Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Hangout (The Original) A Place to Share Stories and Hangout!!

Comments

• Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Greengirl7783 Thankyou, it appears that I have. :oops: I've gotten into the habit of copying and pasting from word. I must have missed it.
  • Options
    Greengirl7783Greengirl7783 Posts: 32
    edited January 2010
    Its ok I do the same thing except with powerpoint, and knowing my 'rush through and get it done' attitude I have to read through my stories like a hawk.
  • Options
    TheSeventhSinTheSeventhSin Posts: 92 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hey, people! I'm working on reading your updates right now.

Eyez: i was wondering where you went! Good luck with the navy! It is wonderful that you are joining such a cause. :)

Swishy: On a personal note, i have problems as well. It seems to make people (my best friend) take you less seriously at times. But remember you are not less, and that being around people actually helps. I have this theory that creative writers are more suseptable to kinds of depression because they can see the world in so many ways-even the bad ones. I'm not sure where your sadness stems from (family, health, social) at this moment, but we don't' want you to dissapear. We want you here with us. :)
  • Options
    DustyDreamerDustyDreamer Posts: 1,569 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Cupcake: Thanks! ^^ Motivates me. XD

• Options
    twilightsim9twilightsim9 Posts: 4,899 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Swishy: On a personal note, i have problems as well. It seems to make people (my best friend) take you less seriously at times. But remember you are not less, and that being around people actually helps. I have this theory that creative writers are more suseptable to kinds of depression because they can see the world in so many ways-even the bad ones. I'm not sure where your sadness stems from (family, health, social) at this moment, but we don't' want you to dissapear. We want you here with us. :)

Seven, that's really nice. and touching.
  • Options
    TW1996TW1996 Posts: 281 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I know I haven't been on this for a while but first of all, I hope you get better Swishy, I'll do the best I can do and give you my medicine, a cool smilie :thumbup: and a chapter of Life Chronicles dedicated to you as soon as I can.

Hope you get better Swishy :D !!

Bean, I also hate it when you get ill :evil: but I can't wait until your next chapter.

And everyone else!! Happy Simming :mrgreen: !!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    nurse11031nurse11031 Posts: 1,756 New Member
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    VeraVera Posts: 218 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I'm looking forward to reading everyone's updates over the weekend! In the mean time, I have updated Solace.

Chapter V: The End

fireflies.jpg?w=386&h=290

Chapter six will come next week. Also, I have prepared two shiny wallpapers for those of you who enjoy Solace, which I'll probably release after Episode III concludes.
  • Options
    Greengirl7783Greengirl7783 Posts: 32
    edited January 2010
    Lovely update as usual Vera. And just to let you know, I submitted a banner for the banner exchange. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Nurse: I like it! I like that youve started her out with nothing and building up her...a true legacy start. ^^

Vera: Im in love with your story line! Its a very unique concept and the way you take pictures is beautiful. Ive left a comment on the site as well. <33

Looking forward to updates!! And I hope you guys dont mind me linking your story on my page. ^^
  • Options
    VeraVera Posts: 218 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks, guys. :mrgreen:

@ Greengirl7783: I added you to the banner exchange. Thanks for joining! (I also reorganized the list, since I'm trying to keep them in alphabetical order.)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    <3

Forgot to let you guys know that Chapter2 and 3 are up, links in my siggy. <33
  • Options
    dlegrowdlegrow Posts: 347 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Vera, I left a comment on your site, but just wanted to let you know that I would totally use one of your wallpapers from Solace. You are a great writer and a great picture editor and I would be happy to display your work! :thumbup:
  • Options
    GinjGinj Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi all! The Varland saga blog has finally been repaired and there's a new chapter posted at http://ginj-varlandstory.blogspot.com

mysig_945249258.jpg
  • Options
    nurse11031nurse11031 Posts: 1,756 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for all the comments. Thats the most that I have gotten at the beginning of a story before.. Continue to read and leave comments.. I can't wait to read all of your updates. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So I got bored yesterday an uploaded what I wrote so far for Devious Deeds to the exchange, this way if anyone wants to read it straight through they can with out having to read around all of the comments on the main site it is posted.

http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=161310

Working on an update.

DustyDreamer I loved your 2nd and 3rd chapter :D
  • Options
    ChicagoStormChicagoStorm Posts: 1,019 New Member
    edited January 2010
    DustyDreamer- Thank you for you comment on my story.

*is anyone else having problems creating a story and it doesn't save?*
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yes, I've been having that problem with create a story. So I write mine in Word before hand and just copy and paste.
  • Options
    MozzerMozzer Posts: 359 New Member
    edited January 2010
    A new chapter is up on the UTOPIA legacy and the children are growing even more.

http://utopialegacy.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/adolescences-2-10/

Just so you know, the update after this will be a major one, be prepared! ^^
  • Options
    TW1996TW1996 Posts: 281 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Another Great Chapter, Mozzer!! But first of all I want to say I've got a new chapter of Life Chronicles out: http://tws1996.wordpress.com/

I hope you all like it and please comment :roll: !!
  • Options
    TheSeventhSinTheSeventhSin Posts: 92 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Nice string of updates, everyone! I am leaving comments on your websites, or rec's if you are lucky enough to have this site working for you.

I have an overdue chapter of code name "rr"

http://theseventhsin.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/royal-panes-rr-chapter-4/

It is titled "Royal Panes" and is pun-fully delicious.

Also, i do apologize for my most inappropriate sim, Travis. He only does it because he wants attention. :wink:
  • Options
    ChicagoStormChicagoStorm Posts: 1,019 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Cupcake - I copy and paste too, and I attempted to make a story twice. I'm off to try again.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ginj: The Grim Reaper pictures are funny. XD

Cupcake: Thank you!! <3333
    Cant wait for your update. ^^ I prefer the site to the story board on here cause I never can see the pictures, either they just dont show up, they are too blurry to make out. Either way, I gave you a rec there. ^^

ChicagoStorm: Your welcome <3
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oopsie..double posted by mistake. ><
  • Options
    GinjGinj Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2010
    DustyDreamer, you're quick! I hadn't even announced the new Varland chapter at http://ginj-varlandstory.blogspot.com

I can't wait to see what Hazel's up to!

PS: Oh, that's right; I'd jumped the gun on your new chapter too.

mysig_945249258.jpg