Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Body Hair

Can we have the ability to turn off body hair for female sims? The number of townie female sims in my game with hairy legs arms and chests is a bit ott.

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited December 2022
    By default in CAS for the female sims, Hair Growth for arms/legs is enabled and for chest/back it's disabled.

• Options
    SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    Reviving this to see if there is another way to turn it off. All my female sims when turning into teenagers grow hair on their chests and backs, and I know they haven't been eating all their crusts!!!

This is ridiculous
  • Options
    Starling_BlackmoreStarling_Blackmore Posts: 8 New Member
    Maybe also just better body hair that doesn’t look like a bunch of coloured marker lines? Those hairs are like several millimetres thick on the legs! Also the way the stomach ones just … stop abruptly at the bottom in a perfectly straight line?

My poor sims that don’t shave look like they had the world’s most awkward bottom wax =.=;
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    In cas if you go to the body hair sections you can remove the body hair and then deselect "enable hair growth" and then they won't grow any more. You may have to use cas.fulleditmode but I'm not sure - that's my default when I go into cas so
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    Btw I don't know why some of the male sims do not grow body hair but all of the female sims do lol - I mean....that's not fair! :D As irl, women get the short end of the stick... kinda jk, kinda not!
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    I haven't really seen any females with hairy bodies so far.

Also, I agree about the poorly drawn body hair. It looks someone just didn't care enough to give the hair any sense of realism. I'm not accusing anyone, just saying that it looks that way.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    edited June 2023

Also, I agree about the poorly drawn body hair. It looks someone just didn't care enough to give the hair any sense of realism. I'm not accusing anyone, just saying that it looks that way.

The female body hair is hilariously bad, I think they did it bad on purpose so no one will take a fancy to it. :lol:
  • Options

The females start to have body hair when you get the high school years pack. Something that is not advertised lol.