Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mandalorian and Ahsoka

So, as much as it added to the game (and for me it added /alot/ I was extremely happy for the most part my only real complaint with the star wars pack (besides no force powers.. seriously, they could have done it.) is that I feel like they really could have taken the opportunity to add a few more star wars costumes to the game, or that at the very least in the multiple May the Fourths since then they could have done so

Those costumes being Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, and Din Djarin.. honestly I'd love to just see a pallet swappable male and female mandalorian set added that measures up to the quality of the Batuu sets so I can make my mandalorian clans >.>;; not everyone can be a Fett.. and truthfully.. I really just love the helmet most of the female mandalorians wear, their armor looks sleek, it's awesome..

So there is thar, even I'd it's just a kit with a few more little things in it I don't get not adding a bit more, I'd definitely buy it just to get my hands on more star wars stuff.

oijgntziryel.jpg
9ybsfehz6xr7.png

Comments

• Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 127 Member
    Amavari wrote: »
    So, as much as it added to the game (and for me it added /alot/ I was extremely happy for the most part my only real complaint with the star wars pack (besides no force powers.. seriously, they could have done it.) is that I feel like they really could have taken the opportunity to add a few more star wars costumes to the game, or that at the very least in the multiple May the Fourths since then they could have done so

Those costumes being Ahsoka, Bo-Katan, and Din Djarin.. honestly I'd love to just see a pallet swappable male and female mandalorian set added that measures up to the quality of the Batuu sets so I can make my mandalorian clans >.>;; not everyone can be a Fett.. and truthfully.. I really just love the helmet most of the female mandalorians wear, their armor looks sleek, it's awesome..

So there is thar, even I'd it's just a kit with a few more little things in it I don't get not adding a bit more, I'd definitely buy it just to get my hands on more star wars stuff.

oijgntziryel.jpg
    9ybsfehz6xr7.png

I would've love to also see Jango Fett's armor too, I mean Silver and Blue is a sick color combination.
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    edited July 2023
    I really hope someday we get jedi swatches in Darth Maul's robe (specifically blue, red and green ones) and mandalorians' swatches in Boba Fett's armor (It's really sad not having a females version).
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    I've been expecting to hear it announced as a Star Wars Day thing for the last couple years, I'm a little shocked that they didn't at least add Din Djarin's set when they put in the Grogu statue, it would have been perfect timing.

But I do get that they don't seem to want to commit to adding things unless they can put it in a pack or kit.. so.. >.>.. they could just make a star wars costume kit already and add a couple more things that weren't added in the Batuu pack

Ahsoka, either from Rebels or live action, I'd be happy either way honestly.

Then a swatch changing set of female armor for
    Bo-Katan
    Sabine Wren
    Nite Owls

And a swatch changing set of male armor
    Din Djarin
    Jango Fett
    Death Watch
    Restored Boba Fett

That way there would be variety which.. is kind of important to mandalorian armor XD and I could make multiple clans for my star wars setting to set against my storm troopers and sith.

Which would be even better if they also added an Inquisitor set but this would be going back towards an actual pack rather than a kit.. which I'd still totally buy, especially if it added a force user occult but i don't see that happening sadly
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Please no. No more Star Wars stuff.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    I really like all the Batuu CAS/build mode/objects. I would so love a parody of all Star Trek CAS/Build mode/objects from Enterprise to Next Generation/Picard to Voyager. Pretty please.🥹🥰😛
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited July 2023
    Please no. No more Star Wars stuff.

Not like people force you to buy it against your will, saying that is basically like saying "I don't want it so no one else should ask for it either"
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,242 Member
    edited August 2023
    It would be awesome because the female characters are underrepresented in the game.
    • 5 male characters ( + 3 in JtB) : Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker and Yoda
    • 2 female characters ( + 2 in JtB) : Leia Organa and Aayla Secura

In order to complete the Skywalker family, I would also add Padme Amidala.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,242 Member
    edited September 2023
    I forgot this one, so there are 9 male and 4 female characters.

We could add a Nightsister (Asajj Ventress or Morgan Elsbett) and a former rebel (Sabine Wren or Hera Syndulla).