Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves, page 1109.
    Thank you! I was like 'There's a time and place for everything, but not now, Lavina!' every time she tried to give Princess Roddy a Finchwick Favour.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    jadetchijadetchi Posts: 60 Member
    - Created my legacy sim & updated some of the townies.

- caught some frogs worth 125 simoleons (jackpot)

- started a job as a freelance artist & finished some gigs

- had an unexpected phone call saying a relative had passed away and left me some money … 2,500 simoleons!

- with the money, I expanded my house a little. It’s functional but that’s the only positive.
    b8xtb7d56xd3.png
  • Options
    zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2023
    @Nikkih
    A vampire and a grim reaper flirting? Double whammy!
    @Ellupelluellu
    Ah I see, personal grudge, my favorite
    @LonelyWolfTales
    Owen, sweetie, if all children listen to you and do everything you say just bc they see you as a doctor, then you are an amazing doctor or person cause children are usually hella wild!
    @BlueSeaWaves
    lmao celebrities like toddlers cause they're not asking for selfies or autographs
    @jpajari
    I don't think i'm gonna make wedding cakes her specialty, the bakery's best sellers are actually the pies

This will be the last update for The Subagyos until infant update comes out (or maybe last update ever in case I lose interest in this household).
    Bunga did live cooking demonstration but no one paid attention to her.
    unbfTYw.png
    1CbeqZX.png
    Regardless of the failed cooking demonstration, the bakery is actually pretty successful? They made 20k in less than 2 weeks, still less profittable than rummaging for decoration and selling the items, but rummaging through decoration box won't give you Agnes Crumplebottom getting stuck in a display case after slapping other customers.
    nHPkC9v.png
    ry8R8lF.png
    "Omg 🐸🐸🐸🐸 did I just watch? Why was that lady swinging her bag and beating people up?"
    Bintang became best friends with Nancy after she bought a galaxy wedding cake for Idk what purpose.
    ClpKyaL.png
    After talking to Nancy and seeing her house, Bintang realized that her own house was pretty cramped, so she asked Bunga if they could move to a bigger house like the Landgraabs. Bunga looked at her bank account and thought "Ok we rich now, let's move" and bought a new and bigger house, perfect for raising a baby if she decides to have one with Mortimer in the future.
    DebsJoW.png

Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    @zucchinionpizza
    Oh Agnes, the universe is sending you a message dear, lighten up will ya! I love the pool design.❤️

Work has begun on the renovations to Danielle and Londyn's home. The contractor wasted no time getting to work. Within an hour or two of the Huntley's taking off for San Myshuno they got to work building the framework for the new first floor. They will have a larger kitchen, dining room, and living room, plus a half bath and maybe an office. I'm thinking of moving Danielle's office to the second floor, or maybe the third floor if I decide to add one.
    RSaONob.png?1

I love this set by Syboulette called In Construction. It allows you to make the build a part of the story. Here's a closeup. It really brings the realism. The walls are in the fence category, and the wall section with the door and window framework are gates. Unfortunately the door and window framework don't show up very well in the screenshot.
    vWuousW.png

When it's all done it will lose some the Mediterranean feel and have a more modern look. I want to mix the two styles, and I've been googling pictures of modern Mediterranean homes. Meanwhile on the other side of Tartosa the fire damaged portions of Celebrazioni have been torn down. The owner of the club isn't sure if he's going to rebuild or sell, and if he does rebuild just what the new Celebrazioni will look like. Another club or club/restaurant will be built there and may incorporate the undamaged portions which is why for now they're still there.dgWsl9g.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves I very much enjoyed your update, but I do hope Warner finds Nora. Yikes, I just can't imagine losing a Toddler in the woods! Good ending hook, though.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @LonelyWolfTales
    ...O.O :D A vampire girlfriend? Wow, wouldn't have expected that outta Ianto. Also... I'm not sure how trustworthy Owen is on the whole "held" thing though. I mean basements are kinda... a vampire's natural habitat, so. ;D
    But oh my frikking gosh. Owen! T.T This whole time, he just didn't wanna get attached... Gwah, now I really want someone to kick the alien's behinds. Or their plumming tin-can so they can't mess with anyone.

• Options
    @zucchinionpizza Loved you latest update. Gave me a bit of a chuckle seeing Agnes stuck the way she was. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I finally got round to buying a Bluetooth dongle for my wireless headphones, and I’m currently trying them out. I’m enjoying it so far, I’ve already been using them with my phone for a while as it doesn’t need a dongle.
    Everyone in the Masterson household is asleep apart from Caroline and the cats. It’s about 4am and Caroline is having a late night chat with Alexander’s mother, Anastasia.
  • Options
    LonelyWolfTalesLonelyWolfTales Posts: 44 Member
    edited February 2023
    @DaniRose2143
    Haha, I love that screenshot too! I just had to include it :D Owen is very reluctant, deep down he understands how messed up his plan is :(

What an awesome mod for realistic building! The screenshots make it feel very immersive, as if the house really is being gradually built in game <3 And it already looks great!

@BlueSeaWaves
    Thank you! Owen doesn't want to be the bad guy at all, but he doesn't care about being the good guy just enough to do what he believes is right :(

Your update made me remember how much I love Granite Falls! Such a fun outing for all of the family :heart: And Nora is so adorable! She's probably just saying the bad word because she's seeking the exciting and funny reaction other sims give her when they hear it :D I had lots of fun watching her exploring the woods. Befriending anyone indeed in much easier when you're a cute chubby baby!

@mightysprite
    Oh yes, everyone in this family has their own dark secrets! :wink:

@jpajari
    I'm glad you liked the Owen-centric update :) I think I'll have to have more of these later on. Still thinking how I'll implement a backstory update and I think it will have to be from his point of view too! As soon as infants drop, I'll start working on it :)

@zucchinionpizza
    I don't know why but I laughed so hard on your comment :D Yeah, Owen can pretty good with children when he wants to. At least they listen to him, haha.

Waiting on the infants too, as I can see! Eugh, why can't they come sooner :weary: Wow, your bakery sure is successful, awesome work! When I tried playing around with bakeries, I spent more money on them then I earned. Haha, Agnes being the typical Agnes :joy:

@_Gina
    Ianto is full of unexpected surprises, he has many shades and only lets other people see the sides of him he wants them to see :wink: And yes, Owen is doing everything to not feel attached to Mikkel. From his perspective, love blinded Jack and Ianto from seeing what needs to be done. And he's doing everything he can not to fall in the same trap :(

Ianto is learning the art of flower compositions today!
    f7Fqx3K.jpg

Jack and Ianto are having fun in the pool!
    Uia5h0d.jpg

Owen is... an absolute coffee maniac today, creating autonomously cup after cup. Seems like plotting a kidnapping sceme is more exhausting than you'd think.
    SBkClxF.png
    "Ahh, this one smells just perfect..."
    U34Mg7f.jpg

"Owen! Oh, a hug!"
    "Hey."
    Owen gave Ianto a quick tight embrace and left immediately.
    zJncPZN.jpg

This has left Ianto a tad bit confused.
    "Jack?"
    "Mm?"
    7ri128y.jpg

"Is it just me, or is Owen being especially clingy lately? He hugged me three times today. Without a single word. And yesterday he asked for a hug. Asked! You know Owen - he'd rather die a painful and gruesome death than admit he enjoys a good cuddle."
    iAvUBW9.jpg

"Stop splashing at me, Mikkel, this coat is dry-clean only... Well, maybe he's finally coming around. I see no reason to worry about it!"
    ZIyxeF8.jpg

"I suppose so," Ianto sighed.
    ukh0Rvp.jpg

"I just hope he's alright."
    yUmdEJ1.jpg

Ianto went on with his chores, seeming to have forgotten all about Owen's weird behaviour.
    JeCg0QV.jpg

He went out for a jog later.
    WiWU2aS.jpg

While he was out, another baby chick hatched! Now there's three of them.
    1sa9fsT.jpg

Mikkel tried out gardening and ended up confused.
    E5DurL3.jpg

He decided to build a lego spaceship with Jack instead!
    ryF6Eta.jpg

Mikkel was happy and content throughout the entire evening, as if he didn't have crazy moodswings just a couple of days ago.
    LgNMgzT.jpg

Ianto watched him play.
    JoGi0Zd.jpg

Owen was busy hiding from everyone, spending hours in the bathtub.
    hYqY870.jpg

He had to come out eventually though. Jack and Ianto called him over to watch a movie.
    Bqw2aPD.jpg

"This is ridiculous, time travel could never work like that! Have they never seen a vortex manipulator in their life..."
    OXO44TI.jpg

"Not everyone comes from the 51st century, sir. What do you think, Owen?"
    uMVPsmy.jpg

Four more hours, four more hours...
    "Uh? Yeah, totally... weird..."
    Z5T1wc1.jpg

After the movie, everyone headed to bed. Mikkel took a piece of Ianto's pie with him.
    "Mikkel likes pie. Mikkel will miss pie."
    lDNDMRC.jpg

"Goodnight, Mikkel."
    "Mikkel loves Jack," Mikkel sighed. Mikkel will miss Jack.
    BYyvdpp.jpg

His dollhouse was broken for quite a long time now. No one had the time to fix it.
    Q9dPRwF.jpg

Soon, everyone was asleep.
    5LsJcam.jpg

Except for Owen.
    gmiHSaU.jpg

Thirty minutes.
    He stared at the fire for a couple of seconds, unable, or, perhaps, simply not wanting to move. Watching movies, eating Ianto's pies, getting hugs - that's what he wanted. Being loved. Being happy. Not this. None of this.
    1rX2X3L.jpg

But maybe he just wasn't suited for a happy life.
    7ZzXnmo.jpg

And they were already at the doorstep.
    yjLVG2S.jpg

"The offspring. Where is it?"
    RId6K3n.jpg

Just say no. Say no. God, what is wrong with you!?
    "I'll bring him in a second."
    cCagZkC.jpg

He headed up the stairs.
    Qh2rCE1.jpg

Into the nursery.
    nIWn8JD.jpg

"Wake up, nugget, we're going out-"
    54C0WnS.jpg

"Oh."
    Mikkel was already up. He was sitting on the bed and staring at the pictures.
    y1p64sd.jpg

Staring at the picture of Owen.
    6cjC0uN.jpg

"Owen. Mikkel doesn't want to go, Owen. Can't Mikkel stay?" he hopefully asked. "Mikkel loves Owen-"
    y4QleZz.jpg

"Don't make this harder than it already is," Owen whispered, trying to stay as calm as he could. No emotion was allowed to escape - he knew that as soon as he feels something, he won't be able to go through it. And he had to. For the sake of the entire planet - he had to.
    knjkXD9.jpg

"Sorry, Owen. How can Mikkel make it easier for Owen, Owen?"
    "Stop staring at me like that, for starters!" Owen snapped. Mikkel flinched.
    Dyzsrkh.jpg

"S... Sorry. God, I'm so sorry," Owen whispered.
    "It's okay, Owen."
    "Be quiet."
    "Okay, Owen."
    QM7RsvF.jpg

He crept down the stairs with Mikkel, taking one last glance on the house. Will he ever be forgiven for this?
    9Lpquqq.jpg

Surely, Jack and Ianto will understand. Surely, they'll see it's the only way. Surely...
    J8Urf5C.jpg

"Owen."
    PjCUUOE.jpg

He flinched and slowly turned, trying to act casual.
    "Ah, didn't see you there... I uh... I was just going out with Mikkel, he wanted to look at the stars..."
    cvuy0QJ.jpg

"At the stars, huh?" Ianto quietly asked.
    "Yeah. The stars. Y-You know what toddlers are like..."
    TioJcPH.jpg

"Sure, Owen. I know."
    JhcVC8r.jpg

"Now let Mikkel go."
    MiY0Zk3.jpg
  • Options
    @LonelyWolfTales That was intense. And, "Mikkel loves Owen-" this is where I started crying. Excellent writing! You brought me along with you all the way. Great job!
  • Options
    @LonelyWolfTales I'm almost afraid to see what happens in the next chapter.🫣 Almost. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
    Mikkel's unconditional love for Owen is really touching. Mikkel is so sweet. You did a wonderful job showing that. I'm sure Mikkel had some sense that beings from his planet were coming, and he knew what Owen was about to do and how conflicted he is. The way he tried to soothe Owen was the part that really got to me...oh what am I saying all of it really hit me in the feels.❤️
  • Options
    @LonelyWolfTales Dang, Mikkel is smart! And I agree with @DaniRose2143 in that I both want to see the next chapter, and don’t.

I do love the Cottage Living aesthetic! I’ve been thinking about the family I’m going to create to experiment with the infants gameplay and I think I’ll have them live in Henford-on-Bagley and create a cosy house for them. The parents are both going to be artists who love the whole cottagecore aesthetic and living off the land.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @Nikkih ,
    sounds cool :D I have not yet even really tried nothing from Paranormal Stuff yet, im that slow trying out all new to me :p I just read a book , it was murder mystery in haunted little manor house in Scotland , would be cool to recreate that in game :D
    @Karababy52 ,
    Thank you for your comments <3 I still do have mostly the neon haired pear shaped dark red skinned townies with asian eyes, but more better looking than normally :) Trooperlady will tell her story next :p
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    Thank you for your comments <3 Hehe, yeah I almost forgot Judith too, darn Diva :D
    I so love Granite Falls! I wish really badly it will get sort of refresh spa day did <3 Lovely pics, I need to visit there more often!
    @LonelyWolfTales ,
    Thank you for your comments <3 That lady in the end indeed is the Trooperlady , She will explain all soon:)
    oh, Owen the fact you are thinking about getting used to it, already tells me you can. If you try enough. So far I have seen you only trying hard to be as deep in self pity as you can and as miserable as you can.
    Im not asking about vampire girlfriend in basement, as so many others are :D
    Seems like plotting a kidnapping sceme is more exhausting than you'd think.

LOL!! I'm sure about that :D

OH!! Ianto.... now not hurrying you, but next update? now? soon? yesterday????
    @PlumbobCrossing ,
    awww, great, boys with dad <3
    @jpajari ,
    totally fine :) very easy to miss a comment, as the notification system is not always working well :) For example, if you edit existing post, add a comment and tag, no notification. :)
    I like that your story is more like gameplay written, than actual story-story. Hehe, I apologize Im not good at explaining what I mean , not English native speaker, but I always find it very interesting to see how people play :) Well I suppose its obvious as I hang around this thread :p
    @zucchinionpizza ,
    your pics make me want to try bakery, Agnes or not :D Also, great poolidea!
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    your pics of that lot make me want to play Justine again :) But I cannot before I setup that story :) Im very curious how the house will look like when done!!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member

Gina and her daughter, Zeta, finally got their passports yesterday. Having never been outside of Copperdale, they are planning their first major trip abroad to either Sulani or Mt. Komorebi. Any suggestions for first time travellers?

n1DXfaxl.pngg4VzaOUl.png
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Options
    @Binibini Those passports look amazing! For first time travelers to Mt. Komorebi I would suggest skiing or snowboarding. Walks through the bamboo forest are good too if your sims are more into relaxing instead. In Sulani just enjoy the beaches and some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the simverse.
  • Options
    BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    @Binibini Those passports look amazing! For first time travelers to Mt. Komorebi I would suggest skiing or snowboarding. Walks through the bamboo forest are good too if your sims are more into relaxing instead. In Sulani just enjoy the beaches and some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets in the simverse.

Great suggestions! Thank you :)
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Options
    @Binibini What a great idea! Passports. :)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2023
    Lovely affectionate hugs from Shelly Heart!
    Princess Roddy changed into his masculine everyday outfit. Then he went into Shelly Heart's bedroom. Shelly smiled and gave her eldest nephew a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    b816cfc032e1dab8d69674b6d85fadbb3efe7612.png
    'How was your meal at the Sunny Side up Diner, my adorable little cutie pie?' she asked:
    970a2cbc9526438838207a27b8b45a19114420c9.png
    'It was excellent, auntie Shelly! Ellis Neuburger's an amazing chef!' Princess Roddy replied:
    941ce136a7b93460e621a26823ffc08be5c102e1.png
    'That's good to hear!' Shelly said, warmly:
    00446b5b1416c67132b49730966b65466274f884.png
    She gave the princess a great, big, loving hug:
    0b99fb62137935dc557cd68ef77cbc40b59389ab.png
    Shelly gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    976e3b768ce823bcee96d7c91ce4d7f3fa1d3f06.png
    Princess Roddy smiled. Shelly gave him a very great, big, loving hug:
    da1eb5085486dbcf7087ad595b168d1507f47df5.png
    Then she gently picked up her eldest nephew and gave him a great, big, loving snuggle:
    cf8c4096d088e7384e9be5f12d5b24e6e789547d.png
    And another very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    3ebdd1fd6e63781b16da14126706014f4683838c.png
    Princess Roddy giggled. Shelly carefully put the princess back on the floor. After a chat, Princess Roddy went into his bedroom. Eachann came into Shelly's bedroom and meowed hello. 'Hello Eachann!' Shelly said, smiling. She picked the kitten up and gave him a loving smooch:
    397b83e40e62be344f8e25a1dc4146711d758609.png
    Then she gently put Eachann back on the floor. The kitten purred. Meanwhile, Princess Roddy was having a mud bath:
    247ac7aa4972a25601e4633935817a8bc8f389ea.png
    Whilst listening to Baroque:
    c24f2a4bd28aee6ab6b839ce7d38c45c090fe48b.png
    The princess loved his mud baths!
    Sylvian Glade fishing!
    Princess Roddy changed into his feminine everyday outfit and applied his lighter pink lipstick and lipstick sealer. Then he headed over to Sylvian Glade. Once there, the princess did some fishing:
    c9e9a4a5089a1a8694a92397afcbfc0605085d68.png
    bef6118013acf93b7dde08fd778f06773b2bdbf4.png
    d8581b941bd7544bd4eea4764a19db0fd3ff9f29.png
    It was a peaceful area:
    d6cd87e8ef6c869dfeb37481f1ec72f7c84026e5.png
    23793cfe445e4d5387c73dfcdc93feec6fe27459.png
    Princess Roddy smiled as he continued to fish:
    445e369048c267d749219d3ed2ed8687d275e01d.png
    c40eba3088159fd2231aef59eaa59aa210ba1d3e.png
    465dfbf0fcade28dd26368169528eeb4f703bcf3.png
    Afterwards, Princess Roddy set up camp and texted his dad, Benjamin, to let him know that he is safe:
    726676a6729f7b954c16316e1a86f307d6b7339a.png
    Once that was done, the princess changed into his feminine sleepwear and headed into his tent for a sleep:
    500ac6f10221def30735cd930ad64f0f7bcf3d8d.png
    0cb1aef904c9c4eecb8ba3d67199daeab774d898.png
    The sounds of the glade acted like a natural noise machine, and soon, Princess Roddy was in the dream world, checking his palace gardens.
    Breakfast, knitting and more.
    Princess Roddy woke up after a few sim hours, feeling refreshed. He changed back into his feminine everyday outfit. Then the princess sat and used a waterfall in a bottle:
    e1685c65a4e9d99b3701f43cd363169fc4b110d7.png
    0c39dca4d3155b7c3a793010faf9a4757c516a36.png
    5a011c45873f6c1b5af9dcb1a9089d293f6d553d.png
    Then Princess Roddy ate breakfast, which was a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast:
    411ff2dcc8eb3cc6c28fce662fa7c9fde7ff7a2e.png
    2d4ad22364c27e107e54cc92aff30e2a08a35055.png
    d6bd781d6bb0b93863d7f612c2a16271b74f5d2b.png
    0edaa0281c4e495f6dc0987dc0f72a7671296749.png
    5ed60780789471f34aa0159a837a25b035fea4d8.png
    When he finished, the princess washed the plate in the nearby waterfall. Later, Princess Roddy sat on the cooler and knitted whilst listening to S-pop:
    438bc6a5d3aa302b1f7a1c5dcba79df274ca94c2.png
    ffa254298d55df15b4895c29d28b56b0a393c45a.png
    cb483c005e1c45287a84fb0dc31c6cd1d7bbf84e.png
    He finished knitting. it was a Llama and Cactus decoration. The princess smiled. Then he packed his camping gear up. Before he headed for home, Princess Roddy decided to try and catch some frogs:
    6a4189d8c1794ebdefa2810465955160412ae6df.png
    0a3d4bb3d7d653e7dfbec9ecca46877e93873c0c.png
    71edad508a00f2a67f99bc718e8643ff9d57c10f.png
    6ceef057a83070157e555cd064e3f0a1e7100ee6.png
    He caught a fair few. Then Princess Roddy headed through the tree:
    21888ff96566bb0a34c3077575b37e5aafd60973.png
    d62674fbf6f94e665b709a460d9d4b7064513ff3.png
    And safely made his way back to Dianthus Hall.
    Welcome back, Princess Roddy!
    Shine was checking on her bonsai bush when her firstborn came back from camping in Sylvian Glade. She smiled warmly and walked over to Princess Roddy, giving him a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    62f6c6465f2a0169bc2d52548e788825ff1172cb.png
    'How are you doing, sweetie? Had fun in Sylvian Glade?' Shine asked:
    00a88b30715252450e2f0381e22550f9aeff9d1c.png
    'I did, mummy! I had a wonderful time!' Princess Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    d655fdee8ecd5640abf4d1e93ada754f8211f5f1.png
    'That's my boy!' Shine said, smiling:
    8488c07c6111f8b9a9168b7dac2acb3665ec54dd.png
    She gave the princess a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    ba1359de37ad9cdc1ac6c17b9caeb586159eddf5.png
    Then Princess Roddy chatted with his mum:
    98c1dd758415451e5e34c2153794bde68f0b4f8b.png
    e35f140e03f29653cdab79ad421d5e4393ffdf67.png
    565822dfcba8bbdb88749e965d8bf823886a9f84.png
    Later, Princess Roddy went upstairs into his bedroom and said hello to Eachann:
    9c372915eef173b40cf229e6e39293118cc7ecd7.png
    Who then was showered in affection:
    e4ea07c267517144807380b3c531ecc1def356bf.png
    e782a496f887d809d81df9d6ef2de29dfbdef6a4.png
    e180b826fcc3340b46b8c6c8493c374742ee79e8.png
    d69c8918c7c4ce475b308f98152028106dd620d7.png
    b692ec656b44a7705f343531c851c86257b7cae8.png
    16b2047d047a17f52c1b1efc53af9e8efd20a333.png
    42f9d952f8e2d48d261dfe2cc4a8d71601bd1e5e.png
    06c509ca567d326b4b5e3a736a0e1cbd63c4b1ba.png
    593c87ba5f6a4abf546148912b2b1d571d1067cc.png
    Eachann purred as his owner brushed his fur.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited February 2023
    At Tina's Coffee Shop.

tEAxjFW.png

My Sim self is telling his ex-wife Liberty that there's a new development going on in Sulani and the plot of land that he bought when they got married to build on for when they age up to elders could be affected. He wants to go up there this weekend and find out what's going on. Liberty asks if she can go with him, he says yes but they remember they'll need someone to watch the kids Harry and Jessica. They discuss who they could ask to baby sit until the lady next to them overhears and introduces herself as a nanny and babysitter.

FH0BqeA.png

Liberty asks the lady if she could watch kids for two days and the lady agrees. The lady wants to meet the kids beforehand and my sim self and Liberty agree to.

FH0BqeA.png

The lady agrees to meet them at their place later on that evening and my sim self and Liberty enjoy their meal.
    8rUmzqm.png

At my sim self's house, the potential baby sitter arrives. Liberty introduces Harry and Jessica to her, they seem to get on well with her and Liberty offers the lady the job and she accepts. Liberty asks for the lady's name and she tells her her name is Melanie. Melanie Huntley.

As Melanie leaves, Max Ramsay comes by to see Liberty as she see's Melanie out. Melanie see's max and quickly makes a run for it. Max asks Liberty what Carina's sister is doing there, Liberty corrects Max and tells him.

Max: What's Carina's sister doing here?
    Liberty: That's not Carina's sister, that's Melanie.
    Max: Really? The resemblance is uncanny!

ZamBJlF.png

The following day, Max pops round to my sim self's house again. He knocks on the door and is startled to find someone else there.
    He asks the lady who she is and she tells him she is the baby sitter Melanie
    0KgO4gm.png

Unsure what's going on the next day he goes round to Carlin and Carina's house to tell them about Carina's sister.
    ZVvtb5U.png

He explains to them that a lady called Amy Cuevas moved in to Clive Gibbons old place round the corner from him and that she had Carlin and Carina's kids Michael and Harry and that Carina trusted her to look after them why they were away. Carlin says that He and Carina never went on vacation and their kids disappeared when they fired their live-in nanny Robin Morton.

Max has Amy Cuevas's paperwork with him and shows him a photo of her from his file. Carina is adamant that the lady in the photo isn't her sister and that she and her sister haven't spoken for 20 years. Max asks to see if Carina has a recent photo of her sister. Carina finds a photo of her family from last year sent by her mother. Max clearly sees the the lady in Carina's photo doesn't match the picture he has of her on file.

Later that afternoon, my sim self and Liberty arrive home from Sulani. There's no sign of the Melanie the nanny and certainly no sign of:
    FgaWoHS.png

My sim self and Liberty dash round to Carlin's house while Max is still there. With the kids missing, tempers fray:
    hZyKUxy.png

Max calms everyone down and explains Amy Cuevas to my sim self and Liberty. Carlin asks Max if he can take everyone to Amy's house, max obliges and off they go.

At Amy's house:
    6LIIXl8.png

My sim self and Carlin are ready to barge in, Max holds them back and tells both of them to cool off. He explains to my sim self and Carlin that getting heavy with her will make things worse. Liberty agrees with Max and suggests my sim self enter first.
    He knocks on the door multiple times but gets no answer. Eventually someone comes to the door and lets them in:
    85mtwWP.png
    R5RMZ9Q.png

Unknown Voice: All right, All right. So what can i do for you all?
    6GBi0yj.png

Max: NO!

l1n1xgr.png

It's only Clive Gibbons!

epqcEWl.png

• Options
    After Danielle's meeting with Jasmine earlier in the day the ladies were ready to take in a show and then enjoy the San Myshuno nightlife. No, Danielle is not having an affair, that is Londyn. For tonight she decided to ditch the signature high ponytail and let her lovely hair down. Londyn looks amazing with her hair down. Of course she looks amazing with her hair up or down.
    ldFT4Cv.png

They stopped outside the hotel to snap a few pictures to remember the evening.
    d85kF0K.png
    sUmXHGZ.png
    TsDvWwU.png
    QihgwMs.png
    h0H1dau.png
    FYQ8bIx.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    They look great @DaniRose2143 , hope they had a fun night :)
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @Brd709 Wow, I didn't see that one coming! Yikes! Good job building the tension. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

@DaniRose2143 I do hope that's the Show they are taking in. Else I'm very disappointed in Londyn.

ETA: I think I may have misinterpreted. I didn't recognize Danielle. LOL Whoopsie.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    I’m torn between wanting to start my arty couple now, turn aging off and putting them through university before the infants update… or just leaving them to it. Many artists go to art school after all, it’s not just about painting but things like anatomy and art history and so on.
  • Options
    I’m torn between wanting to start my arty couple now, turn aging off and putting them through university before the infants update… or just leaving them to it. Many artists go to art school after all, it’s not just about painting but things like anatomy and art history and so on.

It all depends on just how fast you get them through their schooling, doesn't it? I'm at the same pivotal point in my game. The kids have all graduated high school early, applied for scholarships and I'm sitting here wondering do I send them now, or make them wait until Thanksgiving (Harvest fest) in my game, which is only a Sim-week away. I can get them through the three terms in about three days Real Time. Then there's the inevitable wedding fiasco. I'm also torn.
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @LonelyWolfTales Uh-oh! Looks like Owen might have underestimated his companions! Well, if a saving-the-world thing isn't needed, that would be awesome. ...unless it's not needed, but Jack and Ianto are still mad at Owen. Which they shouldn't be. If they knew what was going on, they could have said something, too. DX

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top