Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Livestream: Growing Together!

Comments

• Options
    pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 81 Member
    Does anyone know if they will have subtitles? It says 7pm start for me
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,469 Member
    @pacer1965 if you watch on YouTube there's a "CC" button in the lower corner of the video play window. Click it and subtitles should come up if EA allows them.
  • Options
    pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 81 Member
    @Starfree thank you for your answer. Will see if it works later
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited March 2023
    I take a couple of hours to mean 2 hours? Which is more than the usual one hour.
    I can't imagine 3 hours worth of content 😆😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,469 Member
    pacer1965 wrote: »
    @Starfree thank you for your answer. Will see if it works later

@pacer1965 you're welcome 🙂. One thing I forgot to mention, the text size for subtitles is pretty small & not sure how to change that.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    6,5 hours to go!
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'm nervous for the stream. I feel like it'll make or break my decision on whether to pre-order. If I see shallow systems that don't really affect the game and Willow Creek 2.0 I'll wait for a sale. If there is more to the pack than the trailers have showcased, and the new systems are actually meaningful and in-depth, then bring on the 16th.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,515 Member

The reason this stream will be longer is because the team has to cover two things:

1. INFANTS:These come in a huge basegame update and will have features that are not exclusive to the pack.
    2. GROWING TOGETHER: Only pack exclusive features will be discussed.

At least that’s my guess.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    3,5 hours to go!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,912 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »
    First time I ever had a livestream on my birthday. :D

Happy Birthday!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,124 Member
    edited March 2023
    I take a couple of hours to mean 2 hours? Which is more than the usual one hour.
    I can't imagine 3 hours worth of content 😆😅

the thing is they didn't say couple of hours they said few hours :lol: which leads me to believe more than 2 since isn't few more than couple

but also yeah at the same time 3 hours sounds so long 😂😂

if it is 3 hours tho then yeah i do think at least hour is going to be about update rather

2 hours also is easily spended on just exploring pack stuff
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,434 Member
    Hopefully, I will be able to watch it live. The weather forecast is nasty for the time frame of the livestream, and they are prepping for major power outages in my area. The winds are gusting up to hurricane level and the ground is saturated due to days of rain. The weather forecasters are saying downed trees and power lines are a high probability. It's a bit unsettling when they say " oh yeah there is a threat of a tornado, but the thunderstorm winds are going to be a bigger threat."

I am oddly excited considering that I really don't play infants or families. I am looking forward to seeing what the world is like.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited March 2023
    Trying to get all my work done in time for the stream. :grimace:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,125 Member
    I haven't got plans for snacks but I've had a really tough week at work, and I've finally finished with a week's leave ahead, so I'm going to have Tiramisu flavoured Baileys, a Christmas present I was deliberately saving for my next week off. The fact that it's stream day is pure coincidence, but it fits.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited March 2023
    I'm here! I'm here!

Who's ready for some freed babies and family fun? We are! *squeeeee*

2fvvzCj.gif

..... and now I have to go read all the other threads and catch up on the latest discussions around the forum.

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,761 Member
    Excited! But I'll be watching the Livestream along with my infant granddaughter, so I'm glad it'll be available to watch later.

So happy to have her visiting this week!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,270 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Excited! But I'll be watching the Livestream along with my infant granddaughter, so I'm glad it'll be available to watch later.

@telemwill same. She's 7 months. I'm doing my best to wear her out so she's ready to sleep at 2. 😄
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,138 Member
    @simgirl1010 Be careful she doesn't wear you out too.😉
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited March 2023
    I’m so excited! :) Idk if I’ll be able to catch all of it live depending on how long it is, but I will definitely be following the forums for updates!
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,761 Member

@telemwill same. She's 7 months. I'm doing my best to wear her out so she's ready to sleep at 2. 😄

Haha! Yes, mine just fell asleep, but she may not last the entire stream.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,270 Member

Haha! Yes, mine just fell asleep, but she may not last the entire stream.

We have app that tracks all her activities so I'm hoping for a repeat of Wednesday's schedule. She slept from 2-4.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Ready and waiting! See you all there! I'm looking forward to seeing a bit more of the neighbourhood. Hopefully we'll get an idea on lot sizes because I want to make a house before release so I can play almost straight away
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties