Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Options
    SwishStarSwishStar Posts: 392 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Vera wrote:
    Solace Wallpapers *New!

I have something major due next week, so I can't read much or write more until after that. I do have a little something for you all though...

I just added a Downloads section for Solace! Head to my website to get the new wallpaper based on Episode III: Shadow of the Limelight! For now, there's only one wallpaper, but more will be added soon!

o0o!! *takes a look see*

^^

Also, when you get the chance XD I don't know if you read what I posted earlier (I know you are busy)
    But could you maybe put "Kyrie's Eyes" Banner onto the story banner thread?
    :3

Good luck with the major thing you have due next week!
    xD
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So complications with a friend today prevented me from working on my sims completely
    =/
    So yeah, delay till tomorrow for Chapter 1 of Kyrie's eyes.
    I could give you a little taste right now:

"Kyrie Angela Manson! How dare you sneak off like that!" My mother shouted at me. I smiled nervously, shrugging. "Well," I hesitated. Her brown eyes watched me like a hawk. "..."
    "That's what I thought." My mother scoffed. "I've had it with this, Kyrie!"
    "Stop yelling, 🐸🐸🐸🐸!" I yelled. "You'll wake up "El King" from his beauty sleep." "El King" was what I called Charles, my mothers jerk of a husband.
    "I have really been frustrated with you the passed few months." My mother flopped down on our brown leather couch.

"What's your problem, mom?" I finally snapped.

"You." She retorted.

I rolled my eyes, "So what," I mocked her, "You're ganna call my father?"

"Actually," My mother gave me snarl, "I have already arranged for you to live there with him."

"WHAT?!"

So yeah. :3 hope you'll want to read more.
  • Options
    nurse11031nurse11031 Posts: 1,756 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Sorry its taking me awhile to write an update.. working all week and being sick is no fun. :( It'll be up this weekend.. I promise..
  • Options
    TW1996TW1996 Posts: 281 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hello again everyone!! Just to tell you I have a chapter of Life Chronicles out:
    http://tws1996.wordpress.com/

I hope you like it and please comment :mrgreen: !!
  • Options
    VeraVera Posts: 218 New Member
    edited February 2010
    @Swish - I'll be able to get to it after this weekend =)
  • Options
    DustyDreamerDustyDreamer Posts: 1,569 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Nobahdee: I rec'd your story, I really like it! It has a nice humor to it as well, I liked the dance room part. XD
    I cant wait to see to important question that he has to ask Emma. And I like Emma, shes not your conventional beauty, which is refreshing. Lovely job! ^^

Vera: Nice! Looking forward to more wallpapers, the new one is really cool looking. ^^

Swish: No sweat <33 Update when you have time. <33

Nurse: Feel better, I know how awful it is to be sick and concentrate on making good shots. ><

TW1996: I left a comment on your site. ^^

• Options
    TheSeventhSinTheSeventhSin Posts: 92 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Swishy: I love the Spanglish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't love the reasons why the writing is coming slow. :/ That is heart-deep from someone who checks the obituaries everyday now, waiting for their friend's death to be announced. Boo. Of course we support your writing and encourage you to take however long you need, to be there for your friends who have lost recently. This is the worst kind of broken heart, but the fact remains that feeling hurt is better than feeling nothing at all.

God Bless. :)
  • Options
    MozzerMozzer Posts: 359 New Member
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thank you Seven and Dusty. It is very hard to deal with the lose of a friend. I will work on everything I can today, but I have things to do around the house, and trying to consol Andy as much as I can. (Oh great...The swasher is going bonkers.) but really, Thank you for supporting me. The part of my day that I cannot consintrate on my sims (for more reasons than one) I pass by cleaning and playing Resident Evil (I'm already on the second game, second Scenario) I'm going the series by order, so I have 3, X, 4, Seprate, and 5. But I can get them done in a flash (I have yet to finish 5, though. Its a pain in the *** with the live sub screen.) I've taken a few pictures of Kyrie already. I just need to build her fathers house (I'm downloading a house from http://www.parsimonious.org for her mothers home) I will try to get chapter 1 out today or tomorrow, depending on the time I get back from cleaning the house. Thank you again. <3

~Swishy~

---
    Once I am done with the first chapter, I'll get to all the updates I can. It would be very easy for me if you can leave the link to your update (for now anyway) on my comment board. Just click my banner and you will see it straight away. That will help me a lot, since I'm rather behind and its kind of hard to me to keep the updates.
    Just for now though!! Thanks.
  • Options
    The_Blue_MaidenThe_Blue_Maiden Posts: 774 New Member
    edited February 2010
    While the Storymaker's being bummish once more, I decided to keep a little blog/story/forum thingamajig until it starts to work for me again, so here y'all go:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/168760.page
  • Options
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    To Do List

* Put clothes to wash

* Fill out form

* Finish RE2/S2

* Work on Kyrie's Eyes

* Hopefully upload Kyrie's Eyes

By hopefully I mean take all the snap shots. I made up my mind and I'm using houses from Parsimonious

So Really (hopefully) I should have it out today.

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Chapter One is ready to read!!!!

Leave a comment and don't forget to rate/vote ^^
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited February 2010
    Would it be alright if I post a story that has nothing to really do with TS3? It's on my LJ, and I like it, so I want it to get out there ya know?
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SwishStar- The Pictures are AMAZING!!!
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    TW1996TW1996 Posts: 281 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hello again everyone, I've got a new chapter of the Best Legacy out: http://tws1996.wordpress.com/

I hope that you will read, enjoy and comment on it :roll: .

Now for updates...

Swishstar: I love your new story, I even said I loved it, because well I do.

Mozzer: I have really enjoyed your new updates. I'm excited to see what will happen next.

And everyone else, I have liked all of your stories too and hope you all continue story-making!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    TW1996: Thank you!! I am glad to enjoy. I am going to read your update soon ^_^ After I am done vacuming for my mother.

Evergreen226: Thanks! I like to take good pictures. xD lol. I'm a little finicky about it. XD
    <3

I'll be double posting >D But its cool cause its my thread and I don't care if you double post. MUAHAHAH!
  • Options
    animalsrule11animalsrule11 Posts: 43
    edited February 2010
    I completely understand your frustration! I spent all week preparing for a PREVIEW of one of my stories! I even made a fancy cover and, like, 20 people view it but 3 recremend! AND ONE OF THEM WAS ME!!! :x So you said something about posting a link to a neglected story so...
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=168673
    Now I shall read your stories(and rec)!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ♦ To Do List For Today ♦

· Have my friend over

· Play Video Games

· Save some of Majin and Kay's Cosplay pictures

· Take friend home

· Work on chapter 2 snapshots (already wrote the chapter)

I would like if someone could make me a handsome sim teenage boy. I need one for my next chapter, full credit for whom ever made him. His name is Andrew. Thanks!

Swishy

I'll read your story soon, animalsrule11 ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Swish- You can use my Simself. He's a teen, just change his name in CAS.

He's my Avatar BTW
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    Greengirl7783Greengirl7783 Posts: 32
    edited February 2010
    Love Kyrie's Eyes Swishy and I'm so sorry about your friend. And YAY! I finally finished LUK Chapter 2! I'm uploading (I hope) tonight! (After I practice my tuba. :P )
    EDIT: LUK Chapter 2 is up! http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=169233
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I know I promised another chapter, but I had RL stuff, like watching the Saints win the Superbowl. I will try to post my chapter after work tonight. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks all for the great feedback. Very much appreciated.

I'll be checking updates as soon as I can.

Busy today. Just got back from my hour walk that I take twice a day. Now I have to help clean again x.x super bowl made a pretty nasty mess in the kitchen.

XD Anyway.
    See ya around,

Swishy
  • Options
    DustyDreamerDustyDreamer Posts: 1,569 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Updating my story soon.

Swish; Left messages on your site! ^^

Nurse: No sweat. ^^

Greengirl: An interesting read! I love the last picture too. <3 Im looking forward to the next chapter. ^^
  • Options
    PrincessChinchillaPrincessChinchilla Posts: 66 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I am definitely sniffling at the Sims Story Creator thing. I am really happy to be able to use all the online stuff because on Sims 2 I had borrowed my friend's copy- hence no registration to be a full member on the exchange, etc. I just wish I could upload my pictures so I could create stories! It makes me very depressed. >.>