Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October Patch Speculation 2023 (Patch Out Now) (Halloween SDX Drop)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2023
    I'm hoping they'll finally put in a toggle for us to turn off constant Townie spawning. It's just so annoying! I also hope we finally get a multi-purpose community lot so we can have things like post offices,game arcades,etc.

I would love to see multi lots added to the update and prehaps the ep will come with actual malls if that's the case like Sims Freeplay has. Those even have escalators and multi stories.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited October 2023
    I'm hoping they'll finally put in a toggle for us to turn off constant Townie spawning. It's just so annoying! I also hope we finally get a multi-purpose community lot so we can have things like post offices,game arcades,etc.

this x 100
    if I can just have toggle to turn off randomized townies I will be happy simmer better yet if i can assign my own npc so everyone is in their rightful places that is the dream

also multipurpose lots would be so nice indeed

it would all make neighborhoods more alive i think
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member

I would love to see multi lots added to the update and prehaps the ep will come with actual malls if that's the case like Sims Freeplay has. Those even have escalators and multi stories.

Well a mall would certainly meet the hustle and bustle idea. Cars might meet that too! The key might be perhaps to renting a store in a mall to sell things in. It seems like it would be a lot cheaper and more space saving than taking a whole lot up for one retail store. Hopefully, we can have a cafe or restaurant along with retail stores and open food stands, possibly even have an open bar or gym or something in the mall.
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Well a mall would certainly meet the hustle and bustle idea. Cars might meet that too! The key might be perhaps to renting a store in a mall to sell things in. It seems like it would be a lot cheaper and more space saving than taking a whole lot up for one retail store. Hopefully, we can have a cafe or restaurant along with retail stores and open food stands, possibly even have an open bar or gym or something in the mall.

And maybe an indoor waterpark as a pool lot. Malls is one of the things I want badly in TS4. I hope escalators would be added as well.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I hope the October Patch adds the new Home Chef recipes to Dine Out Restaurants.

I hope the new pizza recipes get added to the pizza delivery system as well.
  • Options
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I hope the October Patch adds the new Home Chef recipes to Dine Out Restaurants.

I hope the new pizza recipes get added to the pizza delivery system as well.

Same.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited October 2023
    I would the next patch to have a toggle to stop random townies, the ability to bulldoze all lots in a world and a random swatch generator (as I doubt we’ll get a colour wheel).
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    We may be getting a patch next week stay tuned.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Here we go so cars, Preteens, Burglars, spiral stairs, more in depth neighborhood stories like this neighbor don't like that neighbor.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    All the glitches needs to be fixed in the patch first, then new stuff afterwords. ;)
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I really count on the new swatches. Especially for the existing wallpapers.
  • Options
    Don't expect anything big in this months patch since it won't be a pre ep patch. I do however hope this patch fixes a lot of bugs in the game.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a patch and/or an SDX Drop Today.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmm… I really hope that it isn’t vehicles. I would prefer that it would be tied to a pack so that I can opt out if it is implemented in an unfortunate way.

Prefer to play off-grid or historical saves and poorly added vehicles could ruin that. I already spend a lot of time and energy on modding away the cellphones. I don’t need something new to worry about.
  • Options
    Hmm… I really hope that it isn’t vehicles. I would prefer that it would be tied to a pack so that I can opt out if it is implemented in an unfortunate way.

Prefer to play off-grid or historical saves and poorly added vehicles could ruin that. I already spend a lot of time and energy on modding away the cellphones. I don’t need something new to worry about.

I don't think we ll be getting cars In this months patch or in November. Of we get them in a patch it may be in December.
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    I don’t think we’ll be getting cars this year. There’s no mention of them in the leaked description of the coming EP, and I don’t see that they’d add them in a separate patch as they’re not related to the theme of the EP. When they eventually do cars (as I think they will), I think they’ll be the main focus of a pack and we’ll be in no doubt that they’re coming.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I don’t think we’ll be getting cars this year. There’s no mention of them in the leaked description of the coming EP, and I don’t see that they’d add them in a separate patch as they’re not related to the theme of the EP. When they eventually do cars (as I think they will), I think they’ll be the main focus of a pack and we’ll be in no doubt that they’re coming.

I agree. Am I the only one happy about this? Even though I do want cars but only if they are added in some meaningful way to expand the game, it makes sense they are focusing on the apartments and landlord aspect for the EP instead.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    The freezer bunny onsies are soooo cute and the voidcritters ones are perfect for my voidcritter obsessed heir <3
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.