Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Sunset Valley's most eligible fella? (YA-A)

Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
I was going to say, "most eligible bachelor," but, let's be honest, I have no morals in this game! Just tell me who the cutest is. :angry:

EDIT: Who is "Hand Goddard"? Sorry, I wrote this poll at 3 am. :sweat_smile:
Post edited by Emily4331 on

Who is Sunset Valley's most eligible fella? (YA-A) 39 votes

Connor Frio
12%
thundrwilowroseZeeGeeEA_MariSeashoreLiviawhosesimisitanyway 5 votes
Jared Frio
2%
Marty Keaton
2%
Breazona 1 vote
Thornton Wolff
25%
Emily4331jillbgAstroMantleJackalPlainevilLilian1234IsabellaHamiltonSimmingalElisetomSprottenham 10 votes
Gunther Goth
5%
MikezumiVeemo8 2 votes
Christopher Steel
17%
Piazzagirl1015ParyemorrillbekkasanPalmArrowBrandontaylorLamaaaay 7 votes
Hand Goddard
2%
StephSteb 1 vote
Leighton Sekemoto
23%
LaBlue0314tallcoolonebps3phantasmkissSims4MagicalTaleselleskyheartPantasticalCatTheRachsterRachSimexpert123 9 votes
Xander Clavell
5%
Satanu_ReevesTurjan 2 votes
Other (specify)
2%
GraceyManor 1 vote

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Thornton Wolff
    Haha fools! I have lured you into my trap. The only correct answer is Thornton Wolff! :naughty:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,942 Member
    edited July 2022
    Thornton Wolff
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Haha fools! I have lured you into my trap. The only correct answer is Thornton Wolff! :naughty:

I mean you're not wrong :lol:
    I never played with premades in ts3 but he is like only one i remember existing alongside Gunther but Gunthers lore is predetermined so i wouldn't wanna mess with him

also Thornton aint really married for love so he is okay to snatch
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Christopher Steel
    I actually think Christopher Steel is kinda sweet.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Thornton Wolff
    He's not just cute, he's HOTTTT.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Gunther Goth
    Thornton is okay but, for me, an aged down, slightly tweaked, Gunther is the way to go! :D
    43419224381_9b981334c8_h.jpg
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    Oooo, don't hate me but from my perspective, in their base form, none of those Sims are attractive to me. However, tweak them and they all have the potential to become physically gorgeous. I'm more of a 'personality' over 'package' type of player. If I had to choose, of the adult/grown sims maybe Dustin Langerak in his base form would be my choice. Of the up-and-coming sims I think Mortimer Goth and Miraj Alvi show the most promise to be naturally attractive.
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Is this about the cutest, or the one I'd actually want my sims to hook up with? Okay, that may be the same thing in a lot of cases, and if I put morals aside, the answer is either Thornton Wolff or Marty Keaton. But Marty has better traits, and if I'm actually going to move in and play one of them, that matters a lot. Among the singles, I think Connor Frio has the best combination of looks and traits.

Also, Ethan Bunch is a great option for my sims' kids when the time comes.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Marty Keaton
    Clearly you've forgotten about the best of all, Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. Kind of a toss up between mr keaton and leighton, which means these are definitely the next sims I makeover
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2022
    I ignore the male premades in Sunset Valley. They’re generally targets for lightning bolts and meteors. 😁👍

Quite possibly…because…I happen to be male. 😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Lol! :mrgreen:

I usually make my Sim marry a wandering NPC. I used to always look for the Magician at the start of the world. I don't know why but I like the idea of marrying him/her into the family.
    I usually edit them now - just a tad. :cookie:
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hand Goddard
    I admit. Hank is a hottie :D

Thornton Wolff is also and I will always have love in my heart for Christopher Steel because that is who my very first sim in my very first game married. They ended up having 6 absolutely gorgeous heirs!

First choice, though...Hank <3:D
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Connor Frio
    Gunther is the most handsome but IMO he's not the most eligible because he's happily married to Cornelia so I pick CONNOR! His nose is a little unfortunate but he's so nice and sweet, nothing like his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mean brother, lol.

So many Thornton fans! He is a hottie, but I don't like his personality.
    Thornton Wolff
    @Simmingal So if you mess with Gunther, what kind of Back to the Future 2 stuff is going to happen? :astonished:

@Pary Agreed :blush:

@Astro Is this a reference to Squidward trying to picture Squilliam Fancyson naked? Because, frankly, I need to make a new thread about how Astro is the best poster on the forums. :tongue:

@Mikezumi Excuse me, G-ma, it's cheating to post one of your makeovers. Are you trying to sway the votes? How dare! :tongue: (miss you btw :heart: )

@mw1525 I hate you. :angry: Eheheh I kid, I kid. I'm all for personality over package IRL, but in The Sims I must admit I am the shallowest person who has ever lived. :sweat_smile: Well, listen, I'll let it slide because Miraj and Morty grow up very handsome. :tongue:

@puzzlezaddict In typing your name in this reply, this is the first time I ever noticed there was another z at the end of "puzzle" and oops I've been reading your name as "Puzzle Addict" forever. :sweat_smile: Anyway, I respect your opinion and I love your cat. :3 Please tell the kitty pspspsps for me.

@Breazona Didn't forget him...couldn't fit his name in. :lol: Hence the "other" category. :tongue: How could I forget the man who I thought was a virus back when I first played the game. :lol: For real though, this entire thread does also give me a makeover itch. :lol:

@Nikkei_Simmer Listen, I'm not looking to start a gender war but ya'll men need to learn to be cool like women and just admit when you find another guy cute. It's okay, it won't take away any macho points. :tongue: I kid, I kid. Listen, don't worry amigo I'll make a thread about SV's most eligible ladies and specifically put River in there for you (even though I do have a law to only use sims that are YA-A at the start of a new SV game but I'll make an exception :angry: ).

@Rflong7 Do you draw all of your avatars? They are so stinking cute. Also, I want to eat this one. Please let me eat this one. *ahem* anyway, I wish I had space to not have to put all homeless/NPC sims under "other" because there are some cute ones hiding in there! Like Grady the maid! :love:

@StephSteb Hank do be cute, but must like changing Thornton's facial hair is imperative, Hank is most cute when that soul patch is in the garbage. :sweat_smile:

@ZeeGee You are far too sweet. I'm going to need you to waltz right up to Cornelia and take her man STAT. :angry: lol, but yeah Connor is precious. Jared is cute if you groom him a bit...but you can't scrub away a bad personality. I say...as I laud our lord Thornton Wolff. :lol:
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Thank you! :blush:
    I kinda draw them. I use Gimp and the old Sims 3 site plumbob to create them. This site's plumbob isn't as good as the old one to recolor.
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Emily4331 - *whew* Thank you for letting me slide on this one. ;):D
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited July 2022
    Xander Clavell
    I usually don't have my sims date pre-mades but the only one on this list that I have is Xander. His traits are problematic though. The result was that he actually treated my sim very well and made him happy but he was difficult to take anywhere since he'd inevitably offend someone. But I love his name and just think he's very 'cute'. My favorite quirk of his was that every morning he'd wake up, walk to the living room still in his brightly colored boxers, turn on the stereo, and dance while my sim made breakfast.

I usually play a skilled, high earning sim. And if I try to imagine myself as someone who is a very rich and skilled person, I don't think I'd care if my partner worked. They could pursue the arts, fitness, or do charity work if they'd like. So my sims often will date a free spirit type that does whatever they want and Xander fits that well.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Xander Clavell
    Voted Xander, though I think Leighton and Thornton make the cutest babies.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited July 2022
    As an Asian male myself, I guess I should go with Leighton Sekemoto to start any legacy, but no thanks. He’s Stick-boy.

I’d have to agree with @Breazona and say “Marty Keaton” (that is, if you females can lure him away from his Justine).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Connor Frio
    Thornton wins! That surprises me a little. Here is my version of him in the new story I'm telling. No slider changes, just cc...
    HzYKlPl.jpg
    @ZeeGee You are far too sweet. I'm going to need you to waltz right up to Cornelia and take her man STAT. :angry: lol, but yeah Connor is precious. Jared is cute if you groom him a bit...but you can't scrub away a bad personality. I say...as I laud our lord Thornton Wolff. :lol:

LOL I caaaan't do it! I'm a sucker for these premade couples and want them to get their happy ever after. And I HATE and DESPISE cheaters...yeah there's a story there. :wink::heart:

• MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 372 Member
    Thornton Wolff
    All I got to say is, some of the makeovers for Thornton Wolf out there are... :* But, Gunther is a close second once you make him a young adult. Actually, a lot of sims are like that when you age them to YA.
    Thornton Wolff
    @Mikezumi

amazed-minions.gif

You give the best makeovers! :love:
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited July 2022
    @puzzlezaddict In typing your name in this reply, this is the first time I ever noticed there was another z at the end of "puzzle" and oops I've been reading your name as "Puzzle Addict" forever. :sweat_smile: Anyway, I respect your opinion and I love your cat. :3 Please tell the kitty pspspsps for me.

You're not the first and I'm sure won't be the last. In all honesty, it took me a few days before I'd automatically write it correctly too.

As for the cat, I tried to pass on the message from you, but he told me to keep it down or else I'd alert the rabbit he was stalking from the windowsill and totally blow his cover.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    Christopher Steel
    Christopher Steel hands down for me. <3 Every time I would play SV, or go back to it after a while, that man would instantly catch my attention. :love: Every. Time.

Connor, second. Thornton, third (with personality changes). :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg