Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 222 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Thanks admittedly I'm new to the modern style and the restrictions are what makes me shy away from shells usually so was excited with this one lol it happened to work with my build style lately! Aww, look at his little pajamas. welp this is how you get a dog
    @DaniRose2143
    Ha gonna get her a maid! oof tough break Aurora but Piccolo looks dashing
    @GalacticGal
    Thank you! some of the other entries are so amazing I'm like did I go too simple lol The expression is it takes a village for a reason!
    @RedDestiny92
    Absolutely the fact that there is practically no dialogue and it can still move me to tears! and the second one he did is awesome too o cool. I always felt Ea should grab him up if they haven't already. Awww what a cute wedding. glad to see your guests in their seats instead of the middle of the aisle

Update!

The Parrish family is joining the pet parade
    IKe7iab.png
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    @GalacticGal Malcom proves he's Nancy's son all on his own.

@manicpot8to lmao you’re very right. I was really thinking of adopting the dog 😭
    Aww another furiend joining ☺️ Haha, Tommy makes a point about the frog 😆 Nice touch with the wallpaper for the pet shop👌

Dominic took Mochi and Pico out to the park. Mochi was angry at this one for finishing all the food in the bowl😭 xuFfGWa.png Before receiving a call from Julie, Dominic witnessed them both nuzzle 🥰1kp5CJd.png After that Pico returned back to his brooding self 😅(He misses Alexis) PDx9TL3.png
    Added the new photos to the wall yesterday and found Tal sitting admiring them😆 Added a picture of Cat too, he loves her very much ☺️mltBGBu.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    @manicpot8to Aurora’s backside is a little bruised but she’s doing fine. Maybe she’ll have better luck with a snowboard😛

@BlueSeaWaves Aww, it’s so sweet how much Pico misses her.🥰 You have such a beautiful photo wall❤️
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Enjoyed the update. Looks as if Mochi and Pico are becoming fast friends.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Spent the day playing around with a new mod (to me). The Royalty Mod. It's been updated for the latest pack. Not to worry, I have three copies of my Sims 4 folder, so I played around in a new save in a separate game folder. It's going to take a bit of time to sort this mod out, though. But I do find it interesting.

As for Erik & Company, I will write up chapters, but I may just save them until the move. I'll figure it out. One way or the other, anything after March 12th won't be moved over. I'm sitting here wondering why that thread (WHIYGT?) is segregated, if not everything will transfer over. Do they have a clone of it? And people are already feeding it into the new site? I used to run my own website for a couple of years. It was a pain in the patoot, to post all the logs my crew wrote. I was glad I was using a laptop for it, so I could be anywhere other than an uncomfortable desk chair for this job. I realize the program EA likely uses is far more powerful than the one I used to have, but still.

I will have to clearly mark the updates in my file, so I know which ones need to be reposted. What a hassle.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 nice win for her, I love watching them enjoy the snow even when things go wrong, forgive me but Peanut is clearly saying..."I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico." hehe.
    @BlueSeaWaves It really is :) Chandler is so silly he also had no trouble getting out of the spot when he was done :D I really like Wildfire but forgot they had her. I think I had more fun setting things up for them, it's fitting they bonked first they are happy all the same. Pico looks really cute, I love when the dogs nuzzle, Lex will be back before you know it, I love the photo wall I feel like I need more.
    @manicpot8to oh yes, don't even get me going I really can just keep gushing about it hehe, it would be nice if they took anyone they grabbed Remi. They normally sit unless I have less chairs than I need, since they fixed most of the bugs it now helps to form a group then command them through the ceremony options to make sure they are where they need to be. That was a surprisingly cute little visit to the pet store for them, I hope it works out for their family.
    @GalacticGal hmm, King Eric runs his family with an iron...guitar, rock on subjects lol. That sounds fun,.as for the move not sure how it's gonna go for them but hopefully it'll look smooth at the end.

I took too many pics, gonna eat so I'll just give you a few.
    EuBA0qVh.png
    I was hanging out with Damien today and before a night run Pancake made sure she got attention.
    RYsaB2vh.png
    She went inside and wanted to show her new friend this was no time for sleeping, it was time to play.

'no sleep, ball is right here.'

hehe
    4K4Lg6bh.png
    Damien wanted to teach Arthur please and thank you because it's how you do, and Pancake decided that wouldn't work.

'No! Don't want manners, want cheese!'

Damien can't understand what has her so lively, but he has a feeling she needs a snack :D
    548eQa9h.png
    He got Arthur thinking...or maybe he was being agreeable because with papa pajamas are an all day thing.

'sellout'

I decided then I wanted to give Damien someone special and tried the gallery but I guess I didn't upload them, so I recreated his first and only wife Nicole was originally only in game because she happened to be available for adoption.
    3CeljEVh.png
    She turned out so darling.
    rzlfBP1h.png
    Damien showed up for the welcome wagon and I got this feeling that he was well aware why he suddenly had a new beautiful neighbor.

So cheeky, where's Pancake when you need her, she'd call him out for it ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited March 29
    @RedDestiny92 Arthur and Pancake together is sooo adorable🥰 Damien is a delicious peice of eye candy.😋

@BlueSeaWaves I found a fifth dig site in Chestnut Ridge. The empty lot behind the Oak Barrel bar. It's usually fossils but simoleons are simoleons.😛

These screenshots are from the last gameplay session with my old computer. I'll have everything transferred once I make a copy of the saves folder to include this session.😎

New day, new outlook. Aurora decided to give winter sports another try. Today she tried snowboarding.
    HXx9wvC.jpg
    t4QPXdP.png
    4D6dCKR.png

Aurora likes snowboarding
    zPGWlAI.png

She has a new goal. Climb Mt Komorebi and paint a picture of the view from the top. She has a lot of training to do first.

90LGUN0.jpg

She hung up the awards she and Peanut have won at the Hay Now Equestrian Center.

lUMqAI7.png

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 633 Member
    edited March 29
    Sometimes the gameplay doesn't meet with a player's particular expectations...
    qjAmBJW.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    @Caerfinon If Jac starts one I'll 'Me Too' it.

Carpe bacon Jac!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @RedDestiny92 , Pancake is cute <3
    @DaniRose2143 , I like the reward wall :)
    @Caerfinon , Jac, really you cannot be sure until box is opened :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Marcus and Sugar had together-time :love:

iIjULiN.png
    iS8Nstw.png

T2nPlSZ.png
    c83PdHI.png
    DtWPCfo.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited March 30
    @RedDestiny92 Do I sniff love in the air. Best of luck. The dog wanting to play after bedtime reminds me of those days when Hubby was in the Navy. Every sixth day, he had Watch, which meant he'd leave at 6AM and not return until about 6PM, the next day. That meant it was just our Labrador Retriever and me, alone. Brandy, the dog, had this really curious habit of being my 'alarm' clock. First one paw would be placed on the edge of the bed, near my face, then the other paw, then her shoulders. She was very good at waking me up. Gr. LOL

Loved your update.

@Caerfinon LOL Loved it, especially this: "I'm going to open up a support ticket on AHQ There should be some chance of bacon!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I really love them together something about small dogs and tots hehe, ha! Damien appreciates that description 110% :D
    I love visiting Mt. Komorebi as a tourist or living there either for the snow or the vibes it's so nice, and I can see why she likes it being so good ha. I need to go back to my other save with more horses I also like to display their wins on the wall.
    @Caerfinon true, but then most things should.
    @Ellupelluellu I just adore her. :)
    I still have never had a sim go all the way up I always get distracted by something maybe one of my current sims will do it, maybe it's time to play the strangerville mystery again and that sim will do it.
    @GalacticGal I would say so ha, funny how these little moments in game can trigger a memory huh, she sounds like a very good pooch/part-time alarm clock a very valuable breed. :)

mmkay the rest of my pics.
    7sBfkBth.png
    Nicole really wanted Johnny to disappear while she was talking to Damien, I know girl a lot of people might feel like that when they're on his radar hehe.
    fcWGr9vh.png
    Why does this seem like such a typical sitcom scene?

"Am I interrupting something?"

"Ah well....you knooooow." in unison

Intense giggling ensues.
    :D
    wKZ0oeUh.png
    Was briefly with Malcolm and Yasmine and she proposed it was Christmas and what better time, honestly I forgot entirely it didn't have the right name on the calander just like real life you just don't think about it in the day to day but I figured they weren't the type to do too much. Though having a nice meal and being cozy was perfect for them.
    D5khKT5h.png
    Since they got Christmas morning the evening was for my main, since little Shiew was too small to participate in opening presents they just got her a new toy but really she was happy to nap, best kind of fun sometimes. :D I'm having one of those reality vs social media moments, now realisitically life is good and bad and no amount of good posting will eliminate them yes. However, several of the kids could not wait for her to finish cooking and tried to snack so I had to reset them throw away food and hide the fridge in the family inventory to get this pack, come on kids gosh...
    GRQyPIhh.png
    Cherish had to go to the bathroom but they got some mostly nice gifts, the sim year is almost over, even though I had the seasons on two weeks each I love getting to the end of the year especially when you have pics to go through. The camera was taken to show me that Yuki was roaming around in one of those holiday dresses the sims use on the winter holidays sometimes, and it was time for her to transform into a vampire.
    RKDmEXhh.png
    This is what I came back to....and yes she's pregnant again :| I swear they took it personal when I said no more kids, like I'm raising more than you are guys. Anyhow mccc says it's another girl so Zion is lucky he has Brody cause he'd be the only boy if they hadn't adopted.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Finally got all my mods sorted, or so I thought... when I launched the game I got a LastException. After some experimenting, turns out I hadn't realised that Teleport Any Sim needed to be updated. Now everything's working great!
  • Options
    Multi-tasking in Sims 4 is great, except when you end up with gross situations like this... Claire, honey, no.

hlnFma0.jpg
  • Options
    @GalacticGal They’re best buds now ☺️

@RedDestiny92
    Aww Pancake, toddler needs his rest 😭 That’s how all pets be though, wanting to play at the wrong time 😆 Hah getting in the middle of Arthur’s lesson😆 Aww love at first sight Damian!
    Johnny, three’s a crowd 🥹Lmao another abduction 😭 They really took it personal

@DaniRose2143
    Thanks for the location, taking notes 😁 Knew Aurora would do better! Good luck on her new goal! Can’t wait to see that shot 😎 I'm sure the award wall

@Caerfinon
    Lmao I’m with Jac on this, finding a purple box loses its charm after a few

@Ellupelluellu
    They’re really high up! Love the pics of Sugar looking into the horizon☺️
  • Options
    The Door Is a Revolving Door, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

Spring had sprung, but you couldn’t prove it by Erik. He still needed a jacket in the mornings and again in the evenings. Unfortunately, for him, he found himself annoyingly sensitive to the temperature drops. Wondering if this was for the rest of his life, or if one day, he just wouldn’t notice the cold, per se. The way he used to be. Gazing about his yard, he set his horses to their daily training, to help keep them from getting bored. Peter was a big help. Today was his last day of school.

Andrew was growing very near his last day of his third and final term at Britechester-U. Like gears in an antique clock, life just clicked on. While Erik was down at Taygeta Studios making yet another album, his forty-third, if he kept up, he got a curious call from Melodie. “Honey, slow down. What’s wrong?” he said into his cellphone.
    xMrim0b.jpg

“They’re dating for real. Harmony is talking about letting me buy her out of the apartments. Daddy, what am I going to do? I don’t want to do this job all by myself. I’d ask Cadence, but she’s still too young. And Jamison is so wrapped up in his work — by the way, I heard he just made Sou Chef?”

“Yes, he did. He’s pretty pleased by it, too.”
    “Well, that confirms it then. Daddy, is it okay if I move home again?”
    Erik glanced at his phone suspiciously, did I hear you right? “Sure, Honey, you know you’re always welcome. This is your home and your room misses you.”
    At this Melodie giggled. “You have such a way of putting things. I love you, Daddy. I think I’m going to sell.”

Shortly, after Erik hung up, his phone went off again. This time it was Harmony. “Daddy, you were so right. I went after my own dreams — and it’s paid off!” She was very close to giggling, and Erik paid extra attention to her words. “Is it okay if I move home?”
    “Yes, yes, that would be awesome. If you can join us tonight, we’re going out to celebrate Pete’s birthday.”
    “Oh, that’s right. He’s eighteen today, isn’t he. Wow, how time flies.”

Both Jamison and Andrew found they couldn’t pull away from their busy schedules. Jamison had work until two am, so waiting for him was moot. Andrew had an obligation to attend Friday night’s soccer game. Both of them had to beg off.

Cadence and Michael got their homework completed quickly. At just after six o’clock, the family, including the twins, clamored aboard the Hovercraft and off they flew to Brindleton Bay.
    “I don’t believe I have ever seen such a large table before,” Melodie said, as she slid into the chair next to Peter.
    “I have,” Harmony said. “Travis says a twelve-top is perfect for holding meetings. There’s two at his place.”
    0NiouVJ.jpg

As the kids chatted, Erik bid the server to bring out a chocolate cake, to which he set birthday candles atop. “Okay, Peter, you know what to do, and if you don’t by now, I simply can’t help you.” With that, Erik lit the candles.
    2OgefUP.jpg

Peter was quick to stand next to Erik, ready to extinguish the flames. To his astonishment, Erik started to stand up. “Dad, where are you going?”
    “I’m just preserving my suit, lest the wax goes flying.”
    rqvoanP.jpg
    EeekRBf.jpg

Saturday was also a busy day. Andrew finished up his long undone Term Paper, which he polished to perfection just before he had to head out the door for the second soccer event of the weekend. He also made a point to send it off, too. “Don’t forget we have Midnight Services for Pascha,” Erik reminded.
    TtQMOki.jpg

Sitting on Jamison’s bed, Harmony and Cadence were deep into a conversation. All at once, the teen jumped up starled, when they both heard the bleating of a sheep.
    puZRvvT.jpg

““Oh, my gosh,” Cadence said, hollering “which one of you brought Blue Belle upstairs again? You do realize she can’t take the stairs, right? She’ll starve up here. I’ll be right back, Harmony. I’m just going to take her outside where she belongs.”
    Tev26mn.jpg

As the afternoon waxded into early evening, Harmony’s phone went off. “Travis, hello, how are you? Oh, Melodie and I moved back home. I left you a message. I sure did. Go ahead and check your texts, I’ll wait.”
    86hefZ0.jpg

“Sure, I can. I’ll just have to leave for Church by nine.”
    311cP2b.jpg
    “Of course you can join us. Why would you think that?”

“Okay, I love you. I’ll see you then.”
    1rCMW1G.jpg

Harmony found Travis in the small side parlor, playing chess all by himself. “I rang the bell, but your Butler must have the night off. I hope it’s okay that I let myself in.”
    “This place will be yours as much as it’s mine, after the wedding. Of course, I don’t mind. But I do mind a play like that.”
    vqTmFMZ.jpg

“What? It was a fair move. Oh, you don’t like to lose,” she said, blowing him a kiss.
    I9hbMZe.jpg

“I found your text message. Sorry I missed it. I really began to think I had been played.”
    “Trust me, if I was breaking things off, you would be quite aware of it. You would know something was wrong between us. And I’m sorry I didn’t call you, instead of texting you about our moving away. Forgive me?”
    “Of course. Always.”

“I found my dress,” She chortled. “And it took some doing, but I found the perfect veil to go with it. I’ve also set our Engagement Party for Tuesday. Then we can stop hiding our status.”

“Sounds good. Oh, I will be bringing a few guests along, too, if that’s all right.”
    “It’s just as much your party as it is mine. So, whose coming?”
    “Prime Minister Gavin, Archbishop Kleef and my new Royal Advisor, Grigory Archibald.”
    “Oh, I think that’s fine. I’m just so excited I can hardly wait.”

“I met some of my neighbors this week,” Travis said. “Seems there is this quaint little practice called a Welcome Wagon?”
    “Unfortunately, they sat in the War Room, instead of the dining room. Guess, I’m going to have to play the part of a Butler when Briones is off duty. Lead the way.”
    nPGHR87.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    imHbEbx.png
    Such a cute photo @Caerfinon Now Venus can stare at your adorable pup while she is streaming😂

I had a busy week. Only sitting down to get started to play now but I might pass out very soon.

I managed to download some cool new nails like chrome, magnetic cat eye, and some on trend jelly styles. I can't wait to see them in game to show off jewelry.💅🏽
  • Options
    I moved the Sullivans to Brindleton Bay, as I felt like their San Myshuno house was a little small, as was the outdoor space. I decided to add the Cat Hangout lot trait... which I've not used before. Hoo boy are there a lot of cats! Maybe the family could befriend one and adopt it, that'd be cute.

Reminder: Dad Robin is a level 9 food critic, Amanda is a level 9 lawyer, Claire just became an A student at school, and Joseph is still a toddler. He enjoys preschool!
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 633 Member
    All bacon is worthy of the journey along the Golden Path.

MW06GkU.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    @Caerfinon I have this sudden craving for bacon. I don’t know where it came from😋
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    I love that picture of Sugar on Mt Komorebi.❤️ I'll get one of Piccolo with Aurora someday.🙂

@RedDestiny92
    Kids and pets are cute by themselves. Together they're absolutely adorable.💖 I haven't had a sim abducted by aliens in years. I used to do a thing, if a sim got abducted, I'd use cheats to turn them into aliens too when they got back. Like they'd been experimented on. Until one of favs got abducted, then I stopped doing it.🤪

@Lucy_Henley
    Oh no, that is soooo disgusting.🤢

@GalacticGal
    Happy B-Day Peter🥳

• Options
    Next time Pico isn't being left behind 😔
    “How you feeling big bro?”
    “I’m ok”
    hOptKEO.png
    “You know what’ll cheer you up? Playing with those gulls over there” sye1IRq.png “Hmph” K2VvqQj.png “Do you guys wanna play -” VLF09mi.png “Those wings really take the fun out of everything. Big bro?” p1ZPNyL.png
  • Options
    Next time Pico isn't being left behind 😔
    “How you feeling big bro?”
    “I’m ok”
    hOptKEO.png
    “You know what’ll cheer you up? Playing with those gulls over there” sye1IRq.png “Hmph” K2VvqQj.png “Do you guys wanna play -” VLF09mi.png “Those wings really take the fun out of everything. Big bro?” p1ZPNyL.png

Aww Pico looks so sad.😢 Here's a hug for you sweetie.🤗
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley Perfect example of just because you could, doesn’t mean you should, Claire😭

@Caerfinon Lmao thought Jac was speaking openly😂

@DaniRose2143 He’s been sitting in Alexis’ room all alone😔 Hug will be delivered ❤️

@GalacticGal
    Oof Melodie feeling it all rest on her shoulders. Can’t blame her for wanting to sell. Lmao this line 😆
    “Okay, Peter, you know what to do, and if you don’t by now, I simply can’t help you.”
    Happy birthday Peter! An engagement party soon, can’t wait to see it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top