Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help for a young simmer

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    @CherbitDip She has a lot of the packs that I have...Here are my suggestions.
    -Cottage Living adds ingredients, new gardening options, A descent but not great world. You can have pet chickens, Cows and Lamas, but its more you have to care for. Some of the clothing isn't that good, it's kind of farmer type clothing i guess you could say but some of it is descent.
    -City Living adds a city environment/world it's not great, it adds a few events to your calendar like a geek con festival or something, honestly Id gives it a 6 out of 10, but if she wants to live in an apartment in a city then it might be a good buy.
    -If she doesn't have cats and dogs, I highly recommend it, tons of breeds of cats and dogs, good clothing and build items. A very good world to explore or live in, and the ability to run a vet clinic. Which is slightly bugged but not real bad. I would still put this near the top of the list.
    -the pack that adds the butler has good build items like furniture, and the ability to have a butler, but the whole butler thing is flawed, he almost never sleeps, doesn't really clean a lot, or do chores. He doesn't work very well so might avoid this one
    I'd go with Cats and Dogs if she doesn't have it yet, she may enjoy paranormal pack, it has ghost gameplay addition, haunted houses, etc. pretty good.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    CherbitDip wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for all of your suggestions! Settled on Cats & Dogs, Cottage Living and Island Living. That should keep her entertained for a while :D

OP has made her selections. 🙂
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    oh good choices ha.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    I'd say Cottage Living is a must! She will love the animals, and most features are very easy to use no mater what world she plays in. Second option might be Get Famous, depending on her interests of course. The pack might seem rather dull if you don't want to be an actress, but thee is lots of ways to build fame, and it is not spreading like it did in TS2. Depending on her playing style, the fame can also be used for other groups, like I like my Politicians to have some fame. Del Sol Valley is tiny, but still has a different feel than other worlds.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top