Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited March 2023
    Now that's sad. I was playing a household in Henford when all of a sudden the game shot me over to a nearby field--poor Peanut Butter, an elderly stray dog, passed away :( He was always in my households lot, running in and out of the house and running around the yard. Poor guy....

SUsrt4K.png
  • Options
    Brian Waters (red shirt with sunglasses) is one of my mermaids....he asked Katrina (seated next to him) if she was a mermaid, and she said "No, why do you ask?" Well Katrina, probably because are ARE a mermaid *smh*

5ld6sKp.png
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Bowling time with Stella and her twin children, Luella and Lucas!
    52726352259_ad06109252_k.jpg

Lucas and Luella got a small pet! It's a Bulbulus named Viorel (means purple)
    52726095701_7a68f3542a_k.jpg

LOVING the freelancer digital artist career--so fun!

52726576033_2c9aaff554_k.jpg
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    This is my latest sim, whose name I cannot tell you because it would violate forum rules lol....but I also built her a nice new house. She's got it made....

aQtHzcf.png

NPG0O0n.png
  • Options
    My sims live sooooooo much better than I do. I wish I had an upstairs living room that overlooks the ocean, with a little bar in the corner so I can have a drink while I admire the view....

4kdhDNv.png
  • Options
    EWWW, nasty! She had to pee, and that's not a shirt she's wearing, it's a one-piece--guess she can't be bothered to remove it, she's just gonna pee right through it, huh? My sims can be such savages....

vsJfKAl.png
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    Setting up a wedding venue for my story and I can't get over how pretty it is at night.
    Zvqkaqi.png
    Lf1bTc6.png
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    My newest sims Jareth Koenig & his daughter Mimosa. Mim's mother, Candy Behr, unfortunately "died" after a rough labor & delivery (she had to go in to hiding to protect her boyfriend & daughter. Mim just turned into a teen & I'm hoping to have her be the first mom of the new infants. The pic was taken before I changed her outfits in CAS.

03-04-23-8-58-28-PM.png
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Loaded up my game and Twila had a kitten! Named her Talia. For those who have played Choices: Stories You Play phone app she and Threep (male cat) are based on the "nesper cats" in a fantasy series. :heart:

52728197798_20986605d9_k.jpg
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    A purple cat with pink polka dots, I like it! That's something you'd find in one of my games lol
  • Options
    Usually when I create sims, I'm either looking to create beautiful ladies or people that look freaky. Today I decided to do something different, and create a sim that's just.....average. Not unattractive, but not beautiful, either--the kind of person you'd see out and about everyday. This is Debbie Everyday, and she's the newest resident of Willow Creek. I put her in Crick Cabana, aka just an average house like many would have

VAmDgWL.png
  • Options
    I'm in my serious save now, and aging is set to fast. This save only revolves around 1 household, Molly Heyward. I always give her the best life I can, and today it's a beautiful autumn day--she loves the outdoors, so I sent her to the park in Del Sol to watch the leaves falling around her

OcNb3Re.png
  • Options
    I then had her rake leaves so she could play in them

93LGHm4.png
  • Options
    I have 4 mermaids in Sulani (3 female, 1 male) and I'm trying to get them all to be friends so they can hit the waves together....kind of like a mermaid club of sorts

2T4B106.png
  • Options
    Kelly is singing the Charmer's Lullaby to Katrina (it's one of the mermaid songs)

hTZ3qrK.png
  • Options
    Ahh, the sims game mechanics. Why is Kelly holding an umbrella in a thunderstorm? She's a mermaid, why would she care about getting wet?

XU2aRob.png
  • Options
    The constant cell phone usage bug is really annoying. Here you can see a mermaid using hers underwater....

ea4Whcd.png
  • Options
    More evidence of sloppy, lazy programming. Kelly just asked Lindsay (blond in red) if she's a mermaid, and she got the standard "mermaid, what gave you that idea?", even though Lindsay is in mermaid form....

9L11WOI.png
  • Options
    Sleep well, Kelly....

eyjgZdX.png
  • Options
    Just a girl's day out, mermaid-style....

2ASwDNU.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    More evidence of sloppy, lazy programming. Kelly just asked Lindsay (blond in red) if she's a mermaid, and she got the standard "mermaid, what gave you that idea?", even though Lindsay is in mermaid form....

9L11WOI.png

I view that as a "No, duh." moment. ROFL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    The constant cell phone usage bug is really annoying. Here you can see a mermaid using hers underwater....

ea4Whcd.png

I had to get a mod just to stop the stupid phone usage bug because it was constantly cancelling actions so that sims could change their phone cases :/

Well Owen has tried things out with his fated mate and it resulted in them becoming enemies with benefits which wasn't what I was going for but no matter how hard I try I can't fix this relationship without cheats, she's just not interested in being friendly at all with him, and it was hard enough getting her to accept any kind of romantic interactions with him :s I've now given up on those two being together because honestly I can take the hint game :D So now he's dating a vampire who is also non committal and amazingly enough things are going pretty good for him lol.
    NUaFkUZ.png
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • Options
    LiebeslottchenLiebeslottchen Posts: 69 Member
    Suddenly - two butlers
    9riuOzY.png
    So one has to be fired
    3bo6HO3.png
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I no longer let my Sims have bikes. Now, they're giving them to the kiddoes. Oh, no, what shall I do? :open_mouth:

That's just it, I haven't given a bike to a single sim, but for some reason my game is giving all the sims in town bikes instead of having the sims walk and I have no idea why :/

My sim does have a bike and I don’t think I’ve ever seen an npc with one. Maybe one or two and I didn’t pay attention. But not the problem you are describing. Might be mod related?
  • Options
    Things just keep getting worse for Bjorn. He's seen better days for sure, and now he's standing in mud in the pouring rain

goofger.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top