Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get together clubs needs and update

It's a good time of being soon than anything that the requirements for clubs be updated. A club for just one occult to be allowed in the club. What's best rivalry than the vampires, spellcasters, and werewolves, also the aliens and mermaids,

Comments

• Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    Don't we already have this? I'm pretty sure occult status can be selected under traits.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Yes! I have a club for werewolves, at the moment :)
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    i want clubs for teenagers in the sims 4 please
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    edited January 2023
    mollie1998 wrote: »
    i want clubs for teenagers in the sims 4 please

Every one child and above can be a club member. You can set requirements for the members if you want one specific group and one of the options is an age requirement. So you can already make a teenager club.

• Options
    SteveBridgerSteveBridger Posts: 106 Member
    So far as I can tell, the only thing the clubs system needs is a minor update for some of the new activities in recent expansions.

In almost all ways, it seems to be one of the better thought-out game features introduced. With a couple small exceptions having to do with autonomous club member behaviors, it works remarkably well for how complex it is. (Unless your goal is pure mayhem, never make Cast Spells a club activity..)
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,037 Member
    I agree that this is one of the better thought-out game features, yet there are things I would love to add:
    • Toddlers
    • More relationship-status (engagement, in a relationship, single...)
    • university (alumni/active student/which universtity/which subjects...)

And yes, it needs to be updated with new activities from various packs.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    The parameters for what constitutes a sim from a wealthy household in the club system needs to be changed because it makes no sense.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,346 Member
    Toddlers and pets. These are the two things I'm still hoping will someday be added. I use the club system mainly as a way to get specific npc sims to show up on specific lots and do specific things. And I want to set family clubs with toddlers for my parks with toddler playground stuff and dog owner clubs with sims actually training their dogs on the agility equipment at the dog park.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I don't actually use the club system much, but I probably should make more use of it.
    JAL wrote: »
    I agree that this is one of the better thought-out game features, yet there are things I would love to add:
    • Toddlers
    • More relationship-status (engagement, in a relationship, single...)
    • university (alumni/active student/which universtity/which subjects...)

And yes, it needs to be updated with new activities from various packs.

Wow, if it doesn't have those, yep, the club system definitley could use a refresh!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    You can definitely use gender as a parameter for choosing who can join a club.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    RoseyaSimi4RoseyaSimi4 Posts: 105 Member
    Eleri wrote: »
    Don't we already have this? I'm pretty sure occult status can be selected under traits.

yes, I found there after posting this. Who would think to look there? whatever, anyway.
  • Options
    garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    And better search options if you want to add a Sim to your club, like a search bar.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!