Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA app

ChangkraChangkra Posts: 165 Member
For anyone who has this app installed on a Desktop , may I ask how long is it taking from booting the app. Mine has been sat there now for 5 mins and I still have a blank screen. I have deleted the cache. It's the worse app I have ever had.

TIA
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    edited October 2022
    2 seconds to load the app.
    37 seconds to load the game.
  • Options
    Thank you, seems I have an issue
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    edited October 2022
    Just to clarify the 37 seconds is the time it takes to load the game's home page. Then an additional 50 seconds to resume my save.
  • Options
    ok thanks. according to downdetector Ea has approx 87% down rate on their servers since 3pm UK time. I cant see this EA app working if their servers are not up graded. Most of the comments are regarding the EA App.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Changkra wrote: »
    ok thanks. according to downdetector Ea has approx 87% down rate on their servers since 3pm UK time. I cant see this EA app working if their servers are not up graded. Most of the comments are regarding the EA App.

All of our services are up and running and we are not tracking any outages at this time.

Please use Answers HQ or contact support here for assistance.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top