Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Turjan

The weather has been great here too,
    Though colder.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @ButterWafflesAR
    Benjamin <3 is very handsome!
    I hate when thinks keep uninstalling in the game.
    But your greenhouse looks great!

@emorrill
    I love the song drops of Jupiter. You had me singing that all day. XD
    Praaven is by far my favorite medieval world! That is how Sims Medieval should have
    been. The woodcutting mod! i love that mod. Sometimes I forget I have it installed lol.
    Thanks! Glad you are enjoying my writing for this one.^_^

@Simexpert123
    Yeah, I love the coffee bar myself. But sometimes it doesn't work.
    It will charge me for a drink, but the barista never gives it to me XD
    Orlando is cute. I like his hair style.
    The lecture must have been boring lol.

@coco
    Long time no see. Hope you are doing well.
    As always your sims are beautiful! And the graphics are very
    bright and pretty. Wow! Look at all those sims at the party.
    I can barely get my sims to show up for parties. Love the floral summer dress.

• Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hello, everyone!

@Karritz and @Silverofdreams30 thanks a lot for the tags! It's great to see some old faces!
    BTW, Karritz, I have finally subscribed to your channel. I've been having fun to let a sims 3 video playing on my tablet while I play the game. Once I finish the other video I'm in the middle, I'll start one of your playlists.

@GraceyManor Wow, that bird's eye view of San Francisco is gorgeous!

@stickykisses Pleased to meet you! I love how dump and dreary Twinbrook is. Plus, Ambitions is a must-have expansion pack for me. I hope you enjoy what I did for the Greenwoods.

@emorrill I love the Greenwoods too, but poor Emerald gives birth to some weird sims. I think they should've made her a clone of her mother or father. Well, here are some shots of their house:

52818140111_bb06cfb664_c.jpgScreenshot by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

52817575352_7acd21955c_c.jpgScreenshot-2 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

The exterior is basically the same of what it used to be. I changed the accent colors of the shutters and fencing.

52817575737_b4b0617742_c.jpgScreenshot-7 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

I made the wood a bit darker inside and removed that royal blue from the hall sidings. I also added a different tile to separate the kitchen from the entrance hall.

52818586598_2d543c5151_c.jpgScreenshot-10 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

These are the bedrooms. I added a crib just in case they have a third baby or one of the girls age up and start their family. I like to make houses "generation-friendly". I also removed all that green furniture.

52818140671_e6777e031a_c.jpgScreenshot-12 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

This is the bathroom with the cutest color palette that I created.
    Have you guys realized the number of green bathrooms that you can find in the game? I think Twinbrook is the champion! Green bathrooms, green dining rooms, green kitchens... how can sims find these colors so trendy?

• Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    ButterWafflesAR, Very nice looking update! I wish that I would like to try World Adventure, although I don't like to deal with all the bad glitches I had been reading.

GraceyManor, Very nice updates! I don't really enjoyed the architect career since the sims are always VERY critical whenever it comes down to the objectives that you met and then they HATE it. That's a very cool night sky you got there!

Simexpert123
    , Very nice update! Sable looks to be quite a standout sim with her skin appearance.

Turjan, Very nice pic with that funny sims expression & your update as well. I do like the dresses!

Sprottenham
    , Very nice updates!

emorrill, Very nice updates with the sims + scenery & horses! I am not usually a fan of castles, but that's neat how that fits with the town & the sunset shots of yours. Almost two years if I would've comeback in later in July! But thanks for the wb & comment!

coco
    , Very nice update! That's quite the amount of spotlight for a birthday party!

Silverofdreams30, Very nice cat pics! I've gotten some taste playing Pets EP and might want to try adding cats, but my sims are poor to have more.

stickykisses
    , Same here nice to meet you too!

Silverofdreams30
    , Thanks for the wb & comment! I do have one new build already in the works involving Pets EP!

--
    Update to a new upcoming house that I am using only Pets EP & base game items. Plus these update with Erik & Lolita exploring a new town with their dog.

qj43dkU.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    @thuggishsplicer thanks for the sub. The Isla Paradiso Bunch Part 1 was my first ever attempt at making a video. It is now complete. It started out trying for the badge for a sim making 300 elixirs. THat failed so I changed to attempt the missing Island Paraduse badges. I already had some. The attempt at getting IP badges mostly failed too even though they did all that the badges require. I found what the problem was and startedagain with Caroline And Friends. That was a success.

Island Paradise Playlist 2 is about completing adventures in all 3 World Adventure worlds. This was a success too. All 3 of these series are now complete.

I had a go at getting the badge to have30 grandchildren. To do what was strictly necessary to get the badge was a bit boring so I did my own thing and didn't get the badge but she did have 30 grandchildren. That series is now complete.

Oscar's Childhood is complete too. Oscar's Teen Years has just begun and is waiting for me to get back to it.

The Perfect Genetics Challenge is currently up to Generation2.

Caroline and Friends at University is waiting for me to get back to it. Interesting mix of sims trying for UL badges plus any other badges they can get.

Plus there are tutorials that seem popular. The Sim State mod tutorial might be of interest if you want your sums to run a retail business.

I hope you find something you enjoy. Happy Simming.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @emorrill Yeah, there are still quite a few among the EA worlds that I never really played.

@Silverofdreams30 I can imagine that it's cold at your place. It isn't really warm here, either. 8 degrees C max and rain. What is not to love.

@stickykisses Looks as if you are determined to go wild with skins :lol: .

@ddsims3world Thank you :smile: . Nice house you have built there. I bought Pets relatively late because I thought I wouldn't like it, but it turned out to be one of the best "stuff packs" of the whole game. It's got complete kitchen and bathroom sets, for example.

@thuggishsplicer I like your color changes to the Greenwood house. And yes, Twinbrook residents can bring you lots of genetic surprises, like hidden micro ears.

Heh, I guess a single YouTuber is enough to start a trend. I watched his rating videos because I thought they were amusing, even though I don't really agree with all of his ratings. Not that this matters, given it's a question of personal taste. I've seen those green (bath)rooms now for such a long time that I got used to them. As I don't have good color vision, I'm certainly not an expert in that field. I found it funny that I see his "blue starter" as a "green starter", just to mention one thing. I noticed that I usually like the original buildings better than his remodels, but as I said, who cares.

In Twinbrook, he missed Pheasant Hollow, the Knack house. which I found funny. One of my favorites there, Pidgin Roost, got a 4/10 from him. Granted, I gave the outside a new coat of paint, and I shortened the front stairs.
    KFZqGls.jpg
    The trampoline building he heaped so much scorn upon got turned into a greenhouse.
    OKHhbP1.jpg
    I removed his favorite aspect by separating the pool from the pond, because I wanted to have a working pool.
    DPqLdHT.jpg
    I like this floor he threw a fit about. Not to mention the foosball table (oh, I just did :lol: ).
    7PFiU0I.jpg
    And I fully embraced the kitchen he got so upset with. The appliances are new, but all colors and patterns for floor, wall and furniture are original.
    FBdbmgr.jpg
    01393Sr.jpg
    Oh, and I ruined his 10/10 Juan Darer home :lol:
    GbGqE40.jpg

But all of this is said in good humor. It's always interesting for me to see what others made out of the lots I edited myself.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @ddsims3world

wow, you are so good at decorating, I have tried but
    not that good with it, better at sims creating hehe.

@Turjan

Snow finally is starting to melt here, but going
    slowly.

• Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
  • Options
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    A couple of days before Hunter's concert, he and Stephanie decided to spend the afternoon visiting a museum in the heart of San Francisco. The museum was filled with beautiful art and exhibits, and they both found themselves lost in the beauty and creativity around them.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    As they walked through the galleries, Hunter shared stories and insights about his own experiences with music and how it had influenced his life.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Stephanie listened intently, feeling drawn to his passion and enthusiasm. She realized that she was starting to see Hunter in a new light, and that maybe there was more to their connection than she had originally thought. By the time they left the museum, they both felt invigorated and inspired, eager to continue their adventure together.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    As they made their way to the concert venue, Hunter and Stephanie decided to stop at a popular food truck for a quick dinner. The truck was parked on a busy street corner, surrounded by people laughing and chatting as they enjoyed their meals. Hunter ordered them both some of the truck's famous tacos, and Stephanie was pleasantly surprised by how delicious they were

Screenshot-18.jpg
    As they were eating, Stephanie suddenly noticed a group of paparazzi gathering around them, cameras flashing as they tried to capture their every move. She felt a surge of panic and unease, realizing that Hunter's fame had made them a target. She tried to ignore the flashing lights and the shouting voices, but she could feel her heart racing with anxiety. Hunter, on the other hand, seemed to take it all in stride, smiling and waving at the cameras as if it was just another day at the office
    "Stephanie, relax. Its alright. They don't mean any harm. You're a pretty gal and they're just curious about you." His words seemed to calm her a bit.

Screenshot-36.jpg
    As they arrived at the concert venue, Hunter's energy shifted. He seemed to come alive as they entered the arena, and Stephanie could see the excitement in his eyes as he looked out at the sea of fans waiting for him

"Every morning I watch you
    Walk into the office, in you business suit
    And matching shoes
    With your hair pulled back neatly
    You tug at your glasses
    And you sit down just 3 desks down
    And I watch you in the fluorescent glare,
    And my mind drifts away somewhere
    And I see you... In a different light
    Your hair falling down
    With love in your eyes
    In my mind.... you're a beautiful sight
    I see you in a different light
    Just the way I saw you, last night

Screenshot-41.jpg
    As Hunter sang on stage, his eyes kept gravitating towards Stephanie. She could feel the intensity of his gaze on her, and her heart started to race as she realized the lyrics of the song he was singing were hitting close to home. The words spoke of seeing someone in a different light, and she couldn't help but wonder if he was singing about her

"There's girls at the office
    The guys always notice, when they walk by
    But, you're not the type
    They don't know what I know
    How somethings just don't show
    In tailored tweets, that's fine with me
    Let them all think what they want to
    As for me when I look at you
    I see you... In a different light
    Your hair falling down
    With love in your eyes
    In my mind... You're a beautiful sight
    I see you in a different light
    Just the way I saw you, last night

Screenshot-40.jpg
    As Hunter continued to play, his eyes landed on Stephanie. He couldn't help but feel a sense of vulnerability as he sang the lyrics to his song. It was as if the words had taken on a new meaning now that she was in his life. He found himself singing directly to her, his eyes locked on hers as he poured his heart out on stage. He sang about seeing someone in a different light, about realizing that the person you thought you knew was actually so much more than you ever could have imagined. As the song came to an end, Hunter looked out at the crowd, his eyes still fixed on Stephanie. He knew that he had opened up a part of himself to her, and he could only hope that she felt the same way.

Screenshot-42.jpg
    Stephanie approached. "You did great! That was a beautiful song, Hunter." She smiled as he gazed at her.
    "And you're a beautiful girl Stephanie." Hunter took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Let's go back to the beach house."
  • Options
    The magnolia blooms are nearly over, but I can't wait for spring :smile:

Wednesday Addams was doing her homework, while Lurch was playing videogames. Her brother Pugsley was playing chess in the background.
    yC0AdsN.jpg
    The brothers were visiting their artistic neighbors, but seemed to prefer talking to each other.
    IrroBfb.jpg
    This game, Rowan and Hesper paired up. This shows that the process is pretty much random. I had games with the same household where Hesper was marrying Jose, in another one Lucas, and now it's Rowan.
    ArwuTOv.jpg
    I kept the standard park this time, not the festival version. In my experience, this leads to more interactions between different sims instead of sims doing activities. Here, I was playing the Addams family, when I saw some sims from my main household at a picnic in the park.
    QssHBMn.jpg
    On a different occasion, they were joined by two of the other neighbors, while Hesper was having a picnic with her brother in the background.
    jmMAnn0.jpg
    Speaking of Spiros, he was painting. I rarely ever see this ninja one.
    PaZBIbZ.jpg
    I thought Jose could work on his "Timber Terminator". As he has already finished his "Bodybuilder" challenge, he can practice with boards indefinitely. However, I hate it when this bug occurs *shudder*
    ibhDx4Q.jpg
    The brothers and Hesper had already reached "Timber Terminator", but still had to finish the Bodybuilder challenge, so off to the gym they went.
    RJUyeQb.jpg
    Not sure where that hair on Lucas came from. He can keep it for the moment.
    Other sims in the gym were using the pool.
    GlMIGA9.jpg
    Lucas reached "Bodybuilder" first (he wasn't too far off), and he promptly got the opportunity to reach "maximum muscles" or something like that, which took just another hour.
    CAM34cW.jpg
    With my game settings, that will be gone in a few days though :lol: .
    He went on a date with Amy Fowler, but those two had their issues for some random reason. The game paired him up with another female sim though, so no problem.
    1wHqvOJ.jpg
    Amy's and Sheldon's house is quite the opposite of the Time Travelers' house: where the latter looks very run down, the former looks almost sterile.
    mvevzN5.jpg
    Amy and Sheldon are friends, but that seems to be about it. Recently, she started dating Jose though.
    t9d4I0f.jpg
    A house full of nerds has its issues...
    VFGPmFk.jpg
    Madison and Hesper get along well though, and so do most of the others.
    BNpflUc.jpg
    Rowan had to do this opportunity - again...
    oyNyUyO.jpg
    Ethan was arguing with the vegetables.
    UnsvSO1.jpg

Let's finish this with some random shots from all over town.
    Part of the Sekemoto family having dinner at their round table.
    79lTJB9.jpg
    This random homeless sim reminded me of a forumler I haven't seen in a while.
    8zAwkz9.jpg
    Joey Lischinsky from next door watching the courtship of two other homeless sims at a party.
    ViugGIr.jpg
    The party host got a new base game hair as he seemed to have lost his cc one.
    LL7GCiY.jpg

That's enough for this time's image spam, I guess :wink: .
  • Options
    Question about houseboats, I turned one into a community lot, but my sim can't drive it. How can I enable it to be able to move?
  • Options
    @Karritz I saw a review of the Sim State retail business and it seems amazing! I was very impressed, the police can be called to catch the shoplifters!

Thanks for the tips on your stories!

@Turjan We're talking about the same Youtuber! I also think his videos are entertaining, but you pointed out the most important thing: "it's a question of personal taste". I do think Twinbrook has a lot of personality despite some parts that seemed to have been rushed. I like his ideas and they made try some new things.

I didn't realize he skipped Pheasant Hollow, though. He'd complain a lot about that huge kitchen area underground and Pattina isn't Mary Baker. I used to think that it belonged to the Bakers.

I adored what you did to the Pidgin's House. As I like to spend a lot of time in the world, I often switch the house to "Blown with the Breeze", a lot in the bin. The kitchen is my favorite part of your house! I think you reused the samer color palette

Your Juan Darer's house is also marvelous. Would you care to share the floor plan? I would love to rebuild it myself and give it my own ideas.
  • Options
    I like his ideas and they made try some new things.
    Yup. I found the site with the color palettes (with the "misspelled colour" in its name :lol: ) quite useful. Given my impaired color vision, that might come useful.
    I didn't realize he skipped Pheasant Hollow, though. He'd complain a lot about that huge kitchen area underground and Pattina isn't Mary Baker. I used to think that it belonged to the Bakers.
    That's actually one of the many little stories hidden in objects or character descriptions. Pattina's big dream was to run a catering service out of their mansion, probably renting out that party barn of hers for celebrations. Whether it's her lack of cooking skill or that her husband didn't want to have that many strangers on their home lot, that didn't happen, and she is stuck in an unloved corporate career. She then went and (ab)used her daughter as a tool to fulfill her own lifetime wish, which is the reason why Julienne ended up in the cooking career. Julienne however doesn't really want that cooking job and wishes for that corporate job her mother doesn't care for. My sim added to that drama.

After Pattina had died of old age, I changed that basement to get a bit of gardening and fishing going. The lot is that big that I didn't really need the space (I even locked the bathroom and Pattina's office). Having the wishing well in the basement is a trick I learned from @Karritz , btw.
    s1rX8JN.jpg
    I adored what you did to the Pidgin's House. As I like to spend a lot of time in the world, I often switch the house to "Blown with the Breeze", a lot in the bin. The kitchen is my favorite part of your house! I think you reused the samer color palette
    Thank you very much. My approach to most of these remodels is to work with what's there. I try to imagine what someone would do who got his hands on that lot, hardly any money, but wants to fix the lot to make it work for himself. That kitchen is original, but I removed the wall to the adjacent exercise room in order to make the kitchen larger. The exercise equipment went to the big empty hallway upstairs. Erasing the pond/pool and building a new pool on flat ground would have been much easier than my attempt to keep it close to its original state with all the columns and raised foundation, too.
    Your Juan Darer's house is also marvelous. Would you care to share the floor plan? I would love to rebuild it myself and give it my own ideas.
    Thanks again. Sure. I had the same idea: mostly keep what's there, which was the barn, the "pond", and the portico and some columns from the burnt down house. I fixed the roofing while taking pics by increasing the porch by one tile.
    c80ZID6.jpg
    Here's the floor plan. I made the new extension originally for a larger family with no money, which explains the basic setup. Now it's inhabited by only two sims, an unwanted son of Sinbad Rotter and Sofia Carlton who grew up in an orphanage, with his own son from a relationship that went south. This means the children's bedroom isn't used, except as study.
    lymgHjd.jpg
    The barn is mostly original. The half bath got a shower, and Juan's "bathing paradise" in the back was replaced by a sauna. The new part of the house has a modern bath. Upstairs (barn only) stayed the same.
    0iFwnUc.jpg
    I hope that helps :smile: .
  • Options
    @Turjan Thanks a bunch for the screenshots! I've just uploaded the pictures of what I use, but I realized it's at night:

52821819778_39f7ecba62_c.jpgScreenshot-3 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

This is the building I added in the place of Juan's house. I'm gonna try to build your idea into my game and see how it looks. I like how you keep the farmhouse idea and the barn. This way Juan's memory doesn't seem erased from the world.

52821790640_8142da7242_c.jpgScreenshot-4 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

This is the house I use instead of the Pidgin's one.

I've never paid too much attention to the Knack's story. I'm impressed! I usually transform the basement into another house. This way, the lot works as a "generational" home. I'm a bit torn to start a new gameplay, so I'll just build the Juan Darer's house based on yours.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @thuggishsplicer That's a nice house you replaced the barn with :smile: . And I have already used that bin house in Riverview. I like it, but if I remember correctly, it had a bit too much outer hallway for my taste (easily changeable, of course). The house definitely fits this lot well :smile: .

Regarding "stories" in Twinbrook, it's as usual: you have to piece a few things together from details that seemingly don't make sense at first glance. I've seen simmers claim that Maxis just made an error when assigning lifetime wishes to Pattina and Julienne, but if you combine it with that basement kitchen/office and the party barn, it starts making sense. At least it's less guess work than with Juan's ex-wife or sister he interred on his own private "no visitors allowed" junkyard and who died in a fire, or her twin sister, who happened to have the same last name as his best friend and is interred behind the laundromat. Of course, nobody would speak of such mysteries if everything was spelled out.
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member

I am loving all the pictures, they look so nice. Noticed the ones by @GraceyManor again, the foliage by the townhouse is so pretty! And um, you have a town! A nice town!! Where did you get it? :p I feel like such a kid in a candy store, looking at all the cool things and wanting them too. :blush:

@emorrill Hi, hope you and other Twinbrook fans get interested enough in Derielle County to download lol. I am shameless in my attempt to figure out where the bridges come from! The school and stadium are from Pets (Appaloosa), which also has a nice working -- and smaller! -- fire department .

To begin a remodel of twinbrooks I used a combo rabbit hole from Night Life for the city hall lot. The NL version has city hall, police and military all in one, plus it's a smaller building. Not finished with the lot because there's room to stuff the Day Spay and maybe something else in there. And there's several nice residential lots from mts that would work well. TheTipton by FakeHousesRealAwesome, this one, and Poker Flats There's also a beach lot in Isle Paradiso which is hilarious and perfect for your "odd" sims lol I ended up taking several lots from IP because while New Orleans definitely has a gothic vibe, it also has some more colorful caribbean effects.

But this morning it occurred to me I'm being wasteful with time. The point of remodeling twinbrooks is to fit more lots into that town while playing with just a few packs installed. (After I get all the packs then I can graduate to Derielle County.) But since I only have a few packs right now then... er... what's the point of trying to fit more lots in there from other expansions when I don't need the space because I don't have the new lot types from those expansions yets??? Yes I am that dumb. lol

Yep more skins were grabbed while at https://neisims.tumblr.com :D Thank you!

Welcome back to Sims 3, Im from Sweden so English is my
    second language, but played Sims for ages.

For skins: look up modthesims, where they have some nice skin tones,
    I have tons of skins in my folder I am a bit of a skin fanatic or what to say!
    I like to google " The sims3 best cc skin tones and then add Tumblr or Reddit, there are
    usually good recommendations depending on what you like
    to use.

Excellent suggestion, will do! I love swedes, you guys are so awesome. :)

Happy simming everyone!

• Options
    @stickykisses
    Glad you like my photos. I use multiple worlds in my photos, the one you are speaking of is
    St Claire.
    https://thesimscatalog.com/sims3/downloads/worlds/large/st-claire/
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Quick Question: Has anyone else's game been a lot slower since switching to the EA App? I feel like my sims 3 game is. Anyone else have this problem?
  • Options
    Quick Question: Has anyone else's game been a lot slower since switching to the EA App? I feel like my sims 3 game is. Anyone else have this problem?

I switched over to steam before the swap but I heard a lot of folk saying that
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    I'll deal with comments in the next time since I'm here briefly.

But if you remember The Fergson household from 2021 as they marked their return. Here's an update!

Rwl8wF8.jpg

As you can tell the little girl pull pranks against the family in stealth mode with her brother can't do well without their mother find out to scold. But begging forgiveness worked. But could the repair woman going to snitch on the little girl or just realized what caused broken TV. But of course got to have the pinch cheeks from gramps to show his love to his grand kids.
  • Options
    I don't see any difference. Then again, my game was never really as fast as that of other people, as my computer is really old.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Hi all! Just a quick update. I'm playing again after taking a break for a couple of months. It's now Spring, and I've been playing normal gameplay and then stopping to take pics, so I'm having fun. :smile:

Sim-me and Spencer at the Spring Festival:

xkU7WHg.jpg

Worked in the kissing booth for a couple of hours the first day of the Festival. Didn't have much luck.

l6KwGA7.jpg

In the evening:

nhmmiwi.jpg

The weather forecast said 28ºC and sunny for the next day, but instead it snowed and was cold.

bb4SaNM.jpg

The snow melted later in the day, and I had better success. Earned §41, which is not much, but the male co-worker got nothing. Not a single kiss the whole day!

RCB48kN.jpg

With Shiba the Dog. :D

sXQN9lv.jpg

And lastly a romantic pic:

2UeZWKt.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    @Turjan Frankly, I like this general idea of giving suggestions and tell a story. Maybe they could be more obvious. I remember how disappointing World Adventure sims are since they haven't got anything written about them.

I didn't realize that Macy Clay could be related to Harwood! :-0. I often make Harwood gay. I totally undestand why the developers made the deceased sims not connected to the family trees. Baby could inherit the skin and hair colors. That happens with the Riffins in Appaloosa Plains.

@Cororon Welcome back! I'm back from a break, too.

--- x --- x ---

I have decided to scrap all my 2019 Twinbrook family and play the founders again. I'll get inspiration from the "Not so berry sims challenge". The stories will match my gameplay well.

52824053196_482c7b639d_c.jpgScreenshot-2 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Robert Ferris and Juliette Woods moved into Twinbrook. I spent the whole day building, I'll try to show what I came up with later. Basically, I managed to make The Merry Windows more appealing and I remade Eugi's in a different address. I still don't know where I can build a dance club. :-(

I sent a few sims to CAS around town and I spent some time changing Alma and Blaise's house.

52824490958_46ed73edb2_c.jpgScreenshot-9 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

52823476137_985c17212b_c.jpgScreenshot-8 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr

Bert and Julie also got a house for themselves. It's located on the street I've always wanted to play in. I bulldozed the white house between Alma Drill's and The Castor's. Right now, it's a tiny starter home, but I intend to make a cool place as they get richer.
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I didn't realize that Macy Clay could be related to Harwood! :-0. I often make Harwood gay.

I misread "Harwood", my brain added another 'd'. Maybe my brain needs glasses, or a spanking. :lol:
    @Cororon Welcome back! I'm back from a break, too.

I have decided to scrap all my 2019 Twinbrook family and play the founders again. I'll get inspiration from the "Not so berry sims challenge". The stories will match my gameplay well.

Thanks! Enjoy your game and fresh restart. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Woah! :open_mouth: Lots of activity since I last posted! I LOVE it! :smiley: Keep them coming everyone!

Is the pollen outside driving anyone else nuts right now!? :confounded: I swear we pay such a price for all this beauty in Arkansas! :p

@bklienheart
    emorrill Yeah, she is still playing. And complaining when the game hangs and she forgot to save. Again.
    ^Lol! She'll get the hang of it eventually. ;) You can tell her that I said it's worth it. :blush:

@Karritz I think I remember Cinderellimouse too...Do they still have a link to their cc? Do you know? :)

@GraceyManor
    I love the song drops of Jupiter. You had me singing that all day. XD
    ^Hee hee. Well I do aim to please. :mrgreen:;) 1990's - 2000's music was da bomb! :p
    I haven't played Sims Medieval yet to agree with you on that comment, but man I sure need to!
    I think you were the one that directed me to the woodcutting mod back in the day. ;)
    ----
    Hee hee, I love that kitty cat dress. :blush:
    Sounds like Stephanie is beginning to reciprocate Hunter's feelings for her. :smirk:
    Ok, this picture is hot. :love:
    Screenshot-36.jpg
    Once again, great writing. :star:

@thuggishsplicer
    I love the Greenwoods too, but poor Emerald gives birth to some weird sims.
    ^Wow, Really? Hmm, guess I wasn't able to find that out in my Holland Family story since Tristan and Emerald haven't had any kids. :lol: (And I don't think they are planning to. Ever. So I guess that's good. :joy: ) Good to know. 👍🏻
    LOVE the remodeling you did with the Greenwood's house! :star: Especially that rosy pink bathroom. <3 And now that you mention it, yeah, there ARE lots of ugly green bathrooms in the Sims! :lol: I think that color was trendy in the 70's...when I'm sure most of the devs at the time were born in! :p
    Nice humble abode you replaced Juan's burned down home with. :)

@ddsims3world You're welcome. :blush: And thanks for the compliments on my posts. :)

@Turjan
    Yeah, there are still quite a few among the EA worlds that I never really played.
    ^I totally get it. Pleeeease tell me you've played in Hidden Springs though? ;) If there's any Store world I recommend, it's that one. Next to Monte Vista. :)
    Look at you perfecting the Pidgin Roost! :smiley::star: I always thought the trampoline room was extremely odd too... :confused: But I LOVE the idea of turning it into a greenhouse! Win!
    Lol! You crack me up with your dialogue. :lol: Awesome job on it all!
    Hmm, our magnolia trees haven't started blooming over here yet. ;)
    ibhDx4Q.jpg
    ^LOL to this image! I scrolled and had to do a double take because I thought he was nekkid! :joy:
    Yikes! That is one overgrown pool! :grimace: Not one I would dare swim in...
    Lol, how does a sim argue with vegetables? :lol:

@stickykisses When I get the chance to try the world out, I will for sure tag you in the the post. :blush:

This is all I have time for to make comments on. Gotta get ready for work. Sigh. :p

Happy Simming everyone! Again, I love how active the thread has gotten again. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top