Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    The Welcome Wagon has arrived for my newest sim....this is a haunted house residential, and the evil ghosts are chasing Judith Ward across the lawn lol

I see the sims team has also done some work on the Paranormal pack--some effects have been added, and some of the ghosts now have faces. I like it!

6p8vCl3.png
  • Options
    I also gave this lot the Island Spirits trait; for some reason, they love hanging out around the party bush, which has already been "fertilized"....

JOhshru.png
  • Options
    An event box popped up for the cheerleading competition at Copperdale High, so I had her travel there. I made sure to give each of her different outfits different, but equally as appalling makeup...

qsviEp8.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @Daephene Keith! Turn around! Turn around now!
    @Ellupelluellu I LOVE your grunge Newcrest.
    @Nate_Whiplash1 You seem to be having fun :) Your take on the paranormal pack and cheerleading sports day is truly unique, I would expect no less.
    (You know, the very first sim you get in CAS is not random right? It is one of the premade Maxis sims...)

• Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    When I play sims I always try to achieve all deaths to see how they look and I had realized that I hadn't done the meteor death yet so I decided to try that one out with some pretty funny results.
    EQb2TUE.png
    7bvSPoU.png
    So of course as soon as she gets hit by the meteor she gets the fear of death which is a little late, and I couldn't help take a pic of how funny it was with the moodlet she got from it :D He's getting closer because you died dear
    MwYAqfB.png
    Her twin sister just happened to be visiting her which is a good thing because I wasn't trying to kill her off completely so I had a death flower in her inventory. Little did I know is that the death flower apparently doesn't work like it did in sims 3 where if you have it in your inventory death doesn't reap you, so at the last minute her twin sister was able to save her from death using some cheats to add her to the household really quick and using the death flower she too had in her inventory, though I admit it was a close call :*
    J6Goa6y.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    During one of my attempts to get the meteor death during a thunderstorm she kept on getting interrupted by being struck by lightning (and yes she did die after the 3rd time of being struck and I had to restart :D ). It was cool seeing her all charged up though since I've only ever seen it happen to one other of my sims
    pmXSrVT.png
    M8sz8Cq.png
    yL9TSeq.png
    Also bonus picture, and I'm curious if anyone knows how to actually unlock the outfit she's wearing. When I went to make her winter outfit this was the outfit they had her in but it wasn't showing up in any of the options and I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get it so I can change the color on it if I want to. I didn't want to change her out of it because she looks adorable in it :p
    D8pJCVd.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    This is obviously the best way to relax in the hot springs :s
    vQGDoSo.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,926 Member
    Ya never know when snorkel is needed B)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options

Haha, good point!
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Here's something you might not expect to see from me; a serious park build. I thought the one in Del Sol looked pretty run down, so I bulldozed it and built my own. I know it's hard to see much at night, but I wanted the trees lit up in the shot :smile:

Q5uC0nC.png
  • Options
    Maybe this is a better shot. I put a flower box in the center

BMUCY5J.png
  • Options

You can't see it in the picture but she's also wearing flippers :D
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    I'm afraid that over in Henford, things aren't going well for the Watson family. The lost their big beautiful house, and now they're roughing it. I gave them a roof but no walls, so they'll have to brave the elements when they sleep. Speaking of sleeping, I only gave them 6 beds--2 of them will have to sleep on the couches. Oh, and the entire property is all mud

Oxh4IAD.png
  • Options
    I like to have diversity in my games, and today I realized that I had not created a single Hispanic sim--I don't know how that escaped my attention, so I created Maria Sanchez, who is the newest resident of Henford

gm3bMYp.png
  • Options
    I sent Maria to my newest outdoor nightclub in Del Sol, where the theme is all red....very, very red. It's New Year's Eve, and even the light rain falling down on Del Sol can't keep sims from celebrating and having a good time

RmCWR6o.png
  • Options
    Clara Bjergsen.....

1WrfPn9.png
  • Options
    Wow, Bjorn, you've really let yourself go!

NfCqQWT.png
  • Options
    Brandon ChuChu also showed up today, looking on-point in purple

sazrGIB.png
  • Options

jpPkiNr.png
  • Options
    Mei Prescott. I'm quite proud of the snorkel clipping through the big pink hair like a smoke stack....

Som56g8.png
  • Options
    Hey Darrel Charm, I don't appreciate you putting your arm through my sim Katrina's neck!

NcWkt5G.png
  • Options
    Freaky firefighter Bella Goth stops by, standing next to Judith Ward....

LooXtXQ.png
  • Options
    Whoa, I've created a dual reality within the Sims! Tina Peeping comes with a mod that I am not allowed to mention, and in the upper part of the shot, you see her peeping through a window like she's supposed to do.

But....in the lower part of the shot, you'll see a woman in a burgundy dress walking past--that is also Tina Peeping. You see, I had one of my sims marry her, which turned her into a playable character--this must've somehow broken the game, so now there are two. Freaky!

BKQYEBS.png
  • Options
    It's apparent what I must do now, but it's going to be tricky. I have to play Tina in the red dress and find the other Tina so they can meet face to face. Why it's tricky; what are the odds that red dress (playable) Tina will find NPC Tina?

I have to know, though; will they recognize each other? And if so, what will happen? Will worlds collide? lol
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    yes if you make them playable it will make another copy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top