Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New For Rent buy build object picture thread

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
This is the place to upload pics of the new buy build items seen in the gameplay trailer and from the upcoming livestream. I saw some cute items in the gameplay trailer.

Update
Feel free to post pics from the launch trailer as well so we can keep up with every new item.

Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Another mini fridge! About time but I wish it would slot under a counter.

The-Sims-4-For-Rent-Expansion-Pack_-Official-Reveal-Trailer-0-50-screenshot-768x432.jpg
    I look forward to the kettle and the smaller tiger plush toy. (from the reveal trailer, I hope you don't mind but those are what I look forward to)
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Don't mind at all in fact simmers should post pics from the launch trailer as well.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,910 Member
    I especially liked this table and chair set and console table.

YNyQHEs.png

9r3Y4QW.png

Nice counters

Cqx6kfH.png
  • Options
    fae_brassfae_brass Posts: 81 Member

YNyQHEs.png

9r3Y4QW.png

Nice counters

Cqx6kfH.png

Quietly excited for all the rattan in this pack ngl
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 443 Member

YNyQHEs.png

I'm pretty sure that table is bg, but yes, the new chairs are great!

Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,910 Member
    edited November 2023
    Thanks for clarifying @PandoraTO 🙂 With only one active family I don't get a chance to use a lot of the assets. I really need to go through buy mode and see what else I don't remember. 😄
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,438 Member
    PandoraTO wrote: »

YNyQHEs.png

The table looks like the one from the Chinese new year update a couple of years ago. The curtain in the background looks nice as well.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »

YNyQHEs.png

The table looks like the one from the Chinese new year update a couple of years ago. The curtain in the background looks nice as well.

I'm pretty sure it is, too, although maybe they added an additional swatch for the wood grain to match the new chairs? I'm not sure, though; I use those tables a lot, but mostly with the darker swatches.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 443 Member
    I think they coloured the chairs to match an existing swatch for the table, which to me is a great sign. Hopefully all the chair swatches match all the table swatches. And maybe that means some of the other bb will go well with existing bg furniture. Mismatched wood tones are the bane of my existence when I'm trying to decorate a room...
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Thank you for this thread. I love the new fridge and do wish it would slot under the counters too.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    I think they coloured the chairs to match an existing swatch for the table, which to me is a great sign. Hopefully all the chair swatches match all the table swatches. And maybe that means some of the other bb will go well with existing bg furniture. Mismatched wood tones are the bane of my existence when I'm trying to decorate a room...

Yes, that would be good, too. Either way it would be an improvement!
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    The chairs caught my eye immediately! I'm all about wicker, in the sims and in rl, lol. I spotted a new decor for the wall, an elephant! I love elephants and thought I'll bet this is based on Thailand. Very cool! <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I'm loving the new plants, kitchen counters, small appliances, flooring, wallpaper, windows, and doors. I'm seeing a new radiator which I hope provides heat like the Snowy Escape heaters. Possible tuk tuk toy. A few grunge swatches and more wall decals. :smiley:

Agreed, keep the wicker furniture coming. These new pieces will match perfectly with the wicker Growing Together stuff we got. The BG table is called Shadow of The Moon Table (I think).
    KgA1Gkt.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options

YNyQHEs.png

9r3Y4QW.png

Nice counters

Cqx6kfH.png

The table plant is perfect for Island Living.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I can already tell this pack will have lovely, cultural-inspired items!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Like those chairs. Mum had some like that back in the 50s though the wood part was darker. Fairly comfy to sit on as I recall.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    I've notice that the furniure, decor & the statues will so go perfectly with Oasis Courtyard, Decor to the Max, Jungle Adventure & Island Living. B)
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 512 Member
    I’m really liking everything I’ve seen of the BB, CAS and world so far. Can’t wait to see more!
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    edited November 2023
    There was a picture that someone (I don't remember who) posted on here that had a tall plant in a gold pot in the background. The plant looks beautiful and I think it's new because I never seen anything like it before in the base game, so I'm assuming it's included in the pack. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please repost the picture. 🥰
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    ♥ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around ♥
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,397 Member
    Cqx6kfH.png

I'm loving the retro style travel posters and all the little kitchen decor items, hope they add more. I wonder if the grey ceramic pot we can see in the middle picture above is some sort of new urn? It looks like an urn to me.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

I'm overly excited for this tiger statue ^^'
    We have a few temple builds around the worlds and there never was a proper statue that fit as a center piece.
    Now my sims can at least worship cats, as it should be 🐅
    29aa33119d4e53feb519c059cbea4d23c92cd674.pnj

Also these wall decorations will find their way into our temples too 🎑 (and a lot of other builds)
    2e9fcf51481420f27e1e05ba0813f0f36a921c69.pnj
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    There was a picture that someone (I don't remember who) posted on here that had a tall plant in a gold pot in the background. The plant looks beautiful and I think it's new because I never seen anything like it before in the base game, so I'm assuming it's included in the pack. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please repost the picture. 🥰
    Sims-4-For-Rent-Gameplay-25-1024x576.jpg
    NVM, I found it! (the picture was actually in a SimsCommunity article that I read)
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    ♥ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around ♥
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    i am most excited for the outdoor plastic chairs :D
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

They thought they could distract me with the fire but I noticed the cool ceiling lamp, the great wall lamps and the awesome shelving! 😍
    4f186656f9d7839fe676a208512a2c72b98c9219.pnj
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    i am most excited for the outdoor plastic chairs :D

Me too! Those chairs are a must have because of how common they are in real life. 💖
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg