Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you play as in TS4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Just my original sims, but recently I also started making and playing with Sim versions of my favorite fictional characters.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I do have a save of my sim self but haven’t played it in awhile. I’m currently playing the Not So Berry Challenge and I just used a sim I made from scratch. I do love putting celebrities in my game too. It’s fun to spot them in the wild.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    Used to be my first Sim that I'd play would be slightly based on my personality at the time. Nowadays I'm usually bringing over Sim townies that I really got along with from older games like the Countess my Sim met back on TS2 or characters from other medias!

...Or in the older games just making the most horrific extended sliders Sim I could if I'm making a joke save/testing mods.

It's hard to make original characters personally.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

I play as the main protagonist(s) or antagonist(s) in a typical hero’s journey.
    I love building in the sims as much as I love creating characters and coming up with / playing out (epic) stories.
    My characters are purely fictional and each narrative is packed with supernatural elements.

My preferred genres to play in are Supernatural Horror, Sci-fi & Fantasy and Action Adventure. In my game I need all the occults, all the magic and all the crazy stuff: the ordinary ordinary world has no place in my saves and my sim’s version of real life looks nothing like real life, unless we’re talking about “personality”. I often find it difficult to deviate from creating protagonists that I share at least one personality trait with, the outdoorsy one being the most common trait.

I’m not a “pre-mades” player. The only time I actively played a pre-made household was when Morty Goth’s estranged first son (not Alex) played an important role in one of my saves. He stayed with the Goths for a while until he was given the boot for being a blood thirsty scoundrel monster.

I’m not a “simself” player either. He does exist however, but he isn’t as good looking as I am and that’s why I usually don’t play as him.
    All jokes aside, the guy’s a werebeast with a big ego and a terrible reputation - no surprise there - and he solely exists in my “clown around” - save that I primarily use for taking screenshots of my simself clowning around.

I recently deleted most of my (corrupt) saves: That’s right! It’s time for a fresh start and I’m ready to build new worlds and go on new adventures with new & interesting characters.
  • Options
    AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    I base my sim off of me to various degrees. I use my middle name as my first name for example, I use traits that are similar to my own, and I make the sim look just a tad like me. I never create a sim that is a total made up sim, although I might make up a sim to add to that gallery that others can download.
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited January 2023
    I usually play with sims that I find on the gallery (though I do start over a LOT :D ), but lately I’ve come up with the idea to play with my sim self & my boyfriend’s sim self & start a rotational game play, lol. I even placed my favorite singer in the world just because I thought that it would be fun to see her around & get her autograph, lol. It’s just for fun & not to be taken too seriously.

In the sims 2, I played with my own sims, as well as all of the pre-mades. I LOVED TS2 pre-mades!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,858 Member
    I play with a mix of my own sims and some premades. Which premades I include varies from story to story but there are a few that are always in every save even if I'm not playing them. My favorite sim is one that, I wouldn't call her a true simself, more of a surrogate. An idealized version of myself. She is the founding sim in 99% of my saves in the last three, almost four years.
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    i play an adult woman whos a mother of a baby and an actress named kipper beagle