Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What packs do you currently own?

Comments

• Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Oh jesus. I'm going to have to look it up. I have so many. Not as many as some of you, but it seems like an overwhelming number of things to me.

Simtimates collection
    everyday clutter?
    pastel pop
    Cottage living
    high school years
    snowy escape
    island living
    get famous
    city living
    get together
    dream home decorator
    realm of magic
    parenthood
    vampires
    nifty knitting
    tiny living
    moschino
    toddler
    vintage glamour
    kids room
    romantic garden
    perfect patio
    bathroom clutter?
    decor to the max
    carnaval streetwear
    blooming rooms
    industrial loft
    country kitchen

I MAY have a few more but I'm not sure. I haven't gotten any since January maybe? or February, or something like that, maybe March, because of the mons factor. A few of the smaller things I got on ps4 before I started playing on pc, and I haven't gotten them on pc yet. But I paid for them all the same.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    lylam817lylam817 Posts: 3 New Member
    My expansion packs: High School Years, Cats & Dogs, Get To Work, Get Together, Island Living, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Seasons, Cottage Living, and Snowy Escape.
    My game packs: Spa Day, Vampires, Parenthood, and Realm of Magic.
    My stuff packs: Paranormal and Luxury Party
    I have both free items
    My kits: Moonlight Chic.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I own everything except the last 4 kits. I will eventually get those as well.
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    I own all.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    All except Modern Menswear Kit.
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @waterywatermelon I own all Ep,SP,GP and all kits 😂 I’m a collector so I also have the collector’s edition base game too and game guide 😂 have done it with all The sims games 😂
  • Options
    sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member
    I own everything except: Modern Menswear, Pastel Pop, Everyday Clutter, Simtimates, Bathroom Clutter, Greenhouse Haven, Basement Treasures, Grunge and Book Nook.
    Will Buy: Book Nook, Grunge Revival, Greenhouse Haven, Bathroom Clutter and Pastel Pop
    Might Buy: Everyday Clutter, Simtimates and Basement Treasures
    Don't see me buying: Modern Menswear

I haven't played the sims in almost a year. I literally bought Growing Together, downloaded it and then turned the game off lol. Never even opened to play. Pregnancy had me to uncomfortable to play and post partum has me with no time to play lol. So all the kits have been collecting. I only bought Growing Together so I could get the extra content for when I do make my way back to playing.
  • Options
    MiddayMidday Posts: 32 Member
    I might be missing a few kits, but I own everything except the Star Wars one. I like Star Wars but not in my Sims games
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Expansions: All
    Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Dream Home Decorator, My Wedding Stories
    Stuff Packs: All but Paranormal Stuff and My First Pet Stuff
    Kits: Desert Luxe (got it free) Grunge Revival
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    I have everything except for Journey to Batuu, and these kits: Modern Menswear, Fashion Street, Carnaval Streetwear, First Fits*, Simtimates, & Grunge Revival.

I'm planning to pick up the last two & Fashion Street at some point.

* Confession time: the name "First Fits" is mildly upsetting, and perhaps distasteful, for me, and I'll admit I'm actually surprised it bothers me at all, yet it does. I'm epileptic, slang for seizures is "fits", and I had my "first fits" when I was a kid. I'm not screaming for the name to be changed or anything, I recognise this is a highly personal, individual issue, but it is the sole reason why I'll not buy this otherwise perfectly acceptable kit. Eh, horses for courses and all that.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I own up-to-date packs & so wish I owned Horse Ranch Pack NOW. :p I guess I'll have to wait. :'(;)
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I don’t own Growing Together- but I’ll buy it on sale

I only buy things on sale, so I don’t own any kits. But Icherian (I think that’s the name) is so tempting for the sims in the snow pack.

I own everything else
  • Options
    waterywatermelonwaterywatermelon Posts: 473 Member
    imhappy wrote: »

I only buy things on sale, so I don’t own any kits. But Icherian (I think that’s the name) is so tempting for the sims in the snow pack.

I own everything else

It is The Sims™ 4 Incheon Arrivals Kit. EA made that kit before they pumped out a traditional Hanbok for the base game. Still waiting for a proper modest Hanfu though.
  • Options
    sinisterlemonssinisterlemons Posts: 16 Member
    I own them all and buy them as they release. :)
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Own them all except Star Wars!
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    edited June 2023
    Expansion Packs
    I own all the EP and preordered Horse Ranch

Game Packs
    I own all the GP except Journey to Batuu

Stuff Packs
    I own all of them except Moschino, Vintage Glamour, Fitness Stuff, and Luxury Party

Kits
    I only own the Bust the Dust, Desert Lux (because it was free) Greenhouse Haven, and the Bathroom Clutter and Everyday Clutter Kits.

I bought a lot of these on sale and the only EPs I actually preordered were High School Years, Growing Together and Horse Ranch.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I think almost everything aside from Journey to Batuu and the majority of the Kits.

Not my proudest moment. lol
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    Phantomrose90Phantomrose90 Posts: 299 Member
    The only packs I own (including pre ordering Horse Ranch) at the moment are Growing Together, Get Together, and Cats & Dogs. I eventually do want to get Cottage Living and Seasons. Unsure if I will ever get any of the game packs.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Own it all except for: Modern Menswear (prob never) Carnival Street Wear & Fashion Street kits (eventually).
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Everything minus the most recent kits
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Thank you! That’s the only pack I like. Japanese style is so pretty. I looked up Hanfu, and that would be awesome to add in the game.

imhappy wrote: »

I own everything else

It is The Sims™ 4 Incheon Arrivals Kit. EA made that kit before they pumped out a traditional Hanbok for the base game. Still waiting for a proper modest Hanfu though.

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited September 2023
    This is the only game that I allocate time to play. So, I only own the things that interest me and fit my playstyle.

Expansion Packs: I own them all.

Game Packs: I own everything except for:
    • Werewolves
    • Realm of Magic
    • Vampires

Stuff Packs: I have them all except for:
    • Paranormal
    • Spooky

Kits: I do not own the following kits:
    • Basement Treasure
    • Pastel Pop
    • Carnaval Streetwear
    • Modern Menswear
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I own everything but a few kits - I'm a little behind in buying them. I still need Simtimates, Bathroom Clutter, Greenhouse Haven, Basement Treasures, Book Nook and Grunge Revival. Out of those, Bathroom Clutter and Basement Treasures are my lowest priority lol.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Game Packs: I own everything except for:
    • Werewolves
    • Realm of Magic
    • Vampires

Stuff Packs: I have them all except for:
    • Paranormal
    • Spooky
    @Hearts4u I'm not trying to push the Spooky Stuff pack. I don't own it myself, but I've noticed that the other game play DLC you skipped is all occult related. You might want to give Spooky another look to be sure it's not right for you. I've seen it featured in let's plays and it really revolves around costumes, decorations and family-friendly activities for throwing a Halloween party. I would actually classify it as family game play, not occult game play.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    As of last week, I own everything. Due to circumstances during the pandemic, I couldn't buy anything after Snowy Escape came out. I also skipped Eco Lifestyle at the time due to all of the bugs and glitches. The game has changed so much since then, it's almost like I'm playing a new game right now.

I also paid my credit card bill yesterday, too. Ouch! :#:D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee