Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** What are your favorite traits and why? **

Mine are
Good sense of humor - it's funny seeing my sim walk around the house giggling
Natural Cook - she can never die from burning fire & I don't think she can even make a fire while cooking :)
Clumsy - Love seeing my sim trip over things, so cute!

I don't know what other traits I like yet.

Post yours and discuss why they're your favorite :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    SimFanaticcSimFanaticc Posts: 777 New Member
    edited June 2009
    common guys post! :lol:
  • Options
    JubileeJubilee Posts: 129 New Member
    edited June 2009
    neurotic is funny
  • Options
    DejavooDejavoo Posts: 293 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Clumsy is my fav...annoying to play sometimes, but fun to watch

I have died a clumsy death twice and been brought back by the Reaper (with no flower) only to learn that the reaper has a special spot in his heart for Clumsy Sims - he brings 'em back because they 'amuse' him haha. True Story.
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My favorite is 'Insane' because they're so unpredictable and they argue with themselves :lol:
  • Options
    JixiJixi Posts: 733 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Pyromaniac, because well they are playing with fire and sometimes random sims get fried!
  • Options
    funkfunk Posts: 44 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hmm... Pyro, Clumsy, Insane, Evil, Neurotic... I think they're my faves :)

Clepto is fun also :D
  • Options
    Parrotman807Parrotman807 Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2009
    Kleptomaniac is really good. My sims have houses full of stuff they ... stole! Which is immoral, but eh...

Well Good and Friendly are my favorites. Only because I'm a good and friendly person.
  • Options
    SianystarSianystar Posts: 1,515 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I like the evil ones, it always used to annoy me when I got burgled cos you just couldn't do anything about it - you were always the passive player getting robbed. Now, however, the shoe is on the other foot, heheheh...
  • Options
    blahblah_9blahblah_9 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Dejavoo wrote:
    Clumsy is my fav...annoying to play sometimes, but fun to watch

I have died a clumsy death twice and been brought back by the Reaper (with no flower) only to learn that the reaper has a special spot in his heart for Clumsy Sims - he brings 'em back because they 'amuse' him haha. True Story.

how do u die a clumsy death?

By the way i had a son and it gave him clumsy trait, and then i had another kid and it also gave him clumsy trait LOL so i named him clumsy HEHE my wife said i was stupid but i think it's funny
  • Options
    stinnebabestinnebabe Posts: 208 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think Party Animals are my favorites - WOOT WOOT :lol:
  • Options
    rapljwoprapljwop Posts: 299 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm going to say the really boring one - computer whizz

I love computers and I'm a real geek! I have so many geeky Sims in my game! I even made a community lot that was where LAN parties could take place! I know that you can't actually play the computer games in The Sims 3 with other Sims unless you're playing that TV games console, but just for the fun of it I made a gaming building.
  • Options
    missmaexoxmissmaexox Posts: 363 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My favorite is 'Insane' because they're so unpredictable and they argue with themselves :lol:

I love Insane, too!

I also love Flirty and Hopeless Romantic, because they have tons of romance things to do before they're available. Like, you can kiss someone after chatting for a little bit, propose for going steady after talking a little longer, etc. They help a lot with stories and such.

I like how Neat sims won't use something if it's dirty. And Neurotic sims can freak out. Workaholics can work from home. Charismatic can earn charisma points just talking.

I have even more I love, but it will take forever.
  • Options
    misstiamisstia Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I love the hopeless romantics they're just "hopeless" hahaha oh and the excitable trait!
  • Options
    SuzieQ7SuzieQ7 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Clumsy sims are so fun to watch. Constantly tripping. And my clumsy sim dropped in the ring box when he was proposing.

I also like how the evil sims get pleasure out of others suffering and have evil laughs.

Also, I'm not sure which trait(s) this is specific to, but I find it funny that sims can troll on forums. :lol:
  • Options
    KristenLianeKristenLiane Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    gosh - I have been playing the game so seriously that i haven't even tried most of these traits (ie. the negative ones) I need to start a game with one completely crazy and messed up sim so I can see what you guys are all raving about. Then maybe I'll get hooked.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Oh I love charismatic!

I also LOVE the way sims laugh in that game.
    Its hilarious :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    keep posting!
  • Options
    LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Pizza Appreciator, because who doesn't like eating pizza?
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    Pizza Appreciator, because who doesn't like eating pizza?
    Theres a pizza appreciator?!?!

:-o I didn't even notice, that's so cool !
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    bump
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    SuzieQ7 wrote:
    Clumsy sims are so fun to watch. Constantly tripping. And my clumsy sim dropped in the ring box when he was proposing.

I also like how the evil sims get pleasure out of others suffering and have evil laughs.

Also, I'm not sure which trait(s) this is specific to, but I find it funny that sims can troll on forums. :lol:

Troll on forums? :-o

Whats that?
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited June 2009
    excitable and insane are my favorites.
  • Options
    Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    edited June 2009
    Insane, klepto, evil, and clumsy for sure. I made a sim with these 4 traits (forgot the 5th, whoops), and she's so entertaining to watch. Like half the money she's made has come from her stealing things, she steals candy from her daughters, she'll argue with herself, and she trips a lot. I remember one time, she was walking to the kitchen and started doing her evil laugh, and then right after tripped. I laughed so hard! I want that to happen again, but it probably never will in a million years. :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Tw1st wrote:
    Insane, klepto, evil, and clumsy for sure. I made a sim with these 4 traits (forgot the 5th, whoops), and she's so entertaining to watch. Like half the money she's made has come from her stealing things, she steals candy from her daughters, she'll argue with herself, and she trips a lot. I remember one time, she was walking to the kitchen and started doing her evil laugh, and then right after tripped. I laughed so hard! I want that to happen again, but it probably never will in a million years. :lol:

HAHA. thats pretty funny i'll make sure to check those out for sure :-)
  • Options
    Mondain38Mondain38 Posts: 235 Member
    edited June 2009
    Here's what "Troll on Forums" means (and by the way, as far as I know, only evil Sims can do this): It means... "to post an offensive message on a forum just to get a reaction from the forum's other users". I've made a thread about this very subject, in fact!

Evil is one of my favorite Sim traits, because I like the evil cackles, the fact that evil Sims can steal candy from babies, the "Fiendishly Delighted" moodlet they get from watching other Sims suffer, and the fact that several interaction titles are evil-themed!

Here are some of the evil-themed interaction titles:

"Wash Hands with Evil Soap"
    "Take Evil Bath"
    "Take Evil Shower"
    "Evil Slumber"
    "Have Fiendishly Quick Meal" (or something like that)