Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Options
    TW1996TW1996 Posts: 281 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Woot Woot!! I'm back with some good news, I can get CC, well know how to now anyways :mrgreen: !!

I'm glad to see everyone back too :D !! I thought this thread was gonna die :( !!
  • Options
    SwishStarSwishStar Posts: 392 New Member
    edited January 2010
    TW1996 wrote:
    Woot Woot!! I'm back with some good news, I can get CC, well know how to now anyways :mrgreen: !!

I'm glad to see everyone back too :D !! I thought this thread was gonna die :( !!

Yay for CC!! Awesome!

And, I would never let this thread die. No way, no how!!
    I'm reading updates now.

Thank you Seven and Twi! ^^I'm in a better mood than before.
    The Howling will be updated soon, dun worry.
    hehe.
    Prologue, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 will be updated very quickly due to the fact that chapter 1 was already released and this is just a re-write.
  • Options
    MozzerMozzer Posts: 359 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I know you have been waiting. And now I can tell you all the proud news, the first chapter of part three in the Utopia Legacy is published.

http://utopialegacy.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/changes-3-1/
  • Options
    Ay2CeeAy2Cee Posts: 1,114 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Personally I've tried numerous times to get mine noticed but it never works, and the create a story tool really doesn't work for me :?

So I posted mine on LJ and it works wonders, here is the link for my story http://ay2cee.livejournal.com/
  • Options
    Clairezy018Clairezy018 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Nice string of updates, everyone! I am leaving comments on your websites, or rec's if you are lucky enough to have this site working for you.

I have an overdue chapter of code name "rr"

http://theseventhsin.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/royal-panes-rr-chapter-4/

It is titled "Royal Panes" and is pun-fully delicious.

Also, i do apologize for my most inappropriate sim, Travis. He only does it because he wants attention. :wink:

I read the update I really like it I hope more romance will blossom for romarin(sp?) ^_^ I love me some romance.
  • Options
    Clairezy018Clairezy018 Posts: 980 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Mozzer wrote:
    I know you have been waiting. And now I can tell you all the proud news, the first chapter of part three in the Utopia Legacy is published.

I read it what a fantastic update! ^_^ you really make your simmies come alive!
  • Options
    VeraVera Posts: 218 New Member
    edited January 2010
    The sixth and final chapter for Solace: Episode III is now available!

glare.jpg?w=386&h=290

Episode III: Shadow of the Limelight
    Chapter I: The Case
    Chapter II: The Night Club
    Chapter III: The Park
    Chapter IV: The Suspects
    Chapter V: The End
    Chapter VI: Home *New :!:

For previous episodes, check out the Solace Archives.

Additional Links
    Spark Stories
    Solace - Official Thread *Newest info on last page
  • Options
    Greengirl7783Greengirl7783 Posts: 32
    edited January 2010
    I leave for one day and so many GREAT things happen! Welcome back Swishy of course, and yay! Solace update! And all the other updates! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have a few more things to look at, I see. I missed some D:
    I read most of the updates.
    Great, as usual! ^^ Love to see that this thread is thriving!!
    I must check the one Vera started O:
    see how that one is doing.
  • Options
    nurse11031nurse11031 Posts: 1,756 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I have been reading everyone's stories and I love them. Great job. Check on my blog under pages I have a list of some favorites. Leave a comment on that page if you want to be added. Again great job everyone and thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I had 91 views yesterday, but only 24 today. Oh well!!

Link in sig. :)
  • Options
    twilightsim9twilightsim9 Posts: 4,899 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Twilight Mike, you changed your avi! haha! i always notice when you guys do.

Swishy, i am happy you are back, and i really need more of The Howling. No pressure...tehehee, just that i am excited to read what is next.

Cupcake, i love your new story! Creepy is really, really good. It could be a short story, or go far with endless oppourtunities.

Thanks for the strings of updates everyone! I will leave you feedback.

LOL, I did. I learned how to upload avi's with custom pics today.
  • Options
    dlegrowdlegrow Posts: 347 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Swishy I'm glad to see you are back and feeling better! <3

Clairezy, I read your comment on Nurse's site:
    I wish I could write stuff like that in my legacy. ‘Strawberry stared at the delishously formed brain she was about to explode with desire’ lol ^_^
    And laughed so hard because just today I saw someone (yes, a real person) who looked almost exactly like Strawberry. When she looked at me I was so scared, just thinking "omg, she's going to eat my brains! walk faster!"
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    dlegrow wrote:

I wish I could write stuff like that in my legacy. ‘Strawberry stared at the delishously formed brain she was about to explode with desire’ lol ^_^
    And laughed so hard because just today I saw someone (yes, a real person) who looked almost exactly like Strawberry. When she looked at me I was so scared, just thinking "omg, she's going to eat my brains! walk faster!"

omg! lol. If that happened to me I'd do the same thing...but probably ask.
    "Do you like brains?"
    and be looked at like some sort of weirdo. lulz.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Mozzer wrote:

Thank you so much. It's wonderful to get such good feedback. A new chapter will be posted sometime during the weekend.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    SwishStar wrote:
    dlegrow wrote:

omg! lol. If that happened to me I'd do the same thing...but probably ask.
    "Do you like brains?"
    and be looked at like some sort of weirdo. lulz.
    :lol: That would have been hilarious but I was too spooked to go up to her!

Mozzer wrote:
    Mozzer wrote:

Thank you so much. It's wonderful to get such good feedback. A new chapter will be posted sometime during the weekend.
    Clairezy is totally right, you do a great job rounding out your characters, which means I can hardly wait for the update!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm a typing up an update. Should be posted late tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Be waiting. :)
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been on here in what seems like forever. This time of the year is always real crazy for me...work, kids, taxes and such. I have slowly been writing the last few Chapters of my story, and I promise the next Chapter will be out as soon as possible.

I feel bad leaving all my readers hanging in suspense...so I do apologize. I've managed to read most of all of your updates and they are wonderful as usual! I am sad to see that the Bryce Legacy has died, I love the R&R update...Travis is a cutie, and the recent Rotten update left me lmao!

• Options
    edited January 2010
    I_am_bean wrote:
    Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been on here in what seems like forever. This time of the year is always real crazy for me...work, kids, taxes and such. I have slowly been writing the last few Chapters of my story, and I promise the next Chapter will be out as soon as possible.

I feel bad leaving all my readers hanging in suspense...so I do apologize. I've managed to read most of all of your updates and they are wonderful as usual! I am sad to see that the Bryce Legacy has died, I love the R&R update...Travis is a cutie, and the recent Rotten update left me lmao!
    Did...I hear you say..."the last few chapters"... :cry: Looking on the bright side, I'm sort of excited for what you have in store for a conclusion, but I just don't want to see it end. Anyway, as always, I'm waiting (rather impatiently) for your next chapter.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hey guys. Listen, the howling is still in progress, but at the moment I want to write something different. I'll still be continuing the howling of course, but for now I'm going to do a side project called
    "Kyrie's Eyes"

I'll be uploading the story on this site, and not my website.

Its just for a while.

I found out a really horrible thing yesterday about a friend of mine, and she and I had written a song called "Ana's Eyes"
    But for now I am changing it to "Kyrie's Eyes"

Its about a teenage girl going through a rough life, being picked on for difference, other things.

The Howling is still in the works, so don't worry.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    BEAN: I have a new legacy that you should read. Its going better and getting more hits than Bryce's. The link is in the sig. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hello Everyone!! I've got a really bad cold at the moment my nose feels like it will explode :shock: . I think the theory is right, storywriters fall ill more often.

Hopefully, it won't clog my mind and I can get a update on the Best Legacy out :D .
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you all for feedback and comments on the Utopia Legacy. I have posted a new chapter, enjoy!

http://utopialegacy.wordpress.com/2010/01/30/new-aspects-of-life-3-2/
  • Options
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    amberrulz1110amberrulz1110 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited January 2010
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=165428
    Th dreamer.
    Tristin is a girl who is suffuring memory loss. However, when she sleeps she gets these strange dreams, are they memories? Or not?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Some good news :D !! My cold has basically gone in a day and I've got a update on the Best Legacy out: http://tws1996.wordpress.com/

As well as that I've figured out how you add people to your blog roll too, this weekend wasn't that bad :mrgreen: !!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the update and please comment :roll: !!