Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My "Three Kings" of Christmas

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Ninja-Dan22
    Risky huh...interesting :* perhaps Amaya will be getting the gift of being a big sister haha
    ^Maybe so. :smirk: I still gotta play out the save and see. :lol:

@KevinL5275
    And those last outtakes could totally be used in a naughty romance novel. o:) Although I would expect she would be wearing less. :mrgreen:
    ^Hee hee, lol, thank you. :mrgreen::smirk:
    And you're welcome with the clothing links. <3 Enjoy the dress. :blush:

@Silverofdreams30
    Lovely outtakes, I especially enjoy those of Aizen,
    he's just so handsome <3
    ^Thank you. <3 And he really IS! :love: I could stare at him all day!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Just leaving this right here for the Tara fans. (Namely @KevinL5275 ;)<3 ) I was trying out some new dresses I found on her. :)

52607703898_b4f5fbdb61_c.jpg

Sorry she didn't get much "screen time" in the story. :p
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member

7556a677d36051c1862587a9b924c7d0.gif

Thank you. <3
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @emorrill
    Lovely picture of Tara -she's a very beautiful sim :star: .
    Oh, I see I didn't say anything about your previous outtakes yet, but I loved them too ;) .
    Landon is hot - I think I have a thing for guys with sad eyes, lol.
    Hehe, poor sims stuck in the garage. I would be surprised if they were happy :tongue: .
    I see Malai agreed with your choice then ;) . I can't blame her: Aizen was my favorite too.
    I like his Straight Outta Bridgeport shirt and that look he's giving you when talking to Malai, hehe.
    Love the massage pics :heart: . They are adorable together.
    So..... :smirk: Is there a little sim baby on the way? I want to see their baby! :grin:
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 Yw. 💜 Love the gif. ;)

@meerkattime Thanks for the sweet comments. :kissing_heart:
    Landon is hot - I think I have a thing for guys with sad eyes, lol.
    ^I kinda do too. I think it's the compassionate side of me...always wanting to help someone and make everything better. <3 I can tell how people are feeling just by the look on their face. It's a lifelong gift I've always had and it's helped me to serve others better.
    I like his Straight Outta Bridgeport shirt and that look he's giving you when talking to Malai, hehe.
    ^Yep, a Craven pattern special. ;) And yes, I love the look Aizen gave me there too. <3<3 It blew away his gruff and reserved self and made him so freaking irresistible!
    So..... :smirk: Is there a little sim baby on the way? I want to see their baby! :grin:
    ^I'm still not sure. :lol: I haven't gotten back into the save yet (too many other things going on; preparing for daughter's birthday this weekend. 🎉 ) But I have some time today that I can go in game and see. I'm super curious and I want to see their baby too! 👶🏻🥰