Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Roadmap Revealed! Horses!! 🐴

Comments

• Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Happy for you @Bluegayle. I know you’ve wanted horses for a long time.

You too. I believe I will budgeting major and getting in on a pre order with this one for sure. Happy Trails!

edit: I miss my RL horses so much I was almost teared up with this news. LOL Silly old girl that i am

DEFINTELY buying this one. I’m actually looking forward to it because I’m gonna be on the sidelines for a bit (still can feed the ponyface, and groom him and walk him, but just won’t be able to ride) after 22nd so all the lead up to the pack release will keep me occupied.

I’ve been holding out hope that horses were coming. Mitch’n’me lost a very special little mare last December and I can have her back in the Sims now (plus my big red ❤️ 🐴 )
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I love that we are getting nectar back, and the new dance, but are those really sheep? They look like lambs. Can't wait to see the trailer! :)
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    Well, that’s it. I’m buying. It’s all about the 🐴 🐴 🐴

… ok, the wee lambs and goats are cute too.

I'm excitedfor the goats. Also....slightly off topic? Or maybe completely but I love your picture. My daughter is getting her first horse(in 2 more years when she turns 14) and she choose a Halflinger. They are such great little horses.

@sclevenger08 Congrats on picking a Haffie! They’re the BEST (I admit to bias). They do have a SeeFood diet and can be a bit pushy, but they try their hearts out. I’ve had mine for 15 years, ever since he was young. He’s 24 now and still going strong.

… and to keep this on topic, I’m definitely going to have a Haflinger in this game.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Ok, horses: yay! Sheep and goats: double-yay!

And... NECTAR?!?

I actually have somewhat mixed feelings about that, as I really would have preferred nectar-making in a French or Italian world, or maybe Argentina for a change of pace. But... will I be making a vineyard in Tartosa? Oh, yes, I will indeed!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I hope there is plenty of rideable land in the world and we can ride them in other worlds too. But I am very, very excited. I love the country theme clothing and objects and I love the sound of the animals. This is just my cup of tea :)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    K I'm going to be building the Wildest Westest Petting Farm in Simi -frigging- Zona.
    I wonder will there be an evil mini goat too?? :D
    But wait:

"Sims 4 Horse Ranch Key Features

Rockin’ Rancher Digital Content — Treat your Sim to some relaxation after a hard day’s work with a resonator guitar, **."

RESONATOR GUITAR??!!!

*faints*

Please PLEASE team horse ranch you'd better make it sound like one DANGNABBIT!😭

• Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Love that kids can ride! I was afraid they would have forgotten them!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I really, really want a riding Llama! And a Llamacorn! Oh please, let them have included one!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Rootin and Tootin?! Well, I've had an unscratchable itch for more Rootin and Tootin after replaying the Red Dead games. Maxis, you got yourselves a deal.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Another rural-focused pack? Ugh. I need another big city like San Myshuno!
  • Options
    Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    edited June 2023
    Noooo baby piglets??? They would have been perfect for this😭😭 also no mechanical bull! 😒
    Post edited by Kai252018 on
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited June 2023
    PLUM IT I HATE IT
    WHY I AM ALREADY SO EXCITED FOR THIS FREAKING PACK IT ISN'T EVEN FREAKING OUT YET AND I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT THIS MUCH I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OVER THE HORSEGAL PHASE
    I'M SUING EVERYONE

thank you I feel better now
    I'm gonna blame the sheep.
    all sheeps fault.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 720 Member
    I never really cared whether we got horses or not but I'm always open to a new world.

I am also more excited about the new world than the horses. And functional objects. I was more excited about sleeping bags than infants in the last EP.

I love the metal rock station in the Knitting pack more than the knitting.

Sometimes people never even discuss the things that take me the longest time to discover. I never bought the vacuum pack because I did not know that it came with 2 new aspirations!

What aspirations are we getting?

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited June 2023
    okay now that I have collected myself
    I still don't like the bonus item thing they are doing with EPs

I could live without the other bonus items but the guitar? of all things? *vampiric hissing*

goat so cute though TT
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I hope the don't nerf Nectar making from what it was in The Sims 3.
    I loved creating various blends of nectar and aging the nectar in my sims wine cellar and letting it increase in value. It became a legacy investment for the next generation of sims.

If it's just making 3 types of nectar that never increase in value with no need to age it, I won't bother.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member

I love the metal rock station in the Knitting pack more than the knitting.

I love Plopsy more than the knitting skill. I have my artists sell paintings and photographers sell photos more than I have Sims sell knitted items.

Of course, I rarely use features for their intended purposes. For example, instead of having family stay over at my sims' houses, I had my sim stay at his affair partner's house.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    mulberrysimsmulberrysims Posts: 34 Member
    I'm looking forward to this pack! I hope you can win awards based on your riding skill.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited June 2023
    Oh... Nectar making???? I'm actually not that into horses, but I want nectar making! And the sheep looks cute, and if the world is a good one... Can't wait to learn more!!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Baby goats and Nectar making ❣🤠 Crossing my fingers for some saloon items like saloon doors.

I have a sim and a large farm lot with a huge barn already perfect for this pack. It's a save I ditched during my Cottage Living playtest.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    The screenshots are adorable - I want that little black and white sheep! And the goats!

The area for horse jumping at the equestrian centre looks quite small though - I hope there’s more than one jump.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I just hope the horses won't be taking up family slots... because it's annoying the cats and dogs already do that.

Unless, of course, they extend the amount of slots we can have... but I highly doubt it.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    The screenshots are adorable - I want that little black and white sheep! And the goats!

The area for horse jumping at the equestrian centre looks quite small though - I hope there’s more than one jump.

I think it's probably gonna be a rabbit hole... or, better yet, we might be able to build our own (I hope so).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    The farming lifestyle isn’t really my thing, so I’ll have to see what the CAS & build/buy items look like.
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Horses have been at the top of my wishlist pretty much ever since I started playing TS4. Glad to finally have them. I can't wait for the trailer to provide even more details.

I'm also looking forward to "Behind the Sims". Hopefully, it provides more information and insight into TS5/Rene.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Neutral on horses, but ahhhh the baby goats/sheep! So cute! Kind of wish we could get bigger sheep/goats too but ah well.