Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nectar Making, I'm nervous

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I did not explore the nectar feature a lot yet, but love that we finally got the nectar making. My only disappointment so far is that pouring multiple glasses will place them at dining table seats. It looks strange when nobody are seated there. I wish we could serve x glasses on a tray, then click the tray to have gusts help themselves. Aaand, I wish it was possible to drink without getting seated at a dining table (maybe it is, I just did not see that yet). I'm fine with the recipes system being a tad simple. Experimenting/mixing would be fun, but I will do fine as is.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    https://youtu.be/WyI6_ga-1BU?si=cQIxaQvFYDAo_Fox
    I haven't played in so long that I forgot about Nectar making.
    I haven't bought Horse Ranch and I've only experimented with Growing Together.

Nectar making was one of my favorite game play loops in the Sims 3.
    I would have a sim play a rags to riches life with Nectar Making a key path to riches.
    Horses and a mansion was my end-game goal. I will probably come back to TS4 with the next interesting EP or game pack and I will play nectar making again. :)

From the video, it looks like rags to riches though Nectar Making will be easy.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds