Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    @Identity I love her expression!

I worked on the wedding venue for my couple yesterday, played only a little as I ran out of time and had to start dinner.

Real life things get in the way when I'm trying to Sim as well. πŸ™„πŸ₯Ί
    Hope you've had more Sim-time today though!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Identity wrote: Β»

I worked on the wedding venue for my couple yesterday, played only a little as I ran out of time and had to start dinner.

Yes, but the Event was a disaster, for the most part. Contemplating playing it again, only this time without mods, just in case they are running interference. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I have been redesigning a Gallery 'nightclub' extensively. A slip of the finger (I think I was putting in a fountain) and I unwittingly deleted two floors of the basement. Cheerily unaware, I saved the near-complete building, only to go down a floor and discover my horrific mistake half-an-hour later. And no, 'Undo' did not solve the problem.

On the plus side, after losing those two floors, the club will inevitably be even more different as I attempt to rebuild from pure memory.

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Loanet wrote: Β»
    I have been redesigning a Gallery 'nightclub' extensively. A slip of the finger (I think I was putting in a fountain) and I unwittingly deleted two floors of the basement. Cheerily unaware, I saved the near-complete building, only to go down a floor and discover my horrific mistake half-an-hour later. And no, 'Undo' did not solve the problem.

On the plus side, after losing those two floors, the club will inevitably be even more different as I attempt to rebuild from pure memory.

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

You could try save those two floors as rooms and import them like that.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    VIO is rooting on Stella as she spars with Rey!

52743432099_ba9e7d481a_k.jpg
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    Finally started my new game! It’s a lot of fun. Have a mom and dad already married, he does the salaryman career and she is a critic.

They have twin teenage sons and a younger teenage daughter. There is a separate bedsit on the house and I have another teenage girl living in there separate from the family. They have one of the teen aspirations each so I’m hoping to do them all.
    F1-DDA337-D815-4-ACC-AEC1-E08584-DE7-ABC.jpg5872-B43-B-94-DA-4-C38-A245-535177866997.jpg27-F11-EFA-F989-4312-9-ACA-C6-EFBC887-A04.jpg8871548-B-36-C3-47-F8-BC98-C1391-DDDC1-DC.jpg
    4540697-E-A641-4-DF6-81-CF-EF4941582-D1-F.jpg
    2-AD0-B068-0151-4-A3-A-AADA-5-DE6-DACCB1-CF.jpg9206-C396-FE43-4-E29-A082-57-ABDE0-ACE10.jpg79115-CE7-E838-4-C8-A-AA3-C-A47-B5-B8-C216-E.jpg
    167671-F0-1-CA8-4-F49-9-E88-B69-D499251-A5.jpg
    It’s double the sims I am used to so it’s hectic but really fun so far. I don’t have time to redecorate the school but I did remake the teachers. They also have a dog and a dust bunny 😬

7605-B816-A16-A-47-C2-AE3-C-9-B14-FDC8-A1-E8.jpg957-FA966-B25-A-4-E4-E-8-D7-D-38-F655-AD0904.jpgA9-FA1528-EE96-4946-9-F54-484-F91873-A9-C.jpg
  • Options

Yes, but the Event was a disaster, for the most part. Contemplating playing it again, only this time without mods, just in case they are running interference. :open_mouth:

I hope next time you log in it's not as chaotic. Mods can sometimes cause a lot of annoyance if something clashes with them. Hope next time is better ^^
  • Options
    I did a bit of Sims 4 last night. Simself was at home mostly, too cold and wet to go out, massive change from days before when she was at the beach enjoying the sun and making enemies with people in the sand lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
    She did some cooking... She seemed to enjoy herself, but, she was also looking very suspicious... Maybe she thought she hadn't cooked something properly? Either way, she wasn't comfortable.πŸ˜‹

Off to a good start...
    03-12-2u3-3-15-27-PM.png

Looking a little anxious...
    03-12-23-3-16-05-PM.png

Totally freaked outπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    03-12-23-3-17-18-PM.png

Next time order pizza... Noted! 😁
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I decided to take the risk and update my game, because I want to install werewolves before the infant update comes around. Now if I could only figure out what's broken this time...
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Finished my rotation in Brindleton Bay. It was a quick run through since I wanted to finish before the update. So now I won't play until after the update and the new pack arrive.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited March 2023
    Newlyweds Morgan and Donnie Moon spent a hot summer day at the community pool. Morgan found out the same evening that she's pregnant. She also just started working as a doctor, so she won't have a lot of free time in the near future.
    Donnie is also working (as a comedian), but he's a lot further on his career and he's probably going to have more time taking care of their child.

vXt8r2X.png
    b4IYsG4.png
  • Options
    After getting cas and bb to work, I tried to play without my gameplay mods for the first time in years to see what's it like. I lasted five minutes, before my hate for idle chat and constant phone-grabbing got the best of me. Back to testing it is, because I just can't play without my mods.
  • Options

I hope next time you log in it's not as chaotic. Mods can sometimes cause a lot of annoyance if something clashes with them. Hope next time is better ^^

That next time will be today. Things went south on me the last time I played. Then it occurred to me, I made a copy of the Game folder, that has only the one save in it, which is modded. I do believe I should do a game repair on the 'copy' this time. Even the Starlight Accolade Show didn't work. That should have been my first clue. No worries, I still have today to pull that rabbit out of my hat, right?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Let's see...

I started a new game a few weeks ago because I can't play Legacy very easily and I wanted a save where I can just roll with the punches and have some fun, so I created a teen sim who lived on her own. She was best friends with Megumi Ito's son (I can never remember his name) and eventually they started dating while in high school. She ended up getting expelled from school, but that just left her more time to work out, garden, and learn cooking.

Fast-forward to the YA years...

She has a child with another man, a daughter, but her first love forgives her and they get married, eventually having two children of their own. Well, last night I had a glitch where after having her third child my sim just up and died with no fanfare, no Grim, no nothing (this seems to be a glitch). I decided to just roll with it because it was unexpected and quite frankly I can use it for story-telling. So now her widow is left to tend to two toddlers and a baby all on his own, plus he is a freelance digital artist and selling digital art on the side on Plopsy.

I'm going to play my game a bit tonight so I'm hoping I'll play enough to have the oldest age up into a child to help cut down on some of the chaos. Also, I need the dude to work on his cooking skills because they can't afford him to burn the house down every time he cooks. Right now they have a nanny helping so he can work, but she won't be coming by forever.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Your celebrity sim is beautiful @UniqueKhaos :)
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    @mightysprite thank you! I had fun making her. Except when it came to that all white outfit thing lol.
  • Options
    Two more subfolders of mods to look through, but the end is near, which means that I can soon play again.
  • Options

That next time will be today. Things went south on me the last time I played. Then it occurred to me, I made a copy of the Game folder, that has only the one save in it, which is modded. I do believe I should do a game repair on the 'copy' this time. Even the Starlight Accolade Show didn't work. That should have been my first clue. No worries, I still have today to pull that rabbit out of my hat, right?

I hope it went well. 😊
    Having a copy is always a good idea - one, admittedly, I forget to do all the time lol πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
    I think you had time. I hope the rabbit trick worked for you! The classics normally do 🐰🐰🐰
  • Options
    More testing. I turned Rose into a werewolf and had her get pregnant. She and her partner produced triplets, none of whom looked anything like either of them. Wonder if it's because she stayed in her wolf form the whole time? Anyway, as it's second time now I've had Rose become pregnant while testing (first time it was autonomous), now I kinda want her to have a baby for real.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Bjorn daddy modeling for my photographer sim. :*<3
    n1VTFFn.png
    3RnruCz.png
  • Options

I hope it went well. 😊
    Having a copy is always a good idea - one, admittedly, I forget to do all the time lol πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
    I think you had time. I hope the rabbit trick worked for you! The classics normally do 🐰🐰🐰

I decided, late in the day, that rather than trying to go back enough to redo the Engagement Dinner, which was a joke by itself, that I should just plow forward. I picked up on the Save As, where I had left off with, which is on Tuesday of the ingame week. The wedding is set for Thursday. But, I ran out of time. My bad. Then when I got up this morning, it dawned on me, I don't plan for them to have a baby until Gr.T is released, so that gives me Wednesday, too. Still clearing out my email at the moment. The Patch doesn't hit my area for an hour and forty-five minutes, yet. No worries. I think I have a grip on things, and there's that grace period I forgot I gave myself. LOL
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I got my simself and roommate (real life roommate) pregnant at the same time, thanks to risky woohoo lol, so I could play with infants. They both had twin girls. Not sure if they are identical or not. Excited to see what happens though. 4 babies and 2 adults. Should be interesting.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    This isn't really a full update. I just wanted to report, there is now ten sim-hours before the wedding of the century. Yes, fans, the World's most eligible bachelor is soon to be officially off of the market. ;)
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I played around with the infants in a test save but only for an hour or so 😁. I thought they seem really cute and fun. Now no more sims until the weekend when I have time to play, although maybe I will peek at the expansion when it is here.

D15-AA4-D0-8631-4810-AACD-DD6-FDF43-E3-DD.jpg
    This isn't really a full update. I just wanted to report, there is now ten sim-hours before the wedding of the century. Yes, fans, the World's most eligible bachelor is soon to be officially off of the market. ;)

Oh that’s big news. Were they married in the older saves? Or first time he gets married?

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    The Bheeda family were over for a visit and both of them became obsessed with the Landgraabs family dog. I think Arun is scrolling through local shelters on his phone. :sweat_smile:
    09w2Z5L.png
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top