Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: For Rent Expansion Pack (Winner Announced)

Comments

• Options
    heiblumeheiblume Posts: 33 Member
    I got Venice. I love Europe! Enter me please! Thank you for the giveaway.
    Venice
    Say "ciao" to your new Italian home! Take in the beautiful sights by foot, car, or, even gondola. There will be tons of delicious food for you to sample as you explore this stunning city.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Please enter me!

I got Chicago, I've been there, it's a nice place to visit but not where I would want to live...
  • Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member

Enter me please
    I got Seoul as well lol
    Thanks for doing this giveaway :)
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited November 2023
    I got:

"Seoul
    Say 'annyeonghaseyo' to your sweet digs in the heart and soul (or should I say...~Seoul~?) of South Korea. You'll live your best life here, eating some of the best food and seeing all the beautiful sights that South Korea has to offer."

Really excited about this pack + it comes out just a few days before my birthday! Looking forward to my birthday weekend :smile:

Please enter me and thank you for hosting this giveaway.
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 633 Member
    I got Sydney.
    Please enter me, and if time permits ask the dev's to make a didgeridoo instrument in the next patch :)
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    @Caerfinon love that idea. You may want to post your request in the Ideas Corner. 🙂

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    I got Chicago. Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I got Paris. Thanks for the giveaway.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SimDestroyerSimDestroyer Posts: 335 Member
    Enter me.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    Please enter me into the draw. Thank you for this giveaway :)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    NOT entering, but apparently we're not apartment-hunting far enough away - we ought to be moving to Seoul. Off to inform my husband.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I keep saying to my hubby that I would love to go to Paris! Maybe it's a sign... :D

Paris
    Bonjour, bonjour to the most romantic city on Earth! Live your life in the city of lights, eating all of the best pastries and cheeses. And who knows, maybe you'll find a reason to stay in Paris forever!
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    jujee55jujee55 Posts: 588 Member
    edited November 2023
    Please enter me. Thank you. I got Seoul.
    Post edited by jujee55 on
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Please enter me. Looks like I'm the only one to get Shanghai so far.

Shanghai
    Live the life in the bustling center of China in Shanghai. Eat the best xiaolongbao you've ever had and experience the vibrant and exciting nightlife. There are millions of fun and exciting things to do in Shanghai, so you won't regret moving here.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited November 2023
    Please enter me!

I did the quiz, but after selecting all those categories I see no result image, so I wonder if my "Quirky" style broke the system, LOL. I was hoping for a Paris result, but I might have been a bit off...

Found the problem -> Chicago
    Post edited by Simmerville on
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Thanks for the opp again, fan

New York
    "In New York/Concrete jungle where dreams are made of/There's nothing you can't do/Now you're in New York." Lose yourself in the bustling and busy streets of New York. Yes, you might be spending a ton of money on rent, but it's totally worth it.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    Thank you for the giveaway as always... :)

I got New York. Of course I'm more of a country girl as I'm not too crazy about the busy city life in real life and I like the quiet being down in the country... :)
    VB0MrB0l.png
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    edited November 2023
    I love Chicago! Thanks for the giveaway!
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Paris
    Bonjour, bonjour to the most romantic city on Earth! Live your life in the city of lights, eating all of the best pastries and cheeses. And who knows, maybe you'll find a reason to stay in Paris forever!

Well, I'm all for cheese and pastries! Unfortunately, French is not a language I know even a little.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    I got Seoul! Thank you for hosting this giveaway :)

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i got "Chicago, Chicago that toddling town/Chicago, Chicago I will show you around/I love it." Get your jazz and blues fix in the windy city. There are so many things to see and do in Chicago. Just don't forget... please enter me in the giveway. Thanks
  • Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    I got Sydney
    "Go down under to experience the laid-back life in Australia. Taste the best coffee and take a look at the beautiful sights that Sydney and New South Wales has to offer. Just watch out for those drop bears when you're out and about."

Yes, pleases, enter me. Thanks.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    Purple-InkPurple-Ink Posts: 79 Member
    i got New York! i can't imagine living in a city at all let alone somewhere like this lmao. i grew up in way to small of a town for that.
    Tumblr: plumbob-berries.tumblr.com/
    PurpleLilies0220 on the Sims 4 Gallery
    tumblr_oht9rrh8CP1v9ri2go10_r4_1280.png
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Please enter me. Thanks for the opportunity! 😁
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I got New York. Thank you for the giveaway! :)