Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    I downloaded a gym from Gallery and took Siobhan there to see if I need to tweak anything. I did not think to check the lot traits before and well, it turned out to be a nudist lot. I would really preferred to not see the old, creepy and extremely fat gym trainer naked. Siobhan, meanwhile, was - unsuccessfully - hit on by her flirty stepbrother (to be fair, they literally met a week before, having never spent any time together) and somehow managed to have a merman accidentally sit on her while sunbathing naked. Traumatizing experiences all around.

Perfect!
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2022
    I randomly did the plantsim scenario and completed it in 7 sim days.

It was kinda a bit uneventful but for the very first time bust a dust started to work for me and while I was trying to not dehydrate and make a beautiful garden, these dust bunnies were trashing my house and multiplying, they were quite funny.

They did find me a perfect grape under the couch though which made the plantsim scenario easier 😁
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    @GalacticGal That Holly Alto is trouble. In TS3, I had a sim in the singer career doing singing telegrams. He was the flirty type and had dated and dumped a lot of girls, including Miss Alto. His karaoke machine ignited and killed him. Multiple times. I rolled that save back three times before I figured out that Daddy Alto was his mortal enemy and had put a hit on him. I had to move him out of town to keep him alive. I miss that mob boss.

Oh, my word! LOL Thanks for the heads-up!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited October 2022
    My sims' kids just aged into teenagers. They're cousins living in the same house, and they're mom's are identical twins and five-star celebrities. They turned out so good!

52411760554_0a1f4ba028_c.jpg

52411988228_8c553f164b_c.jpg
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Siobhan's little brother Simon is going to move in with her, because his mother keeps getting pregnant and having multiples, and he would much rather babysit two toddlers than deal with six! crying babies.
  • Options
    xMyrthexMyrthe Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2022
    It was a fine, winter morning. My legacy starter was giving a yoga class in the park. Then she and four of her participants FROZE TO DEATH! It was a total bloodbath. Like... I know it's possible to freeze to death, and I did see the little pop-up. But I once tried to kill a sim by freezing but he was just standing outside in his bathing suit for, what felt like, forever, until I gave up and brought him inside. So this time when I saw the pop-up I was like nah, she'll be fine, she can finish the class and put on some warm clothes. I needed that simdollars lol. Well anyway, she's leaving behind a husband and four kids so the legacy can still continue without her :p. Even the kid froze to death! I didn't even know kids could die! Also Eliza Pancakes is one of the fatalities, sorry girl.

8-10-22-19-26-51.png
    8-10-22-19-27-06.png
    8-10-22-19-27-29.png
  • Options
    The Groom rose to a pounding head and a tongue that felt as if it had grown hair on it. After a round of dry-heaves, he showered, dressed and then knocked upon the bedroom door his Bride shared with his younger sister. Seems, the whole debacle in Tartosa the day before kept them from completing a few essential tasks. Since their wedding was set for 3pm, he thought, if they went early enough they could get the bouquet, previously ordered, and do that all-important cake tasting. They accomplished both.

Returning to Erik's newly built "cottage", they both went back to separate beds. Brianna rose late, herself, and tip-toed out of the shared bedroom, as the Bride was hard asleep. Brianna was totally unaware her brother and the Bride had already been up and about a couple of hours earlier. She made brunch for everyone. Come Noon, she took up a pan and a metal ladle. Standing before the door of the occupied bedrooms, she loudly pummeled the pot to roust her roommates. "Get out of bed, you Sluggards, we have a WEDDING today."

They all managed to get to the wedding venue early enough to place both four-tiered cakes and to watch as their guests straggled in. Regina, one of Kayleigh's triplet sisters arrived, but so far neither their parents or the third triplet, Hayleigh, had arrived. Mercedes the fourth child in the family, now a Teen, did stroll in. This got Kayleigh's hopes up that the others were there, too. But, no.

Finally, as the afternoon grew long, and their time to start the wedding long past, Joey, the Best Man decided they just had to start. Regina refused to venture down the aisle, Hayleigh still wasn't there, so he sent the Flower Girl, Lorelei down the aisle. She did one heck of a job. Finally, Joey gently told Kayleigh they just couldn't wait any longer. Reluctantly, the bride took the bouquet Joey handed her, rolled her shoulders back and walked down what seemed like a very long aisle to meet her Groom in front of the Arch. Shortly thereafter, loud voices could be heard as her mother, Carina, derided Kayleigh's father for not charging their Hovercraft the night before. Then she promptly began to sob.

Father James Tomlin quietly suggested to the couple they just go ahead and get things started. He gave a welcoming speech and proceeded to inform the witnesses about the nature of marriage and their part as witnesses. Then Erik said vows, he'd written to his bride and then she said hers to him. Father James then asked that the rings be exchanged.

All in all, it was a nice wedding. (I seriously considered doing it a third time, since the first run-through was woefully inadequate, but changed my mind since the second time netted some nice pictures, and for the first time EVER the chosen Ring Bearer showed up.)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member

Chloé daily life...

sznsJc3.pngvhOyRaI.png
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    @GalacticGal Congratulations on the wedding, even if there were some hiccups.

@LilNerdySimmers Welcome. Chloe is gorgeous. Is the child hers?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    NRowe wrote: »

Thank you. It certainly made for a bit of drama.
  • Options
    Odd day in my game.

Mayor Whiskers is getting used to living with Guidry. He can now sleep through just about anything. Even possessed appliances.
    ZnBnkdu.png

Morgyn and Darrel Charm took a hike around Glimmerbrook. I do not know why.
    vDh67Gd.png

And Smudge passed out in the food bowl at The Magic Realm.
    m0I71A7.png
  • Options
    LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    edited October 2022
    NRowe wrote: »

Yes, It's hers! Also, the dad at background is Étienne Toussaint. He is her husband and Léa's Father.
  • Options
    CarmineCarmine Posts: 84 Member
    Doing a quick test to see if running restaurants work ok nowadays and guess who's a potential employee
    SkKAZij.png
    Wish my poor patrons luck, everyone
  • Options
    mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited October 2022
    Life rolls on for the Kalawai-Herrera family. Grandpa died and a sixth child was born.
    The five children were bored one weekend, so I sent them to the Family
    Fun Forum and they had a good time.

vs4pc5k.png
    Poor Dennis
    2GjmBXd.png
    C7zkQ0x.png
    Mom loves to photograph her kiddos. My kids always go in alphabetical order.
    Abigail, Brenda, Caitlyn, Dennis & Emma.
    There is a 6th, Fiona, but she's a tiny baby at this point
    R786QQi.png
    Mom & dad took everyone to Sulani for a needed vacation.
    6k5UL6C.png
    Mom, a chef, made chocolate ice cream. Mmmm
    gz2bGgg.png
    Kevin and Abril had a little time to relax.
    EPkOGx8.png
    Kevin works out for his job as an actor, but I didn't know he looked like
    this under his clothes! :o

9S67kST.png
    The oldest twin girls, Abigail & Brenda, became teens. They snuck into the
    the highschool on the Saturday before they began to attend, to see what it's like.

qE9yXPu.png
    intVU2y.png
    MeDHDrF.png
    Then they went over to the teen hangout to make friends.
    yIQ36US.png
    A notice came up that the prom was happening, so they went. They haven't
    even attended school yet! :D So, they voted for eachother.

1lNH0dK.png
    Abigail won prom Queen.
    ocg6ENn.png

Next..high school!
  • Options
    Siobhan had a really bad weekend. First, what she had hoped to be a pregnancy turned out to be just illness. Then, half of het plants randomly died. Then, she saw a teenage girl getting eaten by the cowplant and Grim refused to spare her. As the girl, Lucie, happened to be both the little sister of one of her best friends and the maternal cousin of Siobhan's little brother, she took the urn and ghost home with her to figure out what to do next.
    The thing is, Lucie, being both an adventurous sim and a budding scientist, actually likes being a ghost and doesn't mind staying dead. But she fears that if she won't age, she would be stuck in high school forever, which does not sound nice at all. So what is a girl to do?
  • Options
    Just wanted to follow up on my last posts. Erik and Kayleigh honeymooned (more like wintered) in Mt. Komorebi. In fact, they couldn't get out of their cabin, for the cold. So, like many a newlywed couple, they occupied themselves. They ended up coming home early since the snowstorm got so bad the authorities had to close down the ski slopes. Kayleigh is preggars! We all knew that was the next step, right?

Aaron rejoined the Minor League, Joey joined Med School and passed the tests. He's doing very well and I expect he'll climb that medical ladder quickly. Brianna is busy making wedding plans. Erik just recorded another set of songs. When he gets the chance he'll return to the studio to package the album and get it released.

So far, they haven't yet invested in any farm animals, and Erik hasn't even thought about starting a garden yet. Give them time. They are all just settling into their lives. And we are now caught up. :)
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited October 2022
    Yay. Little Jamieson.

I should consider taking Regina and Jenny on a vacation/ belated honeymoon. They are super busy with studies and work though. I have to juggle part days and job performance for Regina with her university lectures. Jenny is just about to get her first TV series gig: Growing up Crumplebottom.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Simon's mom called, she wants another kid. Lucille, what you need is therapy. If the previous 13 kids failed to give you whatever you were missing, I doubt a 14th or 15th one succeeds either.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2022
    I made 3 teenage sisters and moved them into glimmerbrook to do realm of magic with. Autumn Winter and Summer. They look really cute and unique based on their season and their personalities are pretty different from one another.

Summer is a redhead who wears mostly yellow, Autumn has short brown hair and wears mostly green and brown, and Winter has bright blue hair and wears white and ice blue.

Autumn grows lemon trees, catches fish and collects frogs, Winter does the cleaning and cooking and goes on jogs to control her emotions and Summer just watches romance channel and uses facial cleanser a lot. She did some Zumba workout which was funny.

Once I get a good handle on using them all at the same time I will take them to the realm of magic. I will also get them a cat 😊.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide your game sounds really fun. that business with the cowplant and deceased teen is great
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    @AngeliqueAdelaide your game sounds really fun. that business with the cowplant and deceased teen is great

I try to feed the cowplant whenever I get to the magical realm to avoid unfortunate accidents, but Siobhan was taking her sweet time with her other tasks and I guess the cowplant was hungrier than usual.
    Poor Lucie was always a little strange - 9 times out of 10, when I see her at nightclub, she would be doing her homework instead of partying with her friends - so now she is a strange dead girl.
    At the moment, I have two saves going on that diverge a day before the Lucie incident, so I don't know whether it is to remain canon in my game.
  • Options
    Simon's mom called, she wants another kid. Lucille, what you need is therapy. If the previous 13 kids failed to give you whatever you were missing, I doubt a 14th or 15th one succeeds either.

Nah, like Kayleigh's mother, it's closer to the Empty Nest Syndrome, they're fighting. Kayleigh has four sisters.
  • Options

Nah, like Kayleigh's mother, it's closer to the Empty Nest Syndrome, they're fighting. Kayleigh has four sisters.

Kayleigh's mother is human, I assume? How does she get anything done without supernatural abilities? Even my witches who use magic to cook, clean and teleport are struggling on daily basis. Of course it won't help that they tend to produce litters 😅
    Empty Nest Syndrome feels kinda fitting, actually. Maybe once Lucille's most recent babies age up, I'll start loaning her various grandchildren, great-grandchilden, and soon-to-be-born great-great-grandchildren to spend time with. She prefers toddlers, luckily there are always some available.
  • Options
    Siobhan's first attempt to murder her ex-husband through electrocution unfortunately failed. The man was abusive to her and has been refusing to meet his son, so she decided that he is better off dead with his only child inheriting his fortune. Gotta keep practicing untamed magic and try again next time he shows his face.
  • Options
    So, we finally got a resolution to the Jacques Villareal situation. It seems his death left his kids alone in that big drafty mansion and he had concerns about it. He showed up at Morgyn's to express his concerns over a game of chess, feeling confident things would change.
    zt0M3xy.png

Morgyn felt bad for the kids, did him a solid and cast "Dedeathify."
    X3SiWw1.png

In spite of literally coming back from the dead, the old goat had the nerve to get critical about it.
    KWmfGaU.png

Leaving Morgyn thinking he should just reverse the process and place a call to Child Protection Services, instead.
    0y05ulV.png

The kids seemed happy to see him, though.
    NA44stZ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top