The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Played Hours

So, I was just wondering how many played hours everyone has. I can't believe I'm 16 hours short of 10,000 hours. Wow, Just wow !!!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,161 Member
  • Options
    MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    I can't really tell, I'm so forgetful I keep the game running on the background for hours and days...
    It says 2326 hours but could swear only half of that (or less) I played. I just get bored really quick after exiting build mode on TS4, I like the game though obviously. Maybe I'm 10k hours too on TS3 pre-Origin \o/
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Origin thinks I've only played a bit over 800 hours. However, I know it's much, much more than that since I play offline 99% of the time and have played almost every day. I wish there was a way to tell how many hours I've played offline as well. Oh well... *shrugs*
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,178 Member
    4447 so far for me but i have played way more hours than that on Sims 1 , 2 and 3 , especially on Sims 2
  • Options
    DiassaDiassa Posts: 156 Member
    Uaexep wrote: »
    I can't really tell, I'm so forgetful I keep the game running on the background for hours and days...
    It says 2326 hours but could swear only half of that (or less) I played. I just get bored really quick after exiting build mode on TS4, I like the game though obviously. Maybe I'm 10k hours too on TS3 pre-Origin \o/

How can someone run game for hours and days? Especially with these all popup screens? I've got popups every single hour....
      The Sages appreciation club
    RcdS04K.jpg
  • Options
    rebekah512rebekah512 Posts: 881 Member
    4699 here.
  • Options
    MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    Diassa wrote: »
    How can someone run game for hours and days? Especially with these all popup screens? I've got popups every single hour....

Huh? what popup screens?
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,463 Member
    Just a bit over 8000 for me
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,385 Member
    Don't know for sure because I play entirely off-line, and Origin doesn't count off-line hours played. I only go on-line to download patch updates or new packs, and as soon as that stuff is installed, I go back off-line to play. So my official hours are still under 100.

But a few years ago I calculated a rough estimate, based on frequency and duration of my typical sessions, which came to around 3000 hours. Would be quite a bit higher now.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I had no idea Origin couldn't count the hours we play offline, but now my 124 hours make more sense. I used to play offline a lot because for a period of time origin glitched when I tried to launch it while being connected to wifi.
  • Options
    Diassa wrote: »
    Uaexep wrote: »

I do that also. Paused. Right now I've been playing my game for the last four days without shutting it down. I save, pause, and minimize. I show about 28,000 hours. It's probably about half that.
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited November 2022
    Almost 1200 hours.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 380 Member
    On this account total laptop and son's computer I have the following hours of play
    Origin is 2,092 hours EA is 1, 809.5 hrs and on my previous account before ex hacked it and changed the email was something like 3, 666 hrs
    All of the accounts would be higher if they counted offline since last year when moved and had to change internet providers wireless comes and goes in bad weather, rain. windy snowing
    Have no idea how many hours there been playing Sims since the double deluxe for TS1
  • Options
    grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 306 Member
    2028 :o
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,847 Member
    I could look on Origin, but since I've been using the new App for the last several gaming sessions, that number would no longer be accurate. It's interesting to know, but I'm not wholly invested in how much time I play. Only that I have a good, relaxing time when I do play.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ajc3843ajc3843 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Uaexep said:
    > Huh? what popup screens?

like the popups that say for example

"Zach is at school when a classmate throws a piece of paper at him"
    "Shaun is at work with a coworker who smells like he hasnt showered in a month"

etc etc
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited November 2022
    I'm nowhere near 10,000 and I've been playing since launch. :D
    I'm currently at 2,949 hours. I do tend to get bored and leave for months at a time, though.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    So, I was just wondering how many played hours everyone has. I can't believe I'm 16 hours short of 10,000 hours. Wow, Just wow !!!

14,386 hours...and that's after I've lost about half this amount about 5 years ago and had to start all over again. So close to 20 thousand hours. And I NEVER leave my game on all night, I just have no life. lol
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    StreicherStreicher Posts: 31 Member
    I'm fairly new to Sims and have played about 4500 hours in the past 18 months.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,088 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »

14,386 hours...and that's after I've lost about half this amount about 5 years ago and had to start all over again. So close to 20 thousand hours. And I NEVER leave my game on all night, I just have no life. lol

I'm guessing you got a new computer, or did you just need to do a completely new install? I got this computer not quite two years ago and I'm at 9192. I can only imagine how many hours I logged on the other one over the course of 5+ years. I thought those hours were combining both?
  • Options
    chonlaphatchonlaphat Posts: 16 New Member
    mine is 24 hrs
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,178 Member
    Mine's about 80,000 hours now.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Mine's about 80,000 hours now.

Wow! @SERVERFRA are you sure? That translates to 10,000 hours a year. Average 27 hours a day for the last 8 years.