Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry items sort in Appliances and Kitchen

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,115 Member
Please, for the owners of Laundry Day, it could be a nice addition to a new sort for laundry items in Appliances (by function) and Kitchen (by room).

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Laundry items are scattered all over the place. They put the washer and dryer in Indoor Activities. They have the wash tub and clotheslines in Outdoor Activities. They have the laundry basket that is required to have laundry at all on the lot in Decor. It makes no sense. There is no continuity. Something needs to be done to fix this. It needs to have its own separate icon like how Pets have their own separate icon. All the objects in one section.

Sadly, I get the vibe this will never happen because laundry came in a kit and not an official pack so there is clearly a lack of urgency to fix this.
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Future wrote: »

Sadly, I get the vibe this will never happen because laundry came in a kit and not an official pack so there is clearly a lack of urgency to fix this.

They added Pets items sort for Cats & Dogs.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Laundry items are scattered all over the place. They put the washer and dryer in Indoor Activities. They have the wash tub and clotheslines in Outdoor Activities. They have the laundry basket that is required to have laundry at all on the lot in Decor. It makes no sense. There is no continuity. Something needs to be done to fix this. It needs to have its own separate icon like how Pets have their own separate icon. All the objects in one section.

Laundry was a stuff pack, not a kit.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Laundry was a stuff pack, not a kit.

Ah yes I got it confused with Bust The Dust.

So now idk what their excuse is for not making laundry it’s own category as it should be. Shouldn’t have to click 3 different sections imo.
  • Options
    Mak27 wrote: »

They added Pets items sort for Cats & Dogs.

Yep and they should’ve added a section specifically for Laundry items.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2023
    I think laundry and laundry related should be bathroom (plumbing) and in appliances they could add hamper icon to that bathroom thingy they got to access them

but I don't have the pack yet so idk where it even is in the pack

also I tend to text search a lot because theres so many items that are ridiculously hard to find

say why is MWS tea set in misc when other drink trays and tea maker are in small appliances make it make sense
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    1. I'd like a Laundry Room Tab.
    2. I'd like the Washer & dryer to in Appliances because that's what they are
    3. The Hamper should be in the same slot with the garbage cans since they sort of do the same thing except with dirty clothes
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Also saddens me they never provided more options for different washer and dryer models. We’re stuck with the same hampers. I downloaded some CC options a few years back but it’s unfortunate that’s the only other option.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    For those who can't find items, you can sort it by the pack, it's much easier to find items that way, especially since it's a small pack.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    The washer and dryer are listed in
    « appliances » but in the same section as trashcans.