Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunnyside Industrial Loft by BreanneStone---****See page 6 for pics****

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Jasnik: Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, Jasnik! :D

ameliuh: Awww..I'm glad you like it, Ameliuh! Isn't that red brick pattern awesome? It can be used for so many different types of builds...my favorite red brick pattern by far! I got it from TSR. I'm pretty sure that the artist is Cyclone Sue, who also has some other very nice brick patterns. You can check out her studio over there, but if you can't find it you can also just download the lot and it will transfer to your game.

Peacy: Peacy! I'm so glad that I recreated the lot as well...I liked it well enough the first time around, but it was kind of fun trying to recreated it and adjust it so that it fit the challenge. Lol, I kept wanting to change things to the way I had them the first time around, but that just wasn't going to fit this budget.

Smoky: Yay! I always love hearing back from people who have actually seen the lot in game. I'm so glad that you liked it just as much in game as in the screenshots. I hear what you are saying about losing the CC...It takes forever to load into your game. I'm glad that you got some good stuff back again!

Alli: You know Alli, this was the first time that I had used the raised terrain on the outside of a build, but take a good guess at who inspired me to do something like that? Lol...YOU! Your Greystone is one of my absolute favorite lots and I loved how you created the raised terrain with the stairs...hehe...kinda stole that one for this build. So see...there you go all inspiring me again... :D

• Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited April 2010
    hey bree, im loving this loft here. i love the interiors. i recd it for you :) i want to download it but my game is messed up when i download houses :evil: not sure why.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks kquinn! :D I'm so glad you like it...I'm sorry you can't see it in game. That's too bad that you have problems downloading houses. Are you up to date with your patches? Sometimes if you aren't up to date with the latest patches that can cause problems with being able to download and install certain lots. I hope you figure out how to solve the problem. :cry:
  • Options
    kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited April 2010
    yeah im up to date this is the version i have

rwuo8j.jpg

i said this on alliums thread too and i sent a message to EA asking what it means.
  • Options
    fieryfemalefieryfemale Posts: 1,593 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Breannestone, This is amazing. I love everything about it. I did notice it earlier, but didnt get a chance to comment then. I downloaded and rec'd it at the time though :)

Both the interiors and exteriors work really well and the layout is just fabulous.

• Options
    Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited April 2010
    Hi Breeanne! I saw this lot up a few days ago and just fell in love! It really looks like a loft that was a former factory...you did a wonderful job on it and i wish the forums would have let me comment sooner!
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Alli: You know Alli, this was the first time that I had used the raised terrain on the outside of a build, but take a good guess at who inspired me to do something like that? Lol...YOU! Your Greystone is one of my absolute favorite lots and I loved how you created the raised terrain with the stairs...hehe...kinda stole that one for this build. So see...there you go all inspiring me again... :D

Thank you make me blush though :oops: ! You stole nothing either lol, your fab build is inspiring me to finish my warehouse Wip that I haven't touched in a couple of months lol!
    I wish we had more hours in the day ;), well sim hours anyway!
  • Options
    AlexKnrAlexKnr Posts: 315
    edited April 2010
    This is great Bree! I love the whole exterior. The fact that you raised it, and those stairs are perfect and it all just works so well.. haha. May I ask where you got those windows? They're not something I missed from the store are they? I really need those windows :)

Alex
  • Options
    cuddlesomeQteecuddlesomeQtee Posts: 112 New Member
    edited April 2010
    WOW! That is gorgeous! What more can I say. :thumbup: x10
  • Options
    SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow!! :shock: I cannot believe how real your loft looks. I wish I could hire you as my official lot photographer. That alone is a talent. You really have it all. I love the contrast between the brick and the night sky in the last bedroom picture. It looks so inviting ... I want to curl up and take a nap. I've rec'd this and added it to my favorites. I'm going to go look at your page now and make sure I haven't missed anything else. :oops:
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited April 2010
    Breeee! :mrgreen: I love this! I love this style so much and yours is divine! I know this isn't your favorite type of build but it proves that you can build anything and build it beautifully. It's just amazing... I do not envy the B-n-S judges at all. DFR!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    kquinn: Hmmm...Then I'm out of ideas. I'm glad that you contacted EA regarding it. I hope they can help you out. :(

Fiery: Thank you so much for taking the time to come back and comment on it Fiery! I do that as well...will sneak a peek, dl and rec, but have to come back later to comment. :D

Cera: Hi Cera! I'm so glad you like the loft...I'm sorry the forums are giving you fits. Such a pain! Thank you for coming back and commenting, though...that means a lot to me!

Alli: You really are too sweet...It's nice to hear that I've actually inspired you finish your warehouse. I want to see this warehouse....soon! :evil: Lol, I'm sure it will be just as lovely as all your other builds...

Alexknr: Thanks so much Alexknr! Aren't those windows wonderful? They work so well for any kind of city build! If you want them, they will transfer with my lot when you download and install it into your game or you can head over to a site called Einfach Simlisch. They are part of a pretty extensive set.

QT: Thanks so much QT!! :D

Spin: Thanks so much Spin! I would love to be your official lot photographer, lol...your lots are so pretty that they deserve to be shown off. However, I think you do a wonderful job with your screenshots...I certainly was amazed at how pretty your latest Licorice Cottage lot was! :D

Evie: Awww...thanks so much Evie! I agree that this is going to be a difficult challenge to judge...have you seen everyone eles's lovely entries?? Wow! So many fantastic lofts! What I want to know, however, is when am I going to see a starter loft from you?? :lol:
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited April 2010
    Darn you and your superlative use of well chosen CC! :evil: You make me want to abandon my whole no CC stance and just wallow in it. :D Seriously, Bree...I think you would make an excellent interior designer. You have a real flair for combining elemente in a way that is both beautiful and cozy/comfy. You could do my house in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Awww...thanks Ruthy! The interior design is definitely my favorite part of building. I just do the rest while gritting my teeth so that I have some interiors to decorate, lol.
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited April 2010
    Well Bree, you already know I love this. I might even go so far as to say it's the best thing I've seen from you (at least since your hay day last summer! :P) The living area/TV area with the fulle windows and the shiffon (sp?) curtains is lovely, fits the theme perfectly! The exposed brickwork is perfect, the entire thing just has that perfect industrial, ex-warehouse feel going on which is exactly what you want in a loft style :D
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited April 2010
    This is a great build, I love it. It is definately a place I could think of living in myself. The colors and patterns are perfectly chosen and I love the layout and the whole industrial feel to it :D Gave you a rec!
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Sparkle: Thank you so much Sparkle! That living room was one of my favorite rooms in the loft. I'm so glad I was able to use those transparent curtains as they worked well there. :D

Tota: Thank you Tota! I would love to live in a loft like this as well. How fun would that be?!