Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Forever - New! Chapter 31 out now! (posted 11/17/23)

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Chapter 29
    Lol, so much for the hot springs being a secret

"You're more of a woman than he thought"
    :0

Ooh, things are getting spicy

Hope you can sort out your game problems soon!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @icmnfrsh Hey hey! I hope your trip is going well! Sounds exciting. Thankyou for reading, as always. Things are going to get spicier and spicier, it's going to be great! I just gotta figure out the next bit.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Hey! Yeah, it went great! I was already home when you posted, but I haven't had the time to go on the forum

It's good to hear that things are gonna get spicier. I'm looking forward to it :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SMyma24.png

Hello, hello! Happy USA independence day, for those who celebrate. Today's chapter has nothing to do with the fourth of July, its just coincidence that it happens to come out today.

Click the picture to read!

Leave a comment if you enjoyed the chapter!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Chapter 30
    "A pretty wrapper doesn't make a tasty snack"
    :joy:

Man, Alex is persistent

And he's being really shady. I mean, I feel like he always has been, but he's extra shady now

• Options
    I'm not dead! Just busy and then when not busy I'm unmotivated to write. Hopefully when the summer winds down I can pick this up again.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    zrPCGpt.png

Hey readers! I greatly apologize for not having posted in literal months. I've had a lot of life happening around me lately and my mental health hasn't been the best, but I'm shaking it off and today I post a new chapter! Taddaa! It's a bit rusty, but hopefully this will just be like relearning to ride a bike- it'll come back quickly after a bit of effort.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Oh hey, you're still doing this! I thought it was over at this point

• Options
    Chapter 31
    It's good that Seneca and Gloria got some time with each other. Alex has been really pushy lately. And this storyline about the Others...it looks like things are coming to a head soon

• Options
    @icmnfrsh thankyou for commenting! I always look forward to your comments.

I need to work on getting back in the headspace of the story, lol. It's been a while and I've forgotten a bit of the upcoming details. Future stuff is solid, but the immediate stuff is foggy. I'll work on it.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Ahh! A new chapter! I've been off the forum for a couple days but it truly is a treat to come back to see an update <3
    that was a really nice chapter (whether you think youre a bit rusty or not-I thought it was great!)
    I don't think I will ever stop rooting for Seneca and Gloria. I still hope they don't let anyone or anything come between them. It was good to see the two of them together again in a dream.

I'm wishing you the best with everything! I'm glad you're still around and I look forward to reading more chapters! 😊
  • Options
    Happy New year, everybody! May this year be one of happiness and growth.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    edited January 2
    Irishsong wrote: »

Happy new year to you too! I hope you're doing well 💗
  • Options
    Happy New Year!

• Options
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    Irishsong wrote: »

Happy new year to you too! I hope you're doing well 💗

I am! My mental health has been really good lately and I've picked up guitar! I've really been feeling like myself.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    In the process of writing. How's everyone doing? Did we all make it through january?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    I'm good. Just sticking to my schedule and living life

Btw, they announced that they'll be closing this forum and moving threads made from October 2022 to March 2024 to the new forum. It's possible that this will be gone unless you nominate it for migration

• Options
    edited February 13
    @icmnfrsh Thankyou! I'll look into that.

edit: Alright, I've looked into it and I've posted for nomination. I'm not worried about this story so much because I have it all on a blogger and can just upload the links to a new forum, but I didn't do any of that for A Heart Full of Stars, so I hope that carries over. Either way, I think I'll be spending more of my free time trying to get those migrated over to the blogger as well.
    jzZP0sJ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top