Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: March 2023 Infants Patch

Comments

• Options
    tamako3tamako3 Posts: 52 Member
    edited March 2023
    Has anyone tried the "KS - Preschool Mod"?
    It's in the MCC error content but it doesn't interfere with play, so I don't know if it causes problems or not.
  • Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited March 2023
    BSada69 wrote: »
    PandaSama updated the birthing mod, though they're still looking into some fixes. Read their post. https://www.patreon.com/posts/77485757

Where did you read that it was updated? The only thing she's posted, is "The skintone is off sometimes" ... and that there were other things broken, keep it out of your Mods folder for now.

??? I'm not seeing an update ??

(Edit to add) - She posted it on Twitter !! oejjuq755v3k.jpg
    Post edited by s_stutler on
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    s_stutler wrote: »
    BSada69 wrote: »
    PandaSama updated the birthing mod, though they're still looking into some fixes. Read their post. https://www.patreon.com/posts/77485757

Where did you read that it was updated? The only thing she's posted, is "The skintone is off sometimes" ... and that there were other things broken, keep it out of your Mods folder for now.

??? I'm not seeing an update ??

• Options
    happysimmer87happysimmer87 Posts: 2 New Member
    Wonderful Whims is updated
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2023
    @tamako3 all mods not mentioned on p. 1 should be assumed to be broken, and many were already broken; see the previous list
    @s_stutler the update to Child Birth Mod was posted here earlier today

Mods/CC Confirmed Broken
    • Enlist in War (Kuttoe) - adds war interactions to infants but can be used otherwise
    *** Presume all mods broken until cleared or updated. ***

Cleared by Creator
    • Kuttoe - traits (but social interactions uncategorized and not counted in compatibility system)

Mod and CC Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    BSada69BSada69 Posts: 6 New Member
    @telemwill Thank you! :smile:
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member
    Updated All Beds Give Same Energy, Comfort and Stress Relief

Still Broken - Reduced Mourning From Death - Working on an update.
  • Options
    Cleared by Creator

Mod and CC Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SandyLovingSandyLoving Posts: 240 Member
    @luthienrising There aren't words enough to humanly possible express the thanks and gratitude for your consistent, timely and patient hard work! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • Options
    SarahLainaSarahLaina Posts: 36 Member
    Is anyone else not getting attraction to work from wonderful whims?
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Belalucina wrote: »
    SarahLaina wrote: »
    Does anyone know which mod is causing the failed to load error when loading households
    never mind I figured it out. It was from Less music wants by Zerbu

I thought this one was updated?

yup, that's what it was said here and on his page.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options
    LuvMySimz wrote: »
    Does anyone know which mod is causing the failed to load error when loading households

Ya I updated it for my game but it was still causing the loading error
  • Options
    LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    edited March 2023

Did you test it without any oder mods in your mod folder?
    I know that older versions of the TOOL mod is causing those issues whenever a new world is coming with a new pack. If you have TOOL mod, is was updated for the new world. That is, if you purchased the new pack.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• Options

Did you test it without any oder mods in your mod folder?
    I know that older versions of the TOOL mod is causing those issues whenever a new world is coming with a new pack. If you have TOOL mod, is was updated for the new world. That is, if you purchased the new pack.

Ya I did and it still caused it. No I don't have tool. It's ok though I don't need that mod. Wonderful whims attraction isn't working for me though and I just tested it alone and it still isn't working.
  • Options
    @SarahLaina Please take reports of issues to a support server (links on p. 1). If a mod is confirmed broken there, please let me know, with a link.

Mod and CC Updates
  • Options
    irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    edited March 2023
    Thank you so much @luthienrising for all of your hard work with this. I really appreciate you!

Post edited by irishdragon7 on
  • Options
    CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Just spent the entire afternoon tracking down some cc that was preventing my sims from picking up their toddler (and other things, but mainly they would t pose when instructed to pick up)
    It was a CC bed by illogicalsims (I don't think they make things any more?) called CrossHatch Delight (the file is named Seasonsbedrecolour)
    So if any one is using this creator's CC, watch out for that one!
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited March 2023
    @luthienrising Unfortunately, the new Wonderful Whims update causes the science baby option not to work anymore. Sims go to have a science baby, but they come back without actually a new baby being born.
  • Options
    @SimKonfetti Can you describe the testing for that, please? Many thanks!

Mod and CC Updates
  • Options
    edited March 2023

Took everything out except Wonderful Whims, deleted the cache file and tried it in game. I suspect the setting disabling "making baby" and only "woohoo" allowing a pregnancy might be responsible, will try that later.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

Mod and CC Updates

• Options

Took everything out except Wonderful Whims, deleted the cache file and tried it in game. I suspect the setting disabling "making baby" and only "woohoo" allowing a pregnancy might be responsible, will try that later.

Nevermind, I just saw he reupdatet at about 7.30; I didn't get the new update yet. I will try if the problem is fixed now.
  • Options
    tischidlytischidly Posts: 18 Member
    From Simvasion's website (https://simvasion.com/status/), all of their mods are cleared
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Cleared by Creator
    • Simvasion - all mods

Mod and CC Updates

New bugfix mod
    • Losing Tooth Visual Glitch Fix by thunder1143
      This mod prevents a rather unpleasant visual bug that happens when a child sim ages up to a Teen while they buffs related to losing a tooth (which is a feature from the new Growing Together Expansion Pack).

• Options
    MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    edited March 2023
    Another discovery from my test machine. The mod to change work hours will not work with the new Infants Pack. It will send you back to the neighborhood view. This mod comes from MTS. I haven't seen it updated yet.