Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Sunset Valley's most eligible fella? (YA-A)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,359 Member
    Connor Frio
    As for the cat, I tried to pass on the message from you, but he told me to keep it down or else I'd alert the rabbit he was stalking from the windowsill and totally blow his cover.

:lol: Good luck with that, cute kitty.
    emorrill wrote: »
    Christopher Steel hands down for me. <3 Every time I would play SV, or go back to it after a while, that man would instantly catch my attention. :love: Every. Time.

I agree! He's actually quite cute with a hair change and a decent skin!

• Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Christopher Steel
    I had to pick Christopher, as I always seem to use him. I’m currently playing his descendants in the Langerak family save.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,144 Member
    Thornton Wolff
    I think.. I would have to say Thornton Wolff, and since I answered Morgana in the other thread, that would officially make the Wolff couple the hottest couple in town! ;)
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Leighton Sekemoto
    Probably..... Hmm... Leighton or Christopher! one of them. The other ones are ok.
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Jared Frio
    Jared Frio B)
    Followed by Connor <3
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Leighton Sekemoto
    Even though I voted for Leighton Sekemoto, I have a soft spot for Gunther Goth, Christopher Steel, and an older Hank Goddard (after he sews his wild oats so to speak).
  • Options
    LamaaaayLamaaaay Posts: 66 Member
    Christopher Steel
    Swear I only chose 'Christopher steel' because I have been playing the sims 3 for 1/3 of my life and have legit never heard of this dude ever. but his last name is cool, so I'm going with him.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thornton Wolff
    @Lamaaaay Unfortunately, his last name is far cooler than he is. :tongue: Just kiddingggg. Don't murder me, Christopher Steel lovers. :fearful: