again! Love your designs...LOVE your designs!!! You always get my rec's, dear! Thanks for your support. It means a lot to me.

I should have an addition to Kim's Creative Outlet later today.... :D

Sincerely,
    Kim

Your welcome kim hun love0004.gif

Thanks so much for saying you will give me a rec too, Hugs
    Really nice to see you and hope I will see you here often..
    The exchange has been bad and I probably won't upload any lots yet
    until its truly fixed..

Everyones so nice here and friendly..

Bye love and take care

Hugs Zinda love0004.gif
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hey Simmers...
    I'm sorry, I lied (unintentionally, of course) in one of my last posts to this thread. I thought I would have time to post some new pics of Contented Cottage to Kim's Creative Outlet, but I am out of town on a business trip. I thought I might have more free time than I am actually ending up with...plus, I'm having way to much fun in the evenings with my team of employees! Hopefully I'll have more time in the coming days...and I'll be able to add more than just a few pics of tha, but maybe even upload a new lot, too! Stay tuned...
    Kim
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Here's a peek at three upcoming lots...
    The first is an homage to my favorite lot designer and new friend, BreanneStone. The other two are lots that I built a while back, but never uploaded...
    bungalowbreannecover.jpg"width=600""height=450"
    screenshot-431.jpg"width=600""height=450"
    screenshot-411.jpg"width=600""height=450"

I should have them all uploaded (with more pics too) by the weekend.
    Happy Simming!
    Kim
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    bump!
    8-}
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hello Kim,

Your homes are gorgeous and I am in awe of your skill. My favorite is Bungalow Breanne. Bungalows are my favorite style and currently I am working on a couple. I will probably download a couple of your lots so I can see them up close. I'm a new builder and I have found that looking a advanced builders work can help a lot. Glad I found this thread. I will be stopping by often. :)
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hi kimwriter75!
    Thanks for your post and your kindness. I took a look at your designs while I was on your profile making a friend request, and I must say I am in a bit of awe myself. :shock:

Your lots are great. I really liked the Old Town Nectar Loft and will likely download it when I am on my home PC later tonight. That outdoor sculpture idea is wonderful! You also did a great job on that interior.
    I also liked your newer upload, a cottage (I forgot the name).

All your stuff is good. I gave you a recommendation on every single lot and your home tours, too.

I didn't have a chance to look at your Sim creations, but I will.
    Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. :)
    Kim
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hey Kim,

You can call me Kim as I am a Kim as well. :D Thanks for the kind words about my stuff. I've only been building about a month and a half and already those lots seem elementary to me.

The cottage is not my build. It was designed by Anjubee for the Build and Share challenge. All I did was decorate it. I'm glad you like it even though.

I've been through your Chesterfield Estate and it is AMAZING!!! You have such attention to detail. Everywhere I look there is a decorative touch. I love the interior but what impresses me the most is the architecture. Your roofs are incredible. I stared at the one over the garage and the center of the main house for quite a while. I must learn to do this.

Thanks for the recs. I rec'd the estate but I will go back and drop a few more recs off. :mrgreen:

Kim
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hi Kim,

I'm so glad you like Chesterfield Estate. I started that lot a long time ago, based on a home pictured in a magazine. I don't usually do such large builds--not that the home is all that large, but the lot is--so I didn't work on it for a while. Then, when I went back, I took an entirely different direction from the original image I based it on. I was really pleased with the outcome, so it's nice to have someone admire it as the art-form it became! :-)

Also, thanks for the additional rec's you said you'd give. That is mighty kind, Kim. I'll keep it up for your creations, too.

Nice seeing you here!
    Happy Simming,
    Kim
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited May 2010
    KimSim1965 wrote:
    Here's a peek at three upcoming lots...
    The first is an homage to my favorite lot designer and new friend, BreanneStone. The other two are lots that I built a while back, but never uploaded...
    bungalowbreannecover.jpg"width=600""height=450"
    screenshot-431.jpg"width=600""height=450"
    screenshot-411.jpg"width=600""height=450"

I should have them all uploaded (with more pics too) by the weekend.
    Happy Simming!
    Kim

Oh Kim! You really are too sweet!! I just love it! I really am so honored that you have created such a beautiful build and dedicated it to me. It makes me so happy to know that you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy yours. You've really made my week! :D

I wish the Exchange was working the way that it should right now so that your pretty build would get the attention that it deserves. I would really love to check this one out in game as I have all of your others...I just wish there was a better time for you to upload it though. I hate to think of all the time that you've spent creating and designing it and how difficult it is for people to find/see it with the Exchange not working correctly. It just makes me sad... :cry:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Kim
    What gorgeous builds these are I especially love the Artemis with it's self sustaining garden. I visited your studio and left some recs, thank you for sharing. :D:D:D
  • Options
    SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    edited May 2010
    Beautiful lots! I went to your studio and was amazed by all of your lovely creations. I love them all though Humble Abode might be my favorite. I left you lots of recs. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    Zin779Zin779 Posts: 988 New Member
    edited May 2010

Hi Kim babes love0004.gif

What a time I have had trying to leave feedback..
    This site is so slow, its driving me mad..
    I am getting fedup with this site.. :x

Just took a looky at your new upcoming homes..
    Wow really gorgeous, the Bungalow Breanne, thats perfect
    in every way..
    Super work as always :wink:

Love Zinda love0004.gif

Hope you are keeping fine hun?

I am ok doing a bit better than I was..
    The sun is shining here today and its very hot phew!!
    I am so happy to see you at this forum hugs..
    I didn't think I would see you again after the bbs..

Great to have my friend on board bless..

Love Zinda love0004.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Hey Bree! :mrgreen: I'm so glad you're pleased with my gesture of gratitude. You are still the master, my dear, and I humbly bow before you. LOL I appreciate your continued compliments and support. :oops:

follyfoot, you are also a great lot builder! :D I rec your stuff all the time, and I will continue to do so. Keep up the great work, and thank you so much for taking time to give kudos to my builds.

SpinTheMoon, thank you for your thoughts, too! And, yet another great desinger you are! :D Again, I am always seeking out your creations and giving recs. Keep 'em coming!

Zin, thanks for taking a moment to visit. You are a busy Simmer, too, and I love your creations. :D Glad to hear you are doing well. Take care, and stay in touch.

Happy Simming!
    Kim
  • Options
    lkadaslkadas Posts: 453 New Member
    edited May 2010
    WOW, I can't believe I haven't come across your builds until now! They are all really fabulous! Keep up the good work :)

~LKadas

p.s. I don't know if you've thought about participating in the build n share challenges, but you should check them out! I'm sure you would do really well, and they are a fun weekly challenge.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi there Kim,

How did I miss your creations thread? You have got some really lovely builds! Specially love the Breanne Bungalow and the other 2 lots! Looking forward to seeing them in the exchange! I am sure going to recommend them! :D For now I have left recommendations for your Humble Abode and your golden cottage! Great job! By the way, I am a big fan of Breanne too! Not only she is a very talented builder in this community but a very nice person too! She always supports everybody's work and always has a kind word for everyone! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    LKadas & Yanti: Thanks for your kind words. You both are very talented individuals, and I've always loved both of your creations! And, LKadas, I have been planning to participate in a BuildnShare challenge, but I never seemt to catch it in time each round. I'll try again when I see one that looks like my "cup of tea!" :-)
    Kim
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    New lot added to Kim's Creative Outlet: Vertes Saisons (created for the Week #9 Copy Cat Building Challenge...my first entry EVERRR! :lol:

Hope you enjoy!

http://kimsim1965.wordpress.com/residential-lots/vertes-saisons-copycat-challenge-9/

copycat9_vertessaison1.jpg"width=600""height=450"
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Kim
    This is just gorgeous, great little porch the soft grey and stone work exterior sit perfectly in your beautiful landscaping.
    Love the soft colour pallette used in your decor especially in the master bedroom.
    Good luck in the challenge. :thumbup:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi again KimSim - Although I have already commented about your lot in Simmers Society forums, I came back again to take a peek at your beautiful lot! Still looking gorgeous! :D Already recommended it too! :thumbup:
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2010
    Kim, I left you a comment on simmers society, just wanted to let you know here too- I think all of your creations are wonderful!! left you lots of recs!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    folly: thank you so much for your well wishes and compliment. :-)

yanti: thanks for taking time to "visit" me in more than one site! :-) Appreciated the recs.

judy: same to you...for visiting me here as well as the simmers society. I love the stories you do there, BTW! Thanks for the recs.

Happy Simming, ladies! Have a great day.
    Kim
  • Options
    HambilHambil Posts: 575
    edited June 2010
    You're a very talented landscaper. And some of your roof combinations are very eye-catching. I will have to download them to check out the interiors. I will get them just to learn from the landscaping alone though :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Hi Hambil:
    I love the outdoors and gardening, so I guess that carries over into my lot designs. In fact, I feel at ease when I'm designing those yards, but always kind of dread designing the indoors--even though I used be an interior decorator. I almost always start with the outside of my Sim houses and work my way inward.
    Thanks for your interest! Glad to be of help. Happy Simming! :-)
    Kim
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I finally have Bungalow Breanne up on my site and available for download. There are two download options, but both are available through MediaFire (too much unreliability on the Exchange right now). Here's the link to more information and the link to the download...

http://kimsim1965.wordpress.com/bungalow-breanne/

Hope you all enjoy this home!
    :-)