Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves yeah, I fancy some bubble tea too. I haven’t had any for a bit. Hmm, what flavour to go for…
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I played a bit with my little vampire save. I've shared them here before, but not for a bit.

Nigel and Melanie Hardcastle have two daughters, Georgia and Pandora. They're both "good" vampires who prefer plasma packs over drinking from humans. Nigel works in the secret agent career, and Melanie recently got a job in entertainment having been unemployed for a bit. She's already mastered the guitar skill!

Here a few family shots:

DCVycTn.jpg
    zIxqrvZ.jpg
    TwUgYWp.jpg

Pandora is having loads of fun with the toddler gym! Wonder where her spaceship is going??

Ym2DIYd.jpg

Pandora is now a child with the creative trait, Georgia has the genius trait.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,581 Member
    @LonelyWolfTales Good update. I am concerned for little Mikkel, the child is most unhappy. Plus, the sinister plot twist at the end. Makes me wonder if Owen will go through with it. He's striking me more and more as a monster.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @Daephene I loved your update. Your wedding was beautiful, and don't worry about having to do more than one take. I did three while in MA, and when I came home, I did another one! It was my first venture into MWS, and it has a slight learning curve, to say the least. But yours looks as if it went well, all in all. I wish the newlyweds much luck on their life together!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited February 2023
    I was building mega venue on that big lot in newcrest
    and then just when i was like '' ha finally i've got this lot buil-''
    *game crashes* *have not saved in last idk how many hours*

fine. not gonna build that lot are we.
    it was never meant to be used
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

Oh, I'm so sorry. I have learned, also the hard way, to save and save often.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,855 Member
    @Simmingal I know that particular pain.😔 I’m really sorry you had that happen to you.
  • Options
    It's hard to believe it's been a month since the last chapter of Schemes & Dreams dropped. I'm happy to say the newest chapter is redddd-eee! Please don't hurt yourself like poor Tianna here. If you take off running for the link stretch first and leave the stilettos in the closet if you feel like you need to run.
    H0NBeIK.png

Schemes & Dreams Chapter Three: Fire In My Heart
  • Options
    zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2023
    Update on the Subagyos and their bakery The Buba.
    Bintang is the one tending the store on most days since she doesn't need sleep and Bunga still has a full time job. She was so excited to ring up a customer that she stabbed a lady with her tablet.
    rzviJBQ.png

Bunga is not very happy with her job and is going to quit once the bakery is profittable enough. She even angry-cooked in the bathroom after work.
    qXBgCC6.png

Thankfully, Mortimer came to cheer her up. Come to think of it, I've never seen Bella or Cassandra visiting this bakery, so Mortimer must've come up with some bs to keep them away..
    5YWNs8R.png

Bunga can now cook dishes that don't spoil so they can sell these beautiful wedding cakes that don't fit in the glass display! Ok tbh the left one is not really beautiful.. It looks kinda funky, like a kid spray painted it..
    cVkDKXI.png

Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• Options
    edited February 2023

@Simmingal I know that particular pain.😔 I’m really sorry you had that happen to you.

yeah idk what possessed me to not save the game usually i like to save every other click probably i just imagined i saved it

anyway thank you I have calmed down now that i got to vent my frustrations I'll just take it as sign from the above that i should build something more interesting on that lot 😅
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    @Jpajari
    Update 21- Lol Darlas face when grounding Keaton, its fun seeing parents like that🤣 Getting your phone taken away does’t seem so bad Keaton, you can still see your friends. Good luck Dallas on figuring out what to do after high school❤️ Lucia looks great! Great shots!
    Also your welcome😁
    @DreamPrincess
    Aw I understand that as well. Hope you can share them soon.
    @Brd709
    I like the remodeling that Jimmy and Tina did. Amazing to see the difference over time.
    @Metior_Ice
    Great introduction! No good ever comes from deals like those. Who will be the poor soul.
    @Lucy_Henley
    Aw Pandora’s cute. Love that you can see their imagination run wild when you’re controlling a toddler.
    @Zucchinionpizza
    Lol Bintang stabbing the customer with the tablet🤣 Wow Mortimer👀 Awesome, cakes that don’t spoil. The cake looks like it would be perfect for a child’s party, but sadly they age up from wedding cakes. Though they can still eat it😉 Nice detail on the other 2 cakes.

Here's an update on the Local Color Challenge:
    With everything resolved things were back to normal. Aeri avoided both Olivia and Scarlett since the night she met Scarlett. After a week past, Aeri had half an hour left before she left for work. She didn’t expect for Olivia to text her, she invited her to her house. She had big news. She and Scarlett adopted this little guy. His name is Mitchell. Cr9lbdZ.png
    Aeri only managed to greet him, since she was forced to work right after arriving. GJUTf9I.png That night Scarlett brought Mitchell over to meet Connie. She was shy, she covered her face with her hands and peered through her fingers. OTrftHS.png She waved at him LMtUHpD.png Connie loosened up and invited Mitchell to dance. fIu41ef.png Connie was still a little nervous about being around a new sim. wpyhBb6.png Aeri spoke with Scarlett. Speaking under better circumstance, the two got along well this time. KIn0tlN.png Aeri continued her dumpster diving. Um, excuse me. You’re way to close. 1lRMBd3.png This guy told her it stinks here, “yeah its the dumpster, what do you expect?” She thought. She ignored him. He stormed off angrily after yelling at her, rude. 1InaKiV.png After more searches, she hit the jackpot. Aeri found a cool bike! She named it “The Air-E” and rode off. tVtM4zN.png Unfortunately she exhausted herself jumping in the dumpsters. She stopped pedaling and hit the ground😭My bad Aeri. V5eHWSC.png

Days passed and I wasn’t paying attention, we almost missed Connie’s birthday. Senna baked a cake and placed the candles. As Aeri held Connie to blow her candles, Senna sang. CfvM8c7.png
    Happy birthday Connie😁lbTdKrb.png One of the presents Connie received was homework. Out of the places to sit and do it, she sat beside her mirror. She sat and occasionally stared at her reflection. 5mROtdE.png Senna spent time going to the local community space center and voted on the board. She voted to turn the vacant space into a community garden. In the meantime she tried to use this machine. 15DGGnC.png She went through many items in her inventory and after many attempts to create anything, this was all we ever got. RCRNi3i.png Senna called Aeri after work to come check it out. Aeri brought Connie along. Aeri also got the same results. So she tried upgrading it, maybe it would work after? CqByCeu.png We never got to find out, right as she was about to finish, the entire building transformed before her eye. “Don’t you just hate it when buildings do that?” Aeri asked. nEDupuN.png Seeing as Aeri never got to finish upgrading the machine, she took vengeance by destroying this machine. She smiled that it was leaking water. DrY19Gd.png Connie appeared right behind her. “Did you just break that?” Connie asked. “What? No, I..uh- Hey, you have homework I can help you with?” Aeri pivoted. Connie took out her homework and sat by the puddles of water. Vl8awab.png

After arriving back home, Connie asked for Aeri’s advice. She wanted to join the drama club at school but was nervous. She was worried she didn’t have the skill or talent. “Are you kidding me? You’ll be amazing!” Aeri responded.gpb1R0o.png
    Senna told her before that she walked in on her acting in front of the mirror. XTOw5yi.png She can even cry on command. OfyZo4p.png The following day after school, Connie was welcome to join the drama club. She headed off for practice. MEJD2Z8.png While Connie was away, Senna invited Olivia and Scarlett over to watch a movie. Aeri and Scarlett got into a debate of what film genre was the best ICX4tLT.png Out of nowhere Olivia started yelling 😭 Nothing inappropriate happened 😭 d5A25OA.png Not sure what came over Olivia but the two got scared. yg2ejYH.png Olivia left. Scarlett at least stayed for the movie. When it was over Aeri walked with her outside as she headed back home. She apologized for Olivia’s behavior.RFpCCTV.png Later in the night Senna used the telescope outside. She swears a meteor was coming straight for her, she jumped on the Air-E and rode inside the house and waited for it crash. It never landed, Aeri has a hard time believing her story. I believe you Senna. uVgGo3j.png
  • Options

Seems like I wrote this prematurely. LOL My game didn't crash, but my Windows did. I thought I had saved, but when I got back into my game, it was Sunday in the wee hours. Face/palm. I went ahead and played through anyway. Erik still won for Best Song. And you can believe I saved after every significant moment. Didn't wish to be trapped playing the same Sim hours over and over and over and over and over again. :open_mouth: LOL at myself.
  • Options
    @zuccinionpizza That is done by air-brushing and it's a thing these days. While it's not my favorite, I don't find it ugly. ;)
  • Options

yeah idk what possessed me to not save the game usually i like to save every other click probably i just imagined i saved it

anyway thank you I have calmed down now that i got to vent my frustrations I'll just take it as sign from the above that i should build something more interesting on that lot 😅

What usually happens to me is I get so wrapped up in what I'm building that I completely forget everything else, including the save button. I love your outlook about building something better.🙂
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Great update.
    Mitchell is sooo cute.❤️ Connie aged up beautifully too. Even in The Sims we have mansplaining.🤨 Who says this game isn't realistic.🙂 Wow, I've never had a building do that! Uh oh, busted, good coverup by Aeri though. I wonder what set Olivia off like that?😲 I'm so glad that Senna was able to avoid meteor death. Those things are dangerous, the meteors and the telescopes.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Into the swimming pool!
    Princess Roddy changed into his masculine swimming outfit and swan dived into Dianthus Hall's pool:
    6c5358707b998b36d005007163d51a8249240bed.png
    457c5ad6140ff888856090f4ad84d24a9b5fb820.png
    He then swam around. His siblings, Sophia and Hamish joined him:
    31e690039621500aaed24f9bc355d66d9ebf4525.png
    357c2afbec93da6860df3badfd309479d71a05ec.png
    ea70f055f026fa7897b8fbedd225017de57114da.png
    73cb9143b19a9da376ad4e25d603761bb62f7fe7.png
    1e40c02c28d80fa0ab39c065a55eca6a82a0ccfd.png
    f26d355eb00018152b54b3a32b0976fe6ed2dbf5.png
    d43e375826237e8e162e7c67321257df54ab8717.png
    789078ba57bc93b3841faea0148e0f39d4c9b74f.png
    669f28ab2d3609bf1e7ba2417f6ec2b65b46d807.png
    They had fun!
    A lot of sibling affection!
    Princess Roddy changed into his feminine everyday outfit and applied his makeup. Sophia also changed into her everyday outfit, as did Hamish. Sophia looked at Hamish and suddenly gave him a loving glomp, taking him by surprise:
    51b06573154721631d48aed4357d8a0be2cb824b.png
    Then Sophia attempted to plant a loving smooch on her little brother's cheek:
    22ebc70af6449c05fe0b4166218dab293880f63d.png
    'Sophia, can you not?' Hamish said, irritated. 'Can't I give my cute little brother a little kiss on his cheek?' Sophia replied, still trying to give Hamish a loving smooch on his cheek:
    5674abb07c01dc1bf55004eec27ebc3b312895e2.png
    Eventually, Hamish gave up. 'You win, big sister.' he said. Sophia gave Hamish a loving smooch on his cheek:
    cf98fcd9ecd3d47eb900c4ec42c2849fda7e3368.png
    Hamish blushed. Princess Roddy smiled and gave him a loving hug:
    4622fbd2452f3cab9b55fbbb02a5d85e1269c532.png
    He then gave his little brother a loving smooch on his right cheek:
    5927bec7949798e9825e4054d82db3d6d8c29cdb.png
    His left cheek:
    fd495e7474c19080657b9842779463964a11930e.png
    And his nose:
    9341e4f7e701f19f62a50722989ac9b2c1b79898.png
    Then Princess Roddy and Sophia gave Hamish a great, big, loving hug:
    16aad1358ca291d9c0328122b115db73ea81c0ba.png
    'We love you, little brother!' The pair said in unison. Then they both gave Hamish a loving smooch on both of his cheeks. Hamish started laughing like a tickle me Elmo toy! Princess Roddy and Sophia started laughing too! They loved their little brother a lot!
    To the restaurant!
    Princess Roddy headed over to Sunny Side up Diner in Willow Creek. Drew Blackman welcomed the princess in. 'Hello, Your Royal Majesty, long time no see!' he said, smiling:
    1170056cf2728be884adf8acea2c138400943518.png
    'Table for one, Drew.' Princess Roddy said, warmly:
    5343100d53f880cc31c957c10595e3ceaf1cd16c.png
    'Right this way, Princess Roddy' Drew said, showing the princess to his table:
    e79717a407139f8a0a786c92ce5b1aeb68aa501d.png
    d2a2446aa7ff8a0a9b4610695904017c7219e7a5.png
    Once seated, Princess Roddy ordered cream cola, his favourite drink:
    38537ca229899a6de7fc08f516096ffa84f246fe.png
    8e910ed12191b49b8566783e8bc734e68b28e9f3.png
    302d01ea3e6f23fe14a0d9d70d776a52b78bb665.png
    After he had drank his cream cola, the princess ordered Eggs Benedict:
    ccee2670a4088e79f1b617ca58129f9867f96649.png
    6b7b2a15c012ba6064fac989a4a16a72a081c0b5.png
    4a5be3403081b2be50f89e7147f8870d6128c291.png
    He enjoyed that! And for desert, Princess Roddy ordered his favourite desert, Baked Alaska!
    e6dee94fb77fc63c69ed4fadade7509584046b02.png
    3b81cbd0fa314351d2b3eba86ba2f0340be032aa.png
    a3b2c88366c430c699c171c9e297d0e99bb16765.png
    d21f23f66ea30832224010a9689b2872b9e130a5.png
    bb18eafdd34e7e6bda35d8ebb1a3d7bb88d26f9c.png
    Princess Roddy enjoyed his meal out. He complemented Ellis Neuburger on his excellent cooking. Then the princess payed for his meal and headed back home to Dianthus Hall.

And now for some:
    Restaurant tomfoolery!
    Yes, you're not seeing things. That is Lily Zhu in Werewolf form, having a meal with Almer Crumplebottom:
    c4f8118a46c9df8f1856323f956a501f5b9adcf2.png
    And Lavina Chopra has decided to speak with them:
    8187e067d900edcd7ccd46efd13572ec8c942389.png
    Interesting fact: I had to cancel several of Lavina Chopra's attempts to give Princess Roddy a Finchwick Favour, which doesn't make sense, considering Sunny Side up Diner is in Willow Creek.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @LonelyWolfTales
    We all knew the bad guys were going to show up, but not so soon. I really misread Owen's little gesture of...not total rottenness to Mikkel. Owen is as rotten as I thought at first. I have a feeling he isn't as in control of the situation as he thinks. I just hope Mikkel will be ok.

@DreamPrincess
    Another wonderful update! When I first seen Benjamin cleaning the beehive I thought, wow, the hive is clean but he's really dirty now. Then I realized what I thought was dirt on him was actually bees in the foreground of the shot. Time to clean my glasses I suppose.

@jpajari
    What an update! You did an amazing job with the play! Lucia and Gigi look wonderful and you got perfect shots to really capture it all for the story.❤️
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member

@Karababy52
    Thank you for your comments :) Yes, curious me had to look :D She is very pretty as townie, Im seemed to be in good luck regarding those, lately.
    Well, trooper lady already works for first order, so it seemed the only way for Matt to meet her without being arrested :D
    @DreamPrincess ,
    ah okay, I had no idea Maxis renovated that library :) I thought you had done that to WC library, sorry my misstake. Anyhow they seemed to have good time there.
    Speaking of game stuff in general, like that knitting of Roddy , he needs to have the basket in his inventory, but hehe, really, he has huge pockets in that small dress :D haha, he (or anyone else in that matter) has even that famous mop in there, what sims pull out of nowhere when they need to mop something :D
    Benjamin really loves his bees, he has had those for very long time, I recall :)
    @PlumbobCrossing ,
    haha, good to know :p now I got a new game-idea , thanks to your pics, starring Bob :p
    @_Gina ,
    thank you for your comments :) No, Matt could not harm a fly :D He only needs to see the lady with lovely voice, again :P
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    oh, great! will totally download the no cc version <3
    Thank you for your comments :) Yes, Matt is maybe too soft for First Order, but he is not looking for a career out of it.. just one trooper with beautiful voice ;)
    ooh... I don't think you have vampires in there in your cast... so maybe a film? rehearsal?
    ETA: heh, now I naturally know what was it about, but I let my comment above be :)
    @LonelyWolfTales ,
    Oooh yesss, Mikkel must know somehow, he wants Owen to know he still loves him! Oh Owen , whyyy.. you will most likely regret this.. :(
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    Thank you for your comments :) yes, Matt will see her soon :p
    Aww, happy birthday, Connie, she is still a cutie <3
    @Metior_Ice ,
    as I already said, great start, was fascinating read :)
    @Lucy_Henley ,
    I love the room of ampire girl, all dark red <3
    @Simmingal ,
    En tie oliko sulla, mut.. "Application has crashed. Application will be terminated" So often in 2 , that I autosave every freaking 5 minutes..
    @zucchinionpizza
    lol, the "lady" your sim stabbed with tablet is Maike Haas, one premade I hate almost the most , so, I enjoy seeing her tortured :D lol, thanks :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7lKpYxL.png
    1LSFGAE.png
    Matt clearly is a bit lost here , trying to recruit resistance member..
    wtomK5H.png
    with venue vendor, his luck finally turned around.. and hey, a Stormtrooper! Could it be...?
    XVFJFUj.png
    Unfortinately it was not.. but from him Matt found out that only one female trooper had been at work today! Other Stormtrooper did not knew her name, but was sure Lt. Agnon would know it. But he also warned Matt.
    "If you are on a mission, I would do that first, and do it well, before asking from Lt."
    DUH!
    hwT1Eoc.png
    After Matt left..
    "Hmmm.. HEY, YOU, Guard! Come here!"
    M300xO8.png
    "Yes, Sir? "
    "See that rookie right over there? He made inquiries about you."

Fv1qtNu.png
    jeLB8Sy.png
    "Could he be.. could he be my way out? I have to take the risk."
    GoEeKEd.png
    MvoJgbt.png
    Matt was not so happy with methods they used, but reported his results to Lt. Agnon anyway.

297JnkH.png
    ofu8B4V.png
    "Was there something else? Or why are you kicking thin air?"

Matt found out ... nothing.. only weird, prejudice look from Agnon.
    bqnpJdX.png
    7YWEz1t.png
    He was annoyed, not only the milk had blue tint on it, his time was running out. It was Sunday evening, his first day at military would be tomorrow.

OH! And! He never even met Judith Ward, who invited him here.. how rude!
    EhGHAIa.png
    Time to go back to ship and to StrangerVille..
    "Hello..."
    qeMpSnp.png
    9QgVEax.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @DaniRose2143,
    Thank you!

@Ellupelluellu,
    No worries! When Princess Roddy isn't at Dianthus Hall, he keeps his makeup and makeup removal wipes in a bag contained within a portal, so he probably keeps stuff like mops in there.

Benjamin has had those bees for a very long time!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited February 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Aw, it's fun to see Aeri and Olivia's relationship taking this turn, a friendship between the next generation :)

Walking away...
    12-29-22-2-09-07-PM.png

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu Oh, it looks like things are getting serious between Matt and Trooperlady!
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Better Together | A Holden Family Update

Hi simmers! I'm back with another update, Holden Update #22, which covers the events of the Holden family's weekend! In this update we follow the Holdens on their winter vacation to Selvadorada where they take in the local sites, learn about the culture, and go on a jungle adventure! Enjoy! :)
    Nwxkoe4.png
    *disclaimer: my creative corner thread is a game update thread rather than a SimLit thread*
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited February 2023
    @GalacticGal Thank you again for reading my Holden updates and leaving your comments! Full reply in the spoiler :)
    I appreciate the compliment on the snowball fight screenshot! I live for those tiny details, and they can really make a screenshot shine. As for Lucia and the talent scout, more will come about from that in a couple of updates!

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you for reading and providing your reactions :) Rest of the reply is in the spoiler!
    I'm glad you found it amusing when Darla had to punish Keaton! Those moments don't happen too often in my game, so I was happy to capitalize on it. Thank you for the compliments on the screenshots of the musical <3 It was really fun to put together!

Oh my gosh, I love Mitchell! And I wish the happiest of birthdays to Connie! Your update on your local color challenge was adorable and amazing — keep the updates coming!

@DaniRose2143 Aww, my heart <3 As always, the rest of the reply is in the spoiler!
    Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my update! Also, I really appreciate the compliment on how I did with the musical. Can you tell I got bored during my gameplay? I literally created costumes and shot an entire scene from a legitimate musical :D I truly had the most fun doing it though, so I'm happy to hear my work has paid off.

I'll be catching up on your stories (both Under the Tartosan Sun and Schemes and Dreams) this week, so I'll make sure to return the favor and leave you my thoughts!
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @Simmingal ,
    En tie oliko sulla, mut.. "Application has crashed. Application will be terminated" So often in 2 , that I autosave every freaking 5 minutes..

Yeah thought it might be EA App
    but then again i didn't get these messages or any messages in fact

might just be that I was adding some lights and computer was like nope thats too much
  • Options
    zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Oh yeah you're right, it looks better as a child's bday cake. Connie and Mitchell are so cute!

@GalacticGal
    I like airbrush cake when it's done really well like this for example but those red trees on the cake in the game, well I can't call that pretty.

@DreamPrincess
    Lily Zhu looks like the most polite werewolf ever

@jpajari
    beautiful shots! Glad the Holdens had a great vacation

@Ellupelluellu
    Well she did leave without buying anything.. But other than that idk much about her, is she annoying?
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top