Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS SEPTEMBER 8TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_SolaireEA_Solaire Posts: 1,398 EA Community Manager
FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS SEPTEMBER 8TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul my favorite Simmers!

It's Friday again, which means it's time for more Friday Highlights! Did you all have an interesting week? Have you and your Sims had any fun adventures? Give me all the details on what you've been up to!

In case you missed our very exciting updates this week:
  • On Tuesday, a new patch was released which included a number of bug fixes, Gallery updates, and (something I am extremely thrilled about) ✨Kit Filters✨ for Build mode and CAS! Check out the patch notes here to see everything included.
  • And yesterday, our two newest kits were released - Poolside Splash and Modern Luxe! Join in on our official screenshot thread here to show off all your best Hot Sim Summer glow-ups 😎 And if you're feeling lucky this week, make sure to enter @simgirl1010's giveaway for both kits here and here!

hwwgc9o6s6qj.png
A journey into the realm of magic, posted here, by @Bonxie

And now we'll sojourn into our highlights!

• With The Sims 4 turning 9 years old this weekend, @simgirl1010 wants to know how many years have you been playing? The Sims 4 launched just a few months after I first started at EA, so I remember release day very fondly - I stayed up ALL night playing and trying to figure out the new Build mode. It's been such a blast watching this game change and develop over the years, from the terrain editing tools, to infants, and everything in between, and I can't wait to see what else is in store for us 💚 So how long have you been playing? Did you rush out and buy the game on launch day, or are you a newer player? Is this your first Sims game, or have you played them all? Share with us how long you've been playing, and all your favorite memories so far!
  • We may have just celebrated The Sims 4's birthday, but what about celebrating your horse's birthday? For those of you who have had a horse age up, @Simmerville wants to know how did your household celebrate this exciting milestone? I can't say I've ever thought to throw any of my animals a proper birthday party in The Sims, but this now seems like a huge missed opportunity and I will immediately be adding a custom holiday/birthday celebration for each of my animals with gift opening, decorations, games, and lots of treats 🎊🥳 But how will you be honoring your pet's special day? Will you throw them a party, or would you rather have a quiet celebration with some simple trail riding, or even just a small CAS makeover for their new life stage? Tell us how you'll be celebrating - and if you do have a party, please share your screenshots so I can swoon over them!
  • Up next, for those of us who can never get enough of The Sims even in real life, @GalacticGal wants to know what kind of neat Sims stuff or merch have you come across? My personal favorite merch that I own is a light-up plumbob headband and a very soft plumbob blanket - but I have been on the hunt for an official llama plushie for several years now 🦙🦙🦙 But tell me about your favorite Sims merch, do you have any funny t-shirts, or silly coffee mugs? Make sure you share all your favorite Sims stuff with us!
  • And for this week's featured build, I've stumbled across this cozy 1930's Swedish style cottage created by the very talented @Lixy_170 - This delightful little ranch includes 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a large basement, and 2 stables for all your mini-goats, mini-sheep or horses. With the bright pastel color pallet and enchanting flowerbeds with climbing bougainvillea, I couldn't imagine a more peaceful place to raise my livestock. Be sure to check out this captivating little ranch for yourself! 🏵️🌼
  • With everyone heading back to school, let's finish our week up with this teen coming of age story, The Life and Legacy of Monica Sharpe, written by @MrPlumbob. Monica is a creative and confident teen, who's just moved to Copperdale and is eager to start a fresh adventure in a new high school. This week was her first day at Copperdale High - but will she be able to fit in with the other kids? Will she manage to stay in her teacher's good graces, or will she be branded as the troublemaker? Will we ever find out why Munch is so angry, and why Jeb wears that bag on his head? You'll need to check out this engaging slice-of-life story to see what happens! 📚🍏

And that will wrap us up for another week! As always everyone, stay safe, have a wonderful weekend, and happy Simming 💚
Till next time!

EA_Solaire
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments