Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favourite World Today

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Other (Go ahead and Specify..)
    Windenburg. I feel like there's so much scenery there, and a lot of character.

Oddly enough, in real life I'd never live in a place like Windenburg; I don't like snow and cold lol
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Although I love San Sequoia. My favorite world is Oasis Springs. I just love the feel of this world.
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 75 Member
    Tartosa
    The Sims 4 does a wonderful job with worlds. I wish they would start selling additional worlds like we had in the sims 3 store.
    It's hard to pick a favorite, but I went with Tartosa, sulani would be a close second. I also like the design of San Sequoia.
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited November 2023
    Tartosa
    Justine Keaton Tartosa.

I like Italian/Mediterranean-themed worlds. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 512 Member
    I don’t have a favourite as I like all the worlds pretty much equally. Usually the world where I’m currently playing is the closest I’ll get to a β€˜favourite’ β€” until I switch to play in a different world. Currently I’m in Del Sol Valley again, playing Vanessa Cheong so spending a lot of time in Mirage Park, and I love it! For me it feels like a proper city, the closest we get after San Myshuno. I love the busy airport with planes coming in and taking off, the helicopters, the fireworks, the whole dinginess of the area, the sad little park β€” it’s so realistically urban. The view over the city from The Pinnacles is amazing, especially at night. Even the area around the movie studio is pretty. And the weather is great and the lighting beautiful. Sure, there are some disappointing things, but in my view it’s another under-appreciated world.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,462 Member
    Forgotten Hollow! I love the ambience and haunted feel of it. πŸ–€

There are many other worlds that I love as well, it's really hard to pick one or two. I love so many places for so many reasons . Selvadorada, Windenburg, Sulani, the Magic Realm, Batuu, Moonwood, Brindleton... It's one of the reasons I love playing a variety of households. I love being able to switch up my environment and play in each world when I feel like enjoying them. 😊
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited November 2023
    Favourite world in what way? The prettiest, the biggest, or the most fun to play in?

That was a rhetorical question on my end. Back when I was still ranking worlds, I was doing it mostly based on their looks. But that doesn't work for me anymore. I use all worlds for different purposes. Some are beautiful, but held back by their limited size. So if I could only play in one world for the rest of my life, I wouldn't pick the prettiest one, but the biggest, probably.

I've stated multiple times that I'm not particularly fond of Evergreen Harbor. But now that I've turned all of it into a radioactive wasteland filled with families trying to survive in this harsh environment, playing there has become a lot more fun than in, say, Brindleton Bay, which is more to my liking aesthetically, but nothing interesting is going on there in my game.

All in all, I would probably say Mount Komorebi. I just love the Japanese architecture, and it has an eternally cold neighbourhood used for winter sports, some of my favourite activities in the game. But this is what I say today, tomorrow I might be back on the StrangerVille hype train because of its unique weather effects and story, who knows. That's why I'd rather not pick an option in the poll.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,394 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Favourite world in what way? The prettiest, the biggest, or the most fun to play in?

That was a rhetorical question on my end. Back when I was still ranking worlds, I was doing it mostly based on their looks. But that doesn't work for me anymore. I use all worlds for different purposes. Some are beautiful, but held back by their limited size. So if I could only play in one world for the rest of my life, I wouldn't pick the prettiest one, but the biggest, probably.

I've stated multiple times that I'm not particularly fond of Evergreen Harbor. But now that I've turned all of it into a radioactive wasteland filled with families trying to survive in this harsh environment, playing there has become a lot more fun than in, say, Brindleton Bay, which is more to my liking aesthetically, but nothing interesting is going on there in my game.

All in all, I would probably say Mount Komorebi. I just love the Japanese architecture, and it has an eternally cold neighbourhood used for winter sports, some of my favourite activities in the game. But this is what I say today, tomorrow I might be back on the StrangerVille hype train because of its unique weather effects and story, who knows. That's why I'd rather not pick an option in the poll.

The title of the thread specifically asks for your favourite world TODAY, so you can't be wrong if you answer every day. :)
  • Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 178 Member
    Moonwood Mill and Forgotten Hollow. I just love the gloomy, dark atmosphere, the Victorian buildings and the industry ruins. If they only had more lots...
    I also really like Windenburg, the half-timbered houses kind of remind me of the town where I was born and the old ruin looks so pretty to me.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    Tartosa
    Actually these Worlds are my favorites in order:
    1. Tartosa with Sulani
    2. Henford with Windenburg
    3. Brindleton Bay with Chestnut Ridge

I can't just go with one world. Plus some worlds just go perfectly with other worlds. :p;)
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Our favourite world today: San Myshuno πŸŒ†

0817a2f92365f9f22bab9ea30efafd63c4de7edc.jpg
    8106eb2be2af665f05393859fb8f984fff2f1df1.jpg
    e3743164f12b488c7dbbf5fe23697f2897153bb1.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options

Our favourite world today: Selvadorada 🦟🌴 πŸ—ΊοΈ
    This will be our favourite world for a while since we are on an expedition there :)

f29314b670e3282ad221e692840b8858272d959a.jpg
    1f46027f2e337987dd71f8f28fa85587fb92d51c.jpg
    189e8d24b2802b91ef33fd5078bf3cdee3bd79aa.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,385 Member
    Sulani
    It's either Sulani or Brindleton Bay depending on day. Today I chose Sulani, tomorrow it could be BB.
    I also love Mt. Komorebi and Henford-on-Bagley.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,653 Member
    Henford-on-Bagley, with Moonwood Mill a close second.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 337 Member
    Usually not one of my favorites, but thanks to this picture, it's Britechester today!
    xl7HUC1.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    I’m loving the updates as your favourite world du jour changes. <3
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Copperdale. It just feels homey. I deleted the park, and that's where my current save is.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Since Saiwa called Noxee in Moonwood Mill, we have two favourite worlds today ;)
    Moonwood Mill is very special to me. We waited so long for werewolves and they created the world and the lore so very well. I'm still amazed.
    A lot of our episodes were inspired by the lore of Moonwood Mill.
    You can read it -> here at the Sims Community.
    caa70b5ce68827a12815e93b49d4d08a129d9e13.jpg

And Selvadorada where our household resides at the moment
    fe517ce6880509ffb4db32186e031c621dda8c28.jpg
    64fbeb1367278b94eba95b79b2a5ea744a63cdaf.jpg
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay has been my favorite for a long time, and in fact it is my favorite in The Sims series as a whole. I have always loved coastal New England. In fact, I am looking to move to New England IRL. I got to visit recently and found the coastal towns to be every bit as beautiful as I'd hoped. It seems like Brindleton Bay actually does a decent job, with some expected romanticism added, of course.

I play in the world a lot.

I took this screenshot many years ago:
    AoJwPla.png

I know many will think it drab, but I love winter, and the screenshot really shows how TS4 actually nailed the winter aesthetic. That's off-topic, though. lol

My only wish is that I could have a version of the world with a lot of the decor buildings being functional lots so I could have more Brindleton Bay to play with!
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Our favourite world today is Britechester!
    The main household is split for a while but the episodes from the last and for next days will happen in Britechester (because Ji Ho and Vlad live there atm) and it's so beautiful! I only ever had one Sim at the University and that was at Foxbury in winter so I'm stunned how beautiful the rest of the world is πŸ’ž

6ff0170a8abcd9cd4682edcfa968fd961c2594fe.jpg
    05ad0a0421b3e8d7c4f713c06eb8cc8ae081af24.jpg
    65423d1d4a59c31087d314a551b3d6496e9a8039.jpg

Completely agree. Reminds me of Oxford. [sighs contentedly]
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Windenburg. Primary place for my main sims to live, the rural section. Supporting characters get Willow Creek, B.Bay, or sometimes Glimmerbrook.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Willow Creek, every day. It reminds me of home. Not as much as Twinbrook from Sims 3, though. My little town is surrounded by water and the other day I got up before dawn and it was so foggy I couldn't see my car in the carport. Sims 3 did fog so well in Twinbrook, I really miss it. :disappointed:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,636 Member
    Chestnut Ridge
    True favorite is Sulani, and latest was Chestnut Ridge, but as I am rebuilding San Sequona, This is where I will be playing for now on. When I went to San Fransciso I was so charmed at all the east coast inspired homes reimagined on the west coast. Now with the new pack having townhouses as official game play, this is what I know.

I made the house from the real world in San Francisco and I an beyond surprised how close to real life it came out and how much fun it is to play. Currently working on 4 blocks of new townhouses. I am now in love with the shingle style homes, which I once loathed. I have learned to appreciate it's dark deepness and I am now renovating one with dark academia interiors. I really enjoy it's low key city vibe at the moment.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member

The title of the thread specifically asks for your favourite world TODAY, so you can't be wrong if you answer every day. :)
    I... never thought of it this way. But you're right! Okay then, another favourite world of mine is Selvadorada, for which I'm using a mod to make it residential. I love its style and the archaeology aspect. It's not the biggest world in terms of lots for people to live on, but For Rent will take care of that soon enough.

BariSaxy wrote: Β»
    I took this screenshot many years ago:
    AoJwPla.png

I know many will think it drab, but I love winter, and the screenshot really shows how TS4 actually nailed the winter aesthetic. That's off-topic, though. lol
    Beautiful screenshot! <3 Yes, it's a bit drab, but as someone who loves all seasons and weather (some of them more in games than in real life), I find that some cold grey here and there does have its right to exist as well.
  • Options
    SimSylSimSyl Posts: 17 Member
    I have to say Windenburg because that's the world I use the most out of all of them, and I also love the community lots it comes with. It feels very alive! But I also need to give Sulani an honorary mention because I fall in love with it everytime I decide to play there. It's sooo beautiful.