Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Did You Do with Liberty Lee?

Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
I always smile when ever i see Liberty Lee in other's screenshots or gameplay videos so it made me wonder, what did you to with Liberty Lee?

Liberty was one of the first few people my sim self met when he arrived in San Myshuno back in 1979. Originally i tried to get him to hook with Nancy Landgraab but she rejected his advances and he met Liberty. They began dating and eventually got engaged and married and ending up having 8 children with my simself.

VZ9F4Cz.png
yImGDj5.png
IZDas5D.png
EW0jROq.png

Liberty's father Harry was a wealthy man through gambling. Though when he was in debt, "death" occasionally paid him a visit and once again he found himself opening another chapter in his life.

From his latest winfall, he gave my sim self and Liberty one million Simoleans each to do as they wish with it.

The three of them found some land in the Llama Lagoon neighbourhood of Newcrest, a new up and coming town. My sim self, Harry and Liberty built this house:

4c7GCmA.png
(picture taken 1982)

The original Lounge and Kitchen:
6TVjUSg.png
jRRiSou.png

After Liberty's teenage daughter Beatrix broke her ankle falling down the long staircase in 1982, the ground was elevated and the long front stairs were removed:
9bZLuAL.png

Liberty's children in birth order:

Twins Tommy and Sienna born 1979. Tommy died from anger in 1985:
7HShz0T.png

Andrew: Born 1980, Died 1989 from laughter:
SU70lVF.png

Ayla: Born 1980
00gN8qk.png

Twins Carlin and Beatrix born 1982:
NRLrPGs.png

Harry and Jessica. Harry Born 1988 and Jessica Born 1989:
0o9ElZc.png

Shortly after Harry was born in 1988 Liberty decided she needed a change in her life and i was very surprised when she declined my sim self this!
IysPigJ.png

A year later in 1989 a few weeks after Andrew's passing, i get a notification from MCCC to tell me this:
R8f1FBC.png

My sim self and Liberty had divorced and ten years of marriage were over just like that!

My sim self has been married twice since and has four more children. One with his second wife and three more with his current wife Emily.

Liberty has since remarried in 1997 and is now happily living with her wife in San Sequoia.

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited September 2023
    When I started my save in 2015 I had aging on for everyone, so I didn't really get to play Liberty Lee although she was a neighbour of my sim. However I did move her to another house on the same street and she had a baby called Andromeda with a mysterious CAS sim. Andromeda was a writer who wrote about werewolves and was a cult favourite. She had three children (Violca, Shandor and Lala) and I still play their descendants, so in that way Liberty Lee is part of my game even today.

Btw Violca Lee is an artist who gained fame after her death. She made several paintings of sims and surroundings around her and those were put up in the art gallery in Del Sol Valley. In my game it's a "thing" if you own a Violca Lee.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    She died by putting a fork in the electrical socket
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    For the short time I played the BFF household, Liberty ended up with Mitchell Kalani from the Roomies household in Oasis Springs. I ended up abandoning that save because another idea came along, which happens to me all the time.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,099 Member
    ah this brings back memories. I had a save of the BFF household. Originally Liberty and Travis were dating but Summer (the conniving hussy that she was) wormed her way into Travis' heart and convinced him they would be better off together and to "dispose" of Liberty. Well, Travis was the fool because Summer married him and then took everything that he was worth.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited September 2023
    Just the BFF Incident so far really and some CAS changes

= she is currently traumatized waiting for next thing life throws at her but she has been enjoying peace since as I torment my other sims first and I've yet to find the next story she slots in
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    edited September 2023
    She's living in Tartosa with her husband Matteo. That's them in the middle of the picture in my signature. They're on their honeymoon currently. She left the astronaut career and she is rising fast through the ranks of the secret agent career.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I took her from the sims 4 and added her to the sims 3. I had someone here from the sims 3 forum section make her in the sims 3 for me and she's now happily married to my sim pictured over on the left. I can't remember the name of the person who made her for me as its been awhile.(sorry!) Thank you so much for doing so though. I have them in a save with aging turned off and am having a blast playing them. Liberty is in the medical career while my sim is a stay at home mother/author.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    I don't think I've ever played Liberty as a central character, although she's been a supporting character. I have four saves:

1. I don't remember what happened to her in my first save.
    2. In my second save, the whole BFF household died out without my having done much of anything with them.
    3. In my third save, the BFFs are a secondary household attached to my 100 baby challenge. First Travis fathered twins, Spencer and Scipio, with the first matriarch. Then, Summer married one of the twins' older half brothers and moved out to his cottage in Windenberg. Then, Travis and Liberty married each other and had a daughter Mya. Then the twins grew up. Spencer, an aspiring software programmer, moved in with Travis and Liberty. He ended up raising Mya after they died. She grew up to be a chaotic mess.
    4. In my fourth save, the BFFs are a secondary household attached to my aspiration legacy challenge. Both Travis and Liberty married into the werewolf wing of the legacy (descended from the Emissary of the Collective). Their spouses are cousins. They each have a kid, but I don't remember if their kids are werewolves.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    ChungyChungy Posts: 36 Member
    I remember in one of my first saves, I had one of my characters marry her. I think the BFFs household is quite iconic in that regard. Almost every new player gets themselves married to Travis, Liberty, or Summer.

In my current series, she and Summer are supporting characters in the base game arc. After they temporarily leave their house to overcome Liberty's fear of fire off-screen (from setting the grill on fire one too many times), they pretty much vanish while Travis lives with my two OCs as a main character. As far as I remember, I think Liberty and Summer adopted a baby together thanks to one of my Sim's Neighborhood Confidante aspiration. I like to imagine they're living happily together as a couple.
    Tune into Chungytoon on YouTube - a community for a variety of gaming and internet shenanigans including content from The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Liberty is great!
    As an awkward lady, I always am happy to see awkward lady characters :) and she is a really cool one.

I really only play her in my plantsim save where the BFF household are all plantsims living in Tartosa, spending all their time going in the sun and going in the water. Liberty is getting a little bored though since leaving her job, so I might have to get her a rocket to work on :) look out Tartosa
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    The BFF are one of the households I enjoy having in my saves, but never do much with. I often want to do more with them, but rarely ever follow through, unfortunately.
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Liberty Lee was the Grandmother of my Grim's wife, Aislinn, and the wife of my first ever Sim. :)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited September 2023
    She married Travis Scott in my game and has two kids with him. A teenager and an infant.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited September 2023
    Liberty and the BFFs are important characters in my main game. As it's set in 1966 they all had to get Sixties makeovers. Here's Liberty's.

dRWScZQ.jpg

She works at NASA at a very important time in their history and she was part of the technical support crew for Gemini VIII and IX.

Whilst Travis and Summer are now engaged, Liberty isn't a third wheel. She has a boyfriend called Gary and it's going well for them. He's a wealthy socialite who helps run his family's charitable fund. As you can see, she's very keen on him...besotted even. He's a great guy and he gets on well with Travis and Summer so maybe sometime soon the BFFs will expand to four.

3pqVd4c.png

...and she's still clumsy.

wKN9NkI.png
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    I the main save I kicked them out of the house to use it for something else. They are probably still in other households as I have aging off, but I’m not sure. In my scenario save I believe the BFF’s are still in their house. Aging is off there too.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I've only officially used her in two save, but moved a version of her in another save through the Gallery.
    First save I used her was in my PC, I created a male Sim, and during the welcome wagon, he originally flirted with Summer. However, the next day, Liberty came by, and they hit it off. My male knocked her up, and she continued to visit. Eventually, before the baby was born, I had my male marry her. She ended up giving birth to my first every triplets, and all of them were male. She got a very minor make over, I just gave her longer hair, and a few new clothing pieces, but kept her the same overall.
    I moved this version of the into the PS4, and gave her a bigger makeover. However, in the PS4 version the family welcomed a daughter, where the PC version still just has the three boys.
    For another PC save, I downloaded a Mako and Bolin into my save file from Legend of Korra. Liberty and Bolin hit is off, and they ended up having a son I named San, after Mako and Bolin's father. Left Liberty alone with the makeover, but did give her some new wardrobe pieces. She lives with Mako as well, but he isn't too fond of her as a sister in law. She also has a nephew, which was Mako's science baby. She loves her nephew and takes care of both her son and nephew, and still works. Bolin works as well, and Mako has a stay at home career.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
    edited September 2023
    Currently playing my sim self's household and look who should turn up! Liberty Lee, now Takagi. She's been popping by a lot since my sim self's daughter Beatrix recently returned to the family home.
    xvcBBoB.png

Yes, this is the same house as in the pictures above in my current save of the year 1998.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I never played her. In fact, I did not even recall her name, so I had to enter the thread to find out what she looked like. I know I've seen her in my game - probably ages ago, but I know nothing about her life...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    Liberty Lee is free, she doesn’t need to worry about me!
  • Options
    simopolissimopolis Posts: 147 Member
    In my game Liberty looked forlornly on while Summer flirted with and eventually snared Travis as her boyfriend. Meanwhile Travis ended up having a thing for Liberty and when her rocket ship was fired up in the backyard and Summer was off catering, he finally made the moves. They woo hood up in the stars, only coming down to see a furious Summer waiting below. Liberty's romantic dreams were crushed as reality flooded in and she realized that she had hurt her friend Summer with the cheating no good Travis. She decided to take the job at the space program in Oasis Springs to get away from the drama. Here she met Gavin Richards. He was interviewing interesting newcomers to town for his journal and found her enchanting. They had a whirlwind romance and she ended up moving in with him and the Roomies. Gavin proposed and Summer came to the wedding where Liberty introduced her to J Huntington. They immediately hit it off and Summer convinced him to move back to Willow Creek with her. Meanwhile Travis was not invited to the wedding. He was nursing his wounds, promising himself to "be better" at the local bar back home when he met an all grown up Cassandra Goth who had recently been left at the alter by Don Lothario. He fell instantly in love, died his hair back to black and moved into the Goth mansion to spend his every moment loyal to Cassie. Liberty and Gavin moved up the road from the Roomies to a nice home where Liberty could build her spaceships in the backyard, and Gavin had enough space to write uninterrupted. They had one kid who was the perfect nerd and grew up to save Strangerville.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    In my randomized rotations, I have played with the BFF household a few times. Liberty, Summer and Travis are a polycule and are currently saving up to move into a home over in the "suburb" area of Willow Creek. She's just been climbing the ranks of the astronaut career otherwise.

...wait, and outside the polycule, Wolfgang Munch has an interest in her romantically. It would depend on if I continue the BFF household in my randomized rotation or Wolfgang to see how things shake out.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Liberty, Travis, and Summer all moved into a trailer park and have separate trailers on the same lot. As far as I can tell, no one cares a whit about the others. I don't even see them talking to one another anymore.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    HM, I don't play with BFF household because I prefer playing my sims or working on a story. But once in a while, I may give her a makeover with her roommates. I'm not fond of playing townies.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    My Liberty Lee married to Travis Scott, has 1 boy and 1 girls with him.
    Their son has married an NPC, they has 1 boy
    Their daughter is just graduated from university
  • Options
    MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    Liberty still lives in the house together with Summer (Culinary branch) and Travis (Tech guru branch) who have become her boyfriend. She is a Freelance Digital artist. If I remember correctly she were one of the first sims I took into CAS and gave a makeover.

53223931726_4a47791ab8_b.jpg

53224314359_67f2323554_b.jpg